• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Metroid II might be more outwardly linear b/c Metroid extermination and acid pools, but the lack of a map and very limited colors of the original Game Boy still made it confusing at times.

Not to mention that the screen is only a measly 2.6 inches. Imagine all that packed into a tiny screen. 

7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

tbf, Sean is a superb voice actor

He's also a shitposter so he gets bonus points, i love it when voice actors shitpost while in character

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

God damnit, even Samson's support with Kabage revolves around how he's head over heels for the dead princess of Gra.

That didn't stop Orson tho.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my God they found it. It didn't even take them thirty minutes minutes to find it.

By "them", I mean the tip of the tongue subreddit, and by "it", I mean the source of my childhood fear that I described earlier today. @Armagon Thanks for suggesting that I try going there. After all these years, I now know exactly what happened that day.

Well i'm glad you got that closure.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The La Marseillaise, the French national anthem outright endorses regicide. Translating a particular verse of it.:

Tremble, tyrants and you traitors
The shame of all parties,
Tremble! Your parricidal schemes
Will finally receive their prize!

This just adds to the advice to never piss off the French tbh.

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Downloaded the Smash update, and I didnt care one bit. Just let me see the damn patch notes.

Patch notes: Kazuya breaks out of the game and does the 10 hit combo on you.

Seriously, they gave this man literally everything. I don't wanna face this man in bracket lol.

Been more into snapping shots of games I play lately. I think I have well over a hundred shots on MonHun alone.

Scarlet Nexus has some fun moments.

Spoiler

E5F80mEWQAE-9Vo?format=jpg&name=large

Nagi (on the left) has his priorities placed well, it looks like.

E5F800-XwAUxDhW?format=jpg&name=large

Wallpaper material. OP song's a banger if I haven't said that enough already.

E5F81BEWEAEQC-s?format=jpg&name=large

E5F874TWQAE0oTw?format=jpg&name=large

Best girl.

Also, pyro girl with a name that means "fireworks.". Kek.

E5F87q8WUAMMRfu?format=jpg&name=large

E5F9Fp_X0AEIiqd?format=jpg&name=large

I love this trio already.

E5F8_8qWQAE8uQH?format=jpg&name=large

B-b-b-b-burn to the ground!

E5F9GLfWQAAn111?format=jpg&name=large

Thank...you? Lol.

Think I'm almost done with Final Fantasy 13. Currently on chapter 12 before the final boss gauntlet. I don't know how am I going to evaluate this game in the end. Quality wise it's all over the place. 

Edited by Jingle Jangle

15 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Think I'm almost done with Final Fantasy 13. Currently on chapter 12 before the final boss gauntlet. I don't know how am I going to evaluate this game in the end. Quality wise it's all over the place. 

You are correct, FF XIII's final chapter is 13.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Seriously, they gave this man literally everything. I don't wanna face this man in bracket lol.

Isnt he slow, though?

*Me playing KH III* *shakes head in disbelief that enemy attacks go right through guard do to some dumb oversights* 

Edited by lightcosmo

36 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Been more into snapping shots of games I play lately

Man do I have the perfect series for that...

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Isnt he slow, though?

He's got decent-ish speed I think.

His actual range is meh, which is why they gave him super armor on everything.

Smash Dev's decided aerial foresight was too good and shortened Mythras I frames on an air dodge. *shrugs* whatever.

Also, monster Marth buffs, Banjo buffs. 

Edited by lightcosmo

Just now, Armagon said:

He's got decent-ish speed I think.

His actual range is meh, which is why they gave him super armor on everything.

Ah alright. 

I honestly dont like the whole *lets slap armor on everything to make it stand out!* mentality. Its a band aid solution.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ah alright. 

I honestly dont like the whole *lets slap armor on everything to make it stand out!* mentality. Its a band aid solution.

Tbf, it is Tekken.

Like literally all of the decisions that went into Kazuya was because he's from Tekken so they tried to replicate that as closely as possible.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

It seems to me like Kazuya will be a god if you know how to play him, but terrible if you don't.

Also, Mythra's Lightning Buster previously had a glitch where it always treated the opponent's weight as being 100 (which made it weaker against lighter characters), but this patch fixed it.

4 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

It seems to me like Kazuya will be a god if you know how to play him, but terrible if you don't.

He's that but he's also definitely the type of character 9-year olds will pick simply because they look strong. Not a bad thing of course 

But his funny 10-hit isn't even mash A. It's hold A. Bro.

5 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Also, Mythra's Lightning Buster previously had a glitch where it always treated the opponent's weight as being 100 (which made it weaker against lighter characters), but this patch fixed it.

Should've kept it, I wanted to kill Bowser at 100%.

It turns out Kazuya is pretty fun to play as, once you find some moves you're good with. As of him, the list of Ultimate's DLC codenames are:

• Joker: jack
  • Hero: brave
  • Banjo & Kazooie: buddy
  • Terry: dolly
  • Byleth: master
  • Min Min: tantan
  • Steve: pickel
  • Sephiroth: edge
  • Pyra/Mythra: element (individually, Pyra is "eflame" and Mythra is "elight")
  • Kazuya: demon
  • As a bonus, Arsene is "doyle" and Rex is "diver"

The developers were lucky that eflame and elight didn't leak. Could it be referring to the two-in-one characters whose Japanese names mean "flame" and "light"?

Chapter 6 is done, tomorrow is the final chapter of Bug Fables!

Although I've played this game pretty blind, and although it provides ingame hints on you can spend Berries (money) on, I opted to use a guide online to find the missing Lore Books, Discoveries, and the remaining Recipes before heading into the final dungeon. TBF, I did have game guides back in the day for both old PMs. Regardless of whether or not I'd use the food or sell it immediately afterwards, the images of them are charming, so I wanted to see them ingame. Didn't take long to get all the ingredients to fill out the entries. I don't intend to collect every Medal, as I don't want to grind Berries to buy tokens for everything at the little arcade.

1 minute ago, Zan Partizanne said:

New laptop will arrive today, so that's why I am working from home now. It's about time!

Yay! Hopefully SF works better on this one.