• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Well, that's the direct. There was very little I am interested in, but that's okay. Different strokes for different folks, and I was not one of the folks expecting switch pro, smash 6 and BotW 2 to be released tomorrow.

This, basically.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

where did you see that? It looked to me as if Zelda was thrown into the fire or osmething

I'm guessing since the hair looked a bit long to be Link's. That or Link is now rocking past-the-shoulders mullet now.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

where did you see that? It looked to me as if Zelda was thrown into the fire or osmething

There's a few shots where you can see a character running around with shaggier hair and then longer hair.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

That or Link is now rocking past-the-shoulders hair now.

I don't think it's Link because we see Link himself clearly in other shots.

So either

• you can change Link's hairstyle
  • Playable Zelda

Captain Falcon, Pit, Marth.

He only dumped characters from franchises Nintendo pretty much considers dead.
Well, except for Gandorf technically. But he makes the most sense as a Haihachi standin.

Which means Starfox Switch is coming soon.

Edited by BrightBow

Just because you hate Fire Emblem with a passion doesn't mean Nintendo considers it dead.

Anyways turns out Metroid Dread really was planned for the DS way back when but they abandoned the project twice because they felt they didn't have the tech to do it justice.

Tekken getting in as the second Namco representative works. It's quite arguably bigger than SNK's King of Fighters, and Smash is stuck in the limbo between a Fighting and a "Party" game. Might as well rep it, Tales can wait.

About Mario Party Superstars. Just 5 boards from the 64 trio of games?! MP1 had 8, MP2 had 6, and MP3 had 6, for 20 total. Why can't we have the rest?

Also, because I'm now in the mood.:

Just now, Armagon said:

They really would port Fatal Frame but not Xenoblade X ok Nintendo.

Well, at least it means Fatal Frame isn't totally dead yet. There were concerns about that little niche horror franchise. Xeno we know is well and alive and destined for more news... at the Olympics? 

E3 is wonderful because it is so predictable, now we have to go about our daily lives never knowing when gaming news of happiness will strike. We have to forget about it and live with uncertainty, I don't like this!

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i agree with that

Now i don't need to play with funky laggy N64 emulators online!

Implying Nintendo online is--

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i can use laggy Ninty switch online instead

Yeah. Exactly.

A very good direct for me at least. A lot of awesome stuff, like Metroid, Danganronpa and BOTW2 gameplay.I've Seen Enough. I'm Satisfied. | Know Your Meme

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Metroid HYYYYYYPE

Can't get over how dope that trailer was.

Glad to see some 2D Metroid fans.🙂

The Prime subseries nowadays tends to overshadow 2D Metroid, I'm not entirely sure why. I can hypothesize that were I to venture to certain websites with very low Ph values, that people are furious that there was no Prime 4 news and want to rip Dread to shreds because Dread is not "the real Metroid" or some other garbo whining.

Despite the usually low sales, Metroid is doing okay for a lesser Nintendo franchise, it's looks to be doing better than Star Fox, or worse F-Zero (all sci-fi coincidentally). Getting a 2D title this year and possibly Prime 4 the next (assuming it's good, the old Retro Studios that made the "Phazon Trilogy" is mostly gone now I believe) isn't that bad. And while we do disagree on the matter, Samus Returns was a solid game IMO, which begins to compensate for the series collapse with Other M and Federation Force.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I made a relevant meme:

Hide contents

yFuHwOY.png
MjbzJMX.png
dKrD6EO.png
hKid4fg.png
WPkqG2c.png
8rMNFPf.png

You know, I was tempted to make one such meme.

Great minds think alike, they say. My mind being what it is, however, I would worry if I were you, Sooks.

Anyway, this makes it slightly worthwhile but not really. So thanks. Great meme.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Great minds think alike, they say. My mind being what it is, however, I would worry if I were you, Sooks.

Does this mean I’m destined to get most of the cast killed whenever I ironman?