Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Are the enemy crit rates even higher in lunatic?

Nope

Lunatic stats are the same as hard. The difference between lunatic and hard are skills, enemy placements and dragon vein effects/placements

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They went way overboard with the enemy crit rates in the lategame.

Never had a problem with them myself, but as i said before i do think crits in fe need an overhaul

• Replies 175.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

31 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Nope

Lunatic stats are the same as hard. The difference between lunatic and hard are skills, enemy placements and dragon vein effects/placements

There are different Dragon Vein effects? Huh, I didn’t know that.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

There are different Dragon Vein effects? Huh, I didn’t know that.

yeah depending on difficulty some dragon veins on some maps act slightly different. Placement and amount are quite noticeable between Hard and Nightmare

I have to bash myself!

A thunderstorm without lightning is no thunderstorm, but just noise which ruins my sleep.

Anyways I still appreciate the rain at least which is needed and will drop the temperature.

I can only hope to have an ordinary night from now on again. My average of sleeping time in the past five days was like 2-3 hours, and that's how I'm feeling rn. I felt so busted and also annoyed from FE10 that I didn't even feel to start Crosscode anymore, and I don't think this will change today. At least next week shall become much cooler, so I should feel better physically.

I try to go to sleep again, so good night!

44 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

I have to bash myself!

A thunderstorm without lightning is no thunderstorm, but just noise which ruins my sleep.

Anyways I still appreciate the rain at least which is needed and will drop the temperature.

I can only hope to have an ordinary night from now on again. My average of sleeping time in the past five days was like 2-3 hours, and that's how I'm feeling rn. I felt so busted and also annoyed from FE10 that I didn't even feel to start Crosscode anymore, and I don't think this will change today. At least next week shall become much cooler, so I should feel better physically.

I try to go to sleep again, so good night!

Sleep well!

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Quiero decir, iba siendo hora de que hiciera honor a mi patria.

Me cago en tu puta madre Felicia, un 99. ¿En que cabeza cabe, un 99?

LMAOOOOO.

I needed to read this after my long-ass shift today. Seriously, 11 AM to 8 PM, working at a men's clothing store the day before Father's Day is actual hell.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Started Super Metroid.

Let's see how fast I can beat this.

I beat it in four hours, see if you can do less.

I accidentally got all the pitchforks with Alm, so now I can't make Pegasus Mae.

😕

Shantae and the Seven Sirens is good so far, after two dungeon in. Formulaic, but fun.

I'm getting way too many gems however, I'll have bought out the shop in no time. I shouldn't have been able to buy one of each of the six different magic attacks and bought all three shampoos and item attractor upgrades without heavy grinding so early, this after just the first dungeon.

Other criticisms- warp rooms exist, but seem to be spaced a little too far apart, a couple more would've been great. The second boss didn't feel like it integrated the dungeon power-up enough, and I died a few times thinking it was more important to the fight than it was. And I wish the game had some form of indicator for the rooms where caves are located, and for things that require abilities I haven't obtained yet. That is going to make backtracking to find Heart Squids and Nuggets in the overworld a bit of a chore.

On the bright side, the game does have the usual quirky Shantae sense of humor and charm. The game looks gorgeous too. WayForward could make a pretty good Shantae animated series if they got the chance and didn't flub it.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Ooh not bad! What was your item completion %?

Like 57% or something.

I thought I had everything until I found out I didn't lol.

Just now, Armagon said:

Like 57% or something.

I thought I had everything until I found out I didn't lol.

Thats good, assuming it was your first run? The powerups are well placed, so more than half is pretty good, imo.

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Now go play Zero Mission. Xd

Well I'm playing Fusion at the moment so...

Speaking of, I was worried that the map will always been shown to you but I like that, as the Tropical Sector showed, there's whole areas completely unmarked.

Can't speak for all games, but yeah, even when you get the map filled up, there will still be secret areas you have to uncover for yourself.