• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

@Sooks @Saint RubenioI'm 10,5 hours in and I just reached Chapter 7. Am I close to the end?

Dang. But yeah, you’re at the final chapter. By the way, 

Spoiler

did a character called Egil ever die in your game?

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

@Shrimperor When playing Trails nightmare mode, is NG+ recommended, or does it ruin the challenge?

It ruins it. Play NG not NG+

Also i suggest you do Sky 3rd Nightmare since it's the best ''balanced'' one

Do carry over Bonus stuff from SC tho

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

It ruins it. Play NG not NG+

Also i suggest you do Sky 3rd Nightmare since it's the best ''balanced'' one

Balance is for wimps, i want to have an excuse to go bang my head on the brick wall again!

Jokes aside: gotcha, thanks.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Dang. But yeah, you’re at the final chapter. By the way, 

Reveal hidden contents

did a character called Egil ever die in your game?

Nope. Still alive and kickin', although I don't use him.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

bang my head on the brick wall again!

I heard FC Nightmare is great for that it's the only game i never tried anything on Nightmare on, as i like SC's and Sky3rd's gameplay much more

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I heard FC Nightmare is great for that it's the only game i never tried anything on Nightmare on, as i like SC's and Sky3rd's gameplay much more

Hmmmm... that's tempting, but i agree with you, SC and 3rd are kinda superior as a general. They just have alot more options to explore, making battles much more interesting.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Hmmmm... that's tempting, but i agree with you, SC and 3rd are kinda superior as a general. They just have alot more options to explore, making battles much more interesting.

Yeah, and better boss fights and stuff.

Go Sky3rd Nightmare for peak Trails gameplay experience

Yeah, and better boss fights and stuff.

Go Sky3rd Nightmare for peak Trails gameplay experience

Well there's that too! I just think when a game restricts the players option a bit too much, then the game becomes a bit too auto-pilot or just plain boring. 

And SC/3rd fixed alot of that imo. i'll go with 3rd first when i get that far, then!

Well there's that too! I just think when a game restricts the players option a bit too much, then the game becomes a bit too auto-pilot or just plain boring. 

And SC/3rd fixed alot of that imo. i'll go with 3rd first when i get that far, then!

enjoy!

When are you planning Crossbell btw?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

enjoy!

When are you planning Crossbell btw?

ummm... as fast as i ran through the first 3, i kinda needed a break. I literally played all 3 one after the other, when i had time ofc.

Sooooo, yeah... whenever i feel like it!  best answer i can give right now. Lame... i know!

ummm... as fast as i ran through the first 3, i kinda needed a break. I literally played all 3 one after the other, when i had time ofc.

Sooooo, yeah... whenever i feel like it!  best answer i can give right now. Lame... i know!

take your time, this games are exhausting i know that myself xD

Well, if you ever need help with them or where to find them, you know who to ask 😉 

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

that's the thing

i am remembering the good times because i decided to go replay some Boss Battles

and then i get sad at the bad times....

I enjoyed Cold Steel, but I was also annoyed by the absurd health bars and the writing suffered a lot. After playing Zero for the first time, it... gave me the same impression that Trails FC had on me when I first played it. Absolutely liked the worldbuilding and detailed writing. I missed it so much.

I'm still on the good times because I've yet to play Ao, so...

8 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Nope. Still alive and kickin', although I don't use him.

Dang. That’s impressive. He’s the one character kinda designed around being killed off, he has five different opportunities to die in the first game and you even get a trophy for seeing him to the end. Getting that blind is impressive. But now, I have a follow up question

Spoiler

What happened to a character called Onef? You should have met him in chapter 4 either in Frostvellr or while leaving the area.

@Saint Rubenio will want to see this.

take your time, this games are exhausting i know that myself xD

Well, if you ever need help with them or where to find them, you know who to ask 😉 

Yeah, i don't want to unfairly judge the next one simply cause i needed a break and pushed myself to play it.

Of course, of course! As long as they don't have finding hidden treasure quests...

Man, watching Excelblem playing FE12 it's pretty much a Kris solo lol

15 minutes ago, Rapier said:

After playing Zero for the first time, it... gave me the same impression that Trails FC had on me when I first played it. Absolutely liked the worldbuilding and detailed writing. 

Yup, definetly agree with this. Zero is my fav. first game in the series, and it's final dungeon intro is one of my peak Trails moments

Spoiler

SPOILER_20200323_052135.jpg

When Estelle and Joshua join you 👌

And then  A Light Illuminating the Depths plays and the fangasm until the end continues

and closing it off by concluding Renne!

It was everything i wanted from a sequel to Trails in the Sky Trilogy except the inclusion of bonding it all started here.

I missed it so much.

Ya know, before i played Zero i thought my dislike of CS was just Nostalgia Glasses or something (i played CS1/2 before Crossbell as i was waiting for Zero Geofront), or maybe i was getting bored from Trails. Then i played Zero and Ao and i remembered again why i used to love the Series so much and confirmed to myself it's definetly not Nostalgia

I'm still on the good times because I've yet to play Ao, so...

Enjoy it whenever you get to play it! While i do consider Ao's characters quite a bit weaker then Sky's Bonding really destroys them and makes Lloyd a mini blackhole, Ao's Story and pacing are the greatest in the series imo.

It's so good i had a session that was like 22 hours straight because the hype train didn't stop.

13 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

As long as they don't have finding hidden treasure quests...

annoying hidden quest are a series staple

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

What’s that?

New and improved fantranslation, and the one that's about to become official after Nisa bought them

Edited by Shrimperor

I think Blueblanc's riddles are more annoying honestly

I struggled with only one of em, and that's cause the clue was a tad misleading the way i read it.