Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_3664.png?width=769&height=432

Screenshot_3665.png?width=769&height=432

I don't even think the horny bat would be effective at this point. This game is just too strong.

Does horny jail have a death row?

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I don't even think the horny bat would be effective at this point. This game is just too strong.

600px-Bonheur_Matisse.jpg

I think this painting summarizes the mood- "The Joy of Life".

And hey, one could feel good from things far worse than pixel innuendo and pixel war, so why not relax and enjoy it? You're not mad, you're not degenerate, you're just trying to stay sane in a mad world with suffering throughout it if you scratch just the surface.

Maybe stuff like this keeps Monolith on the straight and innocent path with Xeno, hate to see the mood ruined by a poorly-timed bust joke there. But then how did Nym get through?

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Does horny jail have a death row?

The line is probably so long that you'll die of natural causes beforehand.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The Endless Frontier is the jail itself... now run by the inmates.

I might be inclined to agree, but I will say Exceed toned down the passions somewhat. I compared the scripts, and the conversations are more varied in the later game.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_3685.png?width=769&height=432

Dante's punishment for non-sodomy sexual lust is being dragged around in an unending rollercoaster of violent winds, not flame pits. 

Screenshot_3690.png?width=769&height=432

And so, another girl joins Ichiro's harem.

Screenshot_3691.png?width=769&height=432

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Maybe stuff like this keeps Monolith on the straight and innocent path with Xeno, hate to see the mood ruined by a poorly-timed bust joke there.

Yeah, it's clear that with the crossover games, Monolith Soft is just goofin' so they're able to do stuff like this and get away with it. Although i do hear PxZ2 does tone down the horniness. And judging from what you said about EF, that seems to be something these two duologies share in common.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The line is probably so long that you'll die of natural causes beforehand.

It gets the job done, one way or the other.

33 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hooray!

@Eltosian Kadath, I beat Sif! Took me about four tries, but still, not too shabby!

Poor Doggo...

Although it sounds like you got the Covenant of Artorias early enough to reach an...interesting character after ringing the two bells. After meeting with the kingseeker, I can point you in the direction of his counterpart, but do be warned you will have to side with one of them...

1 minute ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Poor Doggo...

Although it sounds like you got the Covenant of Artorias early enough to reach an...interesting character after ringing the two bells. After meeting with the kingseeker, I can point you in the direction of his counterpart, but do be warned you will have to side with one of them...

Aight! I'm headed to the New Londo Ruins first, and these are gonna take me a while since I don't have any Transient Curses.

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, looks like it did happen.

Friday recorded 51.4C, breaking record.

oof

That's more than 10°C of our home record from 2019.

Anyways a water bomb woke me up which also means it finally cooled down and I should be able to sleep normally from now on again.

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

Aight! I'm headed to the New Londo Ruins first, and these are gonna take me a while since I don't have any Transient Curses.

...Do you have a cursed weapon, or are you cursed? The ghosts down there can't be hit or blocked without one of those three options.

Edit: you can buy some transient curses from the female undead merchant in the sewer section of the lower undead burg, the one that sells the moss, although they are kinda expensive at 4k a pop...

Edited by Eltosian Kadath

That moment when you play a game on the hardest mode, are in the same boss battle and 300 attempts later, lose to a mistake. One mistake, and it threw my win away. I am pretty frustrated atm, and needed a break.

(Talking about KH III btw, and its poorly designed gameplay elements that drag fun battles down a lot.)

Maybe its just my frustration talking. Im better than this, and it know I can do this!

Ah, been there with KHII Critical. Never again... but my OCD is like, "Must get that Trophy"... on that subject, I'm still stuck on Terra's Braig battle in BBS. Since, again, doing Critical...

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, been there with KHII Critical. Never again... but my OCD is like, "Must get that Trophy"... on that subject, I'm still stuck on Terra's Braig battle in BBS. Since, again, doing Critical...

KH II at least has well designed combat.

KH III's biggest saving grace are the Critical Counter ability and the one that forces style changes when getting a situation command.

Other than that. Crit is hell. (Hardest boss so far ... Skoll. Holy hell that was terrible. 

BBS... Mysterious Figure on Critical... Ugh, as Terra... The worst fight in the franchise...

Just now, Zan Partizanne said:

I got stuck in that Toy Story dungeon in KHIII.

I had to go into some shaft to reach puppet floor, but somehow I couldn't find it.

Also these mechs kill me all the time, if there's none for me available.

Yeah the guidance there isnt great. 

Just wait till you hit critical mode in KH III... 

I think to replay KH III on lowest difficulty again to save me from some trouble.

Wished ingame difficulty could be changed like in other action RPGs to learn the gameplay.

That's what I really appreciate in Tales.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

...Do you have a cursed weapon, or are you cursed? The ghosts down there can't be hit or blocked without one of those three options.

Yeah, I've got a dagger. It's not great, but I fortunately was able to give Snuggly some stuff to get Twinkling Titanite, thus making it a viable option until one of 'em drops a transient curse.

Something I find kinda funny with DSI is how I find some areas of the game to be an absolute blast, and the others to be really un-fun. I'd say it's a bit of a 60-40 split, since I really enjoyed the Undead Asylum, Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Lower Undead Burg and The Depths, but really loathed the catacombs, Lower Londo Ruins, Darkroot basin, Valley of Drakes and, thus far, Blighttown. I have enjoyed the game as a whole for sure, but I hope DSII follows up more in the footsteps of the ones I liked than the ones I didn't.

EDIT: Exploring Blighttown and Lower Londo Ruins is definitely hurt by the fact that the nearest bonfire is the one next to Andre...

Edited by Benice

2 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Edit: you can buy some transient curses from the female undead merchant in the sewer section of the lower undead burg, the one that sells the moss, although they are kinda expensive at 4k a pop...

Uh... I may have thought that she was an enemy and tossed a fireball at her.