• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Ch.23 of Project X Zone is the first chapter i'm in legitimate danger of failing so i'm just gonna restart the whole map and avoid the spot where Saya spawncamps you.

Another sleepless night is over...

It should have been the last one since cooler air arrived.

My entire body smells like sweat.

Also days will become shorter in a couple of days, so finally it won't become dark at 11:30 PM and bright at 4:30 AM.

Brightness is my sleepkiller.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

I think I might upload some of my stuff to Fanfiction.net in the end, if mostly because it's the one place I've known since... way too much time. I signed up there back in 2007 after who knows how much time I simply used it to read the stories there, and other than this one Golden Sun fanfic I only wrote one chapter for (long deleted and lost to history)... the profile is pretty much just there only to write reviews. I could finally give it use as a hosting place... mostly since I can't think of anywhere else.

Well, I'll sleep on it for the time being. I might actually start doing it if so...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

11 hours ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Black Pearl is Black Esmelas (or was it Ash Esmelas?)

Oooh!
Oh yeah, now I remember it! XP

Thanks for that! I completely forgot! ^^;

The only thing i have against it is that there's no save between it and the penultimate. Was a pain when i reached the boss at 2 am and couldn't beat and those had to do it all over again next day xD

I can imagine, haha!
And if you were playing on Nightmare (I watched a Nightmare mode boss rush after)... oh lordie!

Thing is, Origin is a prequel created after Ys 1/2, where alot of those details are already shared

Although i played Origin first, so... xD

Ah, okay! So it's connected to that!

Heh, kinda same,! xD
I haven't watched Ys I or II yet, so I didn't know this! Though I guess this is an excuse to do it.

11 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Epona also lives in Yunica's, as she's only knocked unconscious in their final fight. It's a deliberate parallel to Roy only dying in her route, and both living in Toal's while his love interest doesn't get to come unscathed.

It's a byproduct of who the antagonist of the very first Ys was. That's a fact. lol

Ah, alright! That makes more sense then, if it's connected/a reference to

Spoiler

the main baddie in the first game.

Since I hadn't watched said first game yet, I didn't know about this at all, haha!
My fault for watching out of order, I suppose... XD

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

My fault for watching out of order, I suppose... XD

Nah

In Ys order doesn't really matter sxcept Ys 1 and 2. Those should be played in order

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Nah

In Ys order doesn't really matter sxcept Ys 1 and 2. Those should be played in order

I see! So I don't need to watch all Ys games before Ys 8 to play that one. XD

Still, would probably have been better if I watched Ys 1 and 2 first, since

Spoiler

having those as context may have prevented me from complaining about the "spotlight stealing" of the Fact family, heh.

Also

^^

^^

---

Music post for today!
No idea what game this is from, or what that game even is (although according to Warriors All-Stars itself, it's an Otome game, maybe a VN?). But... this theme is friggin' amazing!

If this game is a VN, you might wonder "how do characters from a VN work in a Musou?"
They do. Both Hajime Arima and Darius are insanely fun to play as!

Edited by DragonFlames

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

LMAOOOOO.

I needed to read this after my long-ass shift today.

I'm glad someone's having fun.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Seriously, 11 AM to 8 PM, working at a men's clothing store the day before Father's Day is actual hell.

Oof... Oh yeah, I can imagine. Sheesh.

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

No es patria a menos que establezca un imperio de ultramar. ¡Plus Ultra!

I mean, technically speaking, we've got two settlements across the mediterranean. That count?

Replayed 1-F.

Part 3 will be interesting with only three units who can surive a Laguz (unless Volug is transformed).

JGGAthW.png?1

I never ever seen that before unless she had massive speed reduction due to a hammer.

She has gained no single speed point yet and exact 15 strength to use a steel axe without speed penalty.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

>Ruben: ''I am so bad i kill so many units''

>Shrimpy: *gets softlocked*

27 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

I live.

Jo!

Edited by Shrimperor