• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

C'mon Ruben. Play the funny linked ironman.

I find it equally insulting that you are comparing FE12 to that garbage and that you're even asking this of me. Go home and think about what you've done.

1623943674563-png.png

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I don't like FE12 either 😛

Too bad.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I find it equally insulting that you are comparing FE12 to that garbage and that you're even asking this of me. Go home and think about what you've done.

hqx7okmi64c11.gif

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i don't like FE12 either 😛

Hold on, I believe there's something for this situation... Ah, here it is.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

hqx7okmi64c11.gif

Wyaznstv o

Hello, everyone!

I'm only here now, because I passed out from what I assume was a heatstroke this morning.
Good stuff! ... Not.
Can summer screw off, please? Thank you!

---

15 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In spoilers because of size more than anything.

Reveal hidden contents

VWy8Pk5o_o.png

XcgIFV4p_o.png

ILtNe2C5_o.png

That is awesome! I'll strive to replicate it!
... Hopefully. xD

---

In other news I watched another part of Ys Origin yesterday, and route 2 was interesting, in that it gave a new perspective on the antagonists, but...
I'm sorry, Hugo sucks.
He's a completely unlikeable asshole for most of the game, with a stereotypically edgy motivation (hateboner for big bro), and by the time he grows out of it (near the very friggin' end of the game), it's already too late to redeem him in my books,
And then there's the fact that he's supposedly super smart, but then falls for the easiest manipulation trick in the book, because lmao melodrama, I suppose.

Spoiler

And the only resulting consequence is that his love interest dies for him. He himself suffers nothing for trying to kill two of his supposed companions, and I hate that.

Yunica >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hugo.
Not even a friggin' contest.

The only redeeming factor is that his playstyle is essentially baby mode and lends more credence to my theory that someone at Falcom really liked Touhou/other bullet hell games. XD

At least the story was neat, and I liked the different perspectives it offered, but Hugo is not Falcom's finest character. Not by a longshot.

Edited by DragonFlames

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm only here now, because I passed out from what I assume was a heatstroke this morning.
Good stuff! ... Not.

Get well soon and take care of yourself man!

Yunica >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hugo.
Not even a friggin' contest.

yeah. Hugo isn't liked much. Neither Story or gameplay wise. Especially gameplay wise his playstyle can be described as ''Shield2Win''

or as you say, baby mode xD

Edited by Shrimperor

Hello, everyone!

Good stuff! ... Not.

Holy shit, that's horrible. Stay inside and turn on all the fans, man!

...Meanwhile, overhere it's cloudy and it's 22 degrees outside. Sooo yeah. Oof... If it wasn't for all the thunderstorms this'd honestly be wonderful.

That is awesome! I'll strive to replicate it!
... Hopefully. xD

You can dew it!

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Good stuff! ... Not.

Jesus Christ bro.

I recommend taking a cold shower. Get yourself refreshed or something (iirc, you said your fans weren't working).

If you have any water bottles, put one in the freezer for like 10-15 minutes so it can quickly become cold. Drinking cold water helps.

Take care of yourself man.

Just now, Armagon said:

(iirc, you said your fans weren't working).

Whoops.

Yeah, in that case, I second what Armagon says. Take a cold shower, drink some water and lie down, don't strain yourself.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I like how at this point Sooks is being more pushy about B. Saga than I am lol

In all fairness, I can relate - I too was desperate to get someone to play the series so I could feel better about my choices when they inevitably fucked up.

You should join me, because I still made fewer mistakes than you. How would Armagon fair, because he’s always wrong and stuff, isn’t he? Why is Together we Ride playing?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Dn1nyqCXsAAVXw9_1.jpeg?width=574&height=

I mean, it’s bigger than Godzilla by far, probably bigger than any other Kaiju from that franchise.

29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wyaznstv o

Ruben!? Has Ruben… fallen to anime pictures??

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Jesus Christ bro.

I recommend taking a cold shower. Get yourself refreshed or something (iirc, you said your fans weren't working).

If you have any water bottles, put one in the freezer for like 10-15 minutes so it can quickly become cold. Drinking cold water helps.

Take care of yourself man.

Armagon living in Florida teaching others how to cool down:

yq3HPes.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You should join me, because I still made fewer mistakes than you. How would Armagon fair, because he’s always wrong and stuff, isn’t he? Why is Together we Ride playing?

Unfortunately, I don't think B. Saga is anime enough for Armagon. I'd love to watch him play, though. I would cherish each and every mistake.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean, it’s bigger than Godzilla by far, probably bigger than any other Kaiju from that franchise.

Oh yeah, those guys are like babies compared to that thing. It strains them to break one building. Imagine if they got up to the shenanigans that the thing in Banner Saga does on a daily basis...

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ruben!? Has Ruben… fallen to anime pictures??

I mean, it's still a far cry from everyone else's anime faces.

38 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Good stuff! ... Not.

Damn, sorry to hear. Please take care of yourself!

It’s usually 80 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the summer here, which is very nice.

For people who don’t live somewhere that uses stupid measurements, that’s 26 and 2/3 degrees Celsius. Math.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh yeah, those guys are like babies compared to that thing. It strains them to break one building. Imagine if they got up to the shenanigans that the thing in Banner Saga does on a daily basis...

I know, if only Armagon could learn about all that awesome action.

I mean, it's still a far cry from everyone else's anime faces.

That’s what they all say at first.

Edited by Sooks

Okay, so Effie just missed an 82 and now someone is going to die.

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I know, if only Armagon could learn about all that awesome action.

Truly a shame he won't, right?

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That’s what they all say at first.

Oh hush.

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It’s usually 80 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the summer here, which is very nice.

For people who don’t live somewhere that uses stupid measurements, that’s 26 and 2/3 degrees Celsius. Math.

Why does America have an incomprehensible version of every single unit of measurement...?

Aaaaaaaaand Odin is dead because Effie missed an 82, making it impossible to stop Saizo and Kagero from charging at him. I had the choice between saving him and Kaze, and I can use Kaze's child, so the choice was obvious.

Joy.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Aaaaaaaaand Odin is dead

At least it’s no one important or very good.

At least for you anyway, did Shrimpy lose someone good?

Truly a shame he won't, right?

Yes, poor Armagon left with his baby Kaiju.

Why does America have an incomprehensible version of every single unit of measurement...?

Because we’re free from Europe or something.

Just now, Sooks said:

At least it’s no one important or very good.

At least for you anyway, did Shrimpy lose someone good?

Perceval. Oh, well. The man does nothing but miss, anyway. Sucks to be Enid, though.

Also, he's about to miss Izerna, because I misclicked and that's going to translate in Felicia's horrible death.

Just now, Sooks said:

Yes, poor Armagon left with his baby Kaiju.

ARE YOU MOTIVATED YET, ARMAGON

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

oh no

Don't take Izerna away

I could've sworn Peri was dropping Felicia, not the other way around.

Anyway, if I can kill both Kagero and Saizo in two seconds with my four remaining units, I miiiiiiight be able to save Felicia. Don't count on it, though.

Anyway, if I can kill both Kagero and Saizo in two seconds with my four remaining units, I miiiiiiight be able to save Felicia. Don't count on it, though.

Go Ruben!