• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Oof, that is rough. Hopefully you have a purge stone on hand. If not I think Oswald the Confessor sells them, but the do cost a fair bit...

Well, I'm taking a break from the Demon lands for now, since most enemies OHKO me in my weakened state, making exploration a bit more tedious than necessary, so I'm heading up to the New Londo Ruins, since I can fight Ghosts easily and the hooded chappie there can cure my curse! Afterwards, I plan to head to the newly-opened gate.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

@Saint Rubenio you heard the man. 

I remember the first time I played Dark Souls 3. I had the friend who had recommended the series to me watching. On my second attempt, I performed three perfect blocks in a row. He couldn't believe his eyes.

What I'm trying to say is, it's on, you fool, I'm gonna beat the shit outta you.

...At a later date.

18 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

--

As far as football (soccer) goes... I value what little sleep I can get, so the sooner Germany is kicked out of that tournament, the better.
That's literally all I care about.
Please stop these STUPID car horn concerts and yelling like lunatics until late into the night. I fucking despise it.

This reminds me of a few years back, when I went with my parents on vacation to Portugal. We happened to arrive around the time of the... whatever football competition was going on, I honestly don't keep up with these things. Anyway, the important thing is, the day of Portugal's match, the otherwise busy city turned into a ghost town. Not a fucking soul in the entire place to be seen. It looked like a nuke had been dropped. Absolutely hilarious. When the match began however, the people revealed themselves, because every time Portugal scored it was as if the city itself was screaming.

I've never understood the appeal.

18 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

No one laughed harder than I did when Germany got kicked out in the prelims during the last world cup... I think three years ago now? Not sure anymore, but I remember laughing. Hard. Schadenfreude feels good.

Hahahahaha... Don't let them hear you, man, you'll be torn apart. Or at least you would be, in Spain. Dunno about Germany, but my country is utterly obsessed, to the point where football news don't just show up in the sports section, but also in the general news report. The state of the football is relevant enough to be a matter of national interest, it seems.

Also, people fight over their football teams harder than they do over their political allegiances. And they fight really hard over the latter, so that's saying something.

14 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, I'm taking a break from the Demon lands for now, since most enemies OHKO me in my weakened state, making exploration a bit more tedious than necessary, so I'm heading up to the New Londo Ruins, since I can fight Ghosts easily and the hooded chappie there can cure my curse! Afterwards, I plan to head to the newly-opened gate.

While you are passing by, you might want to peek in at the Fire Link shrine to meet someone...or perhaps something interesting.

6 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

While you are passing by, you might want to peek in at the Fire Link shrine to meet someone...or perhaps something interesting.

Will do!

EDIT: Also, now I am uncursed!

Edited by Benice

17 minutes ago, Benice said:

OOOH LORDY

Um...Do I want enlightenment?

@Eltosian Kadath, are there any long-term concequences for this?

No, or at least not until you have the Lord Vessel, as talking to Frampt with it in your possession will make him bring you to where you place it (although you can use a homeward bone to leave before you decide to do so), but placing it is seen as a betrayal by his counter part. Unfortunately you have to get the Lord Vessel and talk to Ingward (or kill Ingward to go get the key off his corpse anytime I guess) to reach his counterpart, and Frampt likewise sees it as a betrayal if you place the Lord Vessel with his counterpart's help (and again you can homeward bone to help make an informed decision here...).

3 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

No, or at least not until you have the Lord Vessel, as talking to Frampt with it in your possession will make him bring you to where you place it (although you can use a homeward bone to leave before you decide to do so), but placing it is seen as a betrayal by his counter part. Unfortunately you have to get the Lord Vessel and talk to Ingward (or kill Ingward to go get the key off his corpse anytime I guess) to reach his counterpart, and Frampt likewise sees it as a betrayal if you place the Lord Vessel with his counterpart's help (and again you can homeward bone to help make an informed decision here...).

Ok!

Cs5 is getting localied in 2023 loooool

So Kuro is getting a 2024 release probably kek

Zero and Ao getting official loc is nice, but idiotic imo

15918b9e5997a478ae41dfe94eefda3b57f6f8b2

a283cc1df2c3bea4624dd2b85c6e4bd11106583b

While every other company is making people wait less and less, Falcom is making them wait more

Like, even if i was still super into Trails i would be pissed off because those wait times are ridiculous

I hope this doesn't mean Ys will also take 3 years from now on..

Edited by Shrimperor

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahahahaha... Don't let them hear you, man, you'll be torn apart. Or at least you would be, in Spain. Dunno about Germany, but my country is utterly obsessed, to the point where football news don't just show up in the sports section, but also in the general news report. The state of the football is relevant enough to be a matter of national interest, it seems.

Also, people fight over their football teams harder than they do over their political allegiances. And they fight really hard over the latter, so that's saying something.

Aside from the Us snd some countries, that's probably the case almost everywhere lol

I'm on a roll!

@Eltosian Kadath, Iron Golem is also down on my first go! It was...Actually quite easy. The 40k souls are hugely appreciated, though!

...WOAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

This game is gorgeous.

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I'm on a roll!

@Eltosian Kadath, Iron Golem is also down on my first go! It was...Actually quite easy. The 40k souls are hugely appreciated, though!

Well done (and I kinda agree, the Iron Golem is just so ponderous that he is an easy fight). Just out of curiosity, did you free Big Hat Logan from his cell in Sen's Fortress? Its a little hidden to find him as you need to point the ball launcher in a way to break down a wall to get to him.

Just now, Eltosian Kadath said:

Just out of curiosity, did you free Big Hat Logan from his cell in Sen's Fortress? Its a little hidden to find him as you need to point the ball launcher in a way to break down a wall to get to him.

Nope, not yet. Turns out I rushed through the fortress, so I'm on my way through to see what I've missed.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Nope, not yet. Turns out I rushed through the fortress, so I'm on my way through to see what I've missed.

Fair enough. Another random question, but did you get the rusted iron ring from the return trip to the undead asylum? I know I didn't figure out how to get back there until later in the game, and some of the battles in the lowest levels of the fortress were a pain on my first run because of that...

3 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Fair enough. Another random question, but did you get the rusted iron ring from the return trip to the undead asylum? I know I didn't figure out how to get back there until later in the game, and some of the battles in the lowest levels of the fortress were a pain on my first run because of that...

I have it, yeah! Made Blighttown a bit easier.

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Please stop these STUPID car horn concerts and yelling like lunatics until late into the night. I fucking despise it.

I can relate. My mom took me to a concert at Universal once.

It was hell.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Cs5 is getting localied in 2023 loooool

Yeah I'm just convinced Falcom hates the West at this point. Bro even Xseed doesn't take that long.

The only silver lining here is that all the platforms get it at the same time.

Zero and Ao getting official loc is nice, but idiotic imo

How so?

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

How so?

financially speaking. Not many would be interested in them except the hardcore fans and oldies. And many of those already played the fantranslation anyway.

I'd rather Nisa focus on getting newer games faster

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah I'm just convinced Falcom hates the West at this point

The Nasu of the jrpg scene

financially speaking. Not many would be interested in them except the hardcore fans and oldies. And many of those already played the fantranslation anyway.

I think it's aimed at newer players who started playing recently.

Of course, Trails does get harder to get into with each game releases so....

Now I wonder: is this the OG versions or the Kai versions that came out last year?