• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Christine can't land a 67% but she can land two 25% and miraculously kill the porter before he can reach the ballista.

Okay. I'm not even going to question it, at this point.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why is it that the second I pronounce the word "ironman" the forces of the universe immediately begin to conspire to set me up for the most absurd fucking falls?!

I'm in the training mission. You know, the one that's not supposed to be that bad? Well, Axel is crippled, the repairstone escaped, the bolts are almost to the ballista, Izerna is in danger and everyone is getting hit by everything and landing no blows of their own.

I'm losing this mission. What the hell!? Five runs of this game, and for what!?

LeaSadist.png

Hmm… 

Spoiler

Estelle is taking half the size of the total group to infiltrate the Ouroboros base with no back up? Considering the fact they want to recruit her and they let Kurt escape on a boat… there is about a 100% chance this is a trap.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah but how does a digital copy sell out?

It’s artificial scarcity.

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I only watched Ys Origin, but that boss looked like complete bullcrap to me.
Congrats on making it through that! ^^

Thanks!

It's not a boss easy to learn unlike most others in which you know after 2-3 attempts their patterns and know how to dodge their attacks.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Be safe!

Thanks, I will!

Reached the final dungeon in Ys Origin. 

It took me a while to figure out how to unlock the boss before because I did not know that I had to trigger certain events to unlock the boss's door. I was desperatly looking for a missed chest or destructive wall till I came up with the solution on my own. Cost me almost an hour. Gonna continue tomorrow since I'm feeling stressed and sweat rn. I dunno if I'll be able to finish it tomorrow.

I think to continue the series with Oath of Felgana next and not Ys VIII since I enjoy the 2D dungeon crawler Ys. Ys VIII is too plot heavy and long imo. Being 3D is not an advantage either for me. I think to focus on the nostalgic Ys games first (barring I for being too hard for me).

Edited by Zan Partizanne

Interesting. It seems 30 is bringing back the classic old selection of "Super/Real" routes (complete with Super being on Earth and Real on Space), just without an actual variation in the protagonist mecha (maybe), assuming what they showed on PV1 is the very first game selection.

Ahaha, I keep seeing mentions of a Military Academy, now that I can read the text in English. I'm taking it the OG's are fresh from the military academy? Or maybe still in...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, that was a disaster. Thankfully, Adel and Leon were badasses and captured Hamilton, so Axel's ransom only ended up costing me 100 denarii. Still angry about that repairstone, though...

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, that was a disaster. Thankfully, Adel and Leon were badasses and captured Hamilton, so Axel's ransom only ended up costing me 100 denarii. Still angry about that repairstone, though...

Another Berwick run, I see. Ouch for Axel though.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It would require that Perceval reaches 99% hitrates to begin with. That is just not the way of Missival.

Step 1. Load up with +hit braces

Step 2. Spam down armor knights and such with Dire Thunder

Step 3. Put Reese in Commander range

Step 4. Holy shit, actual hitrates

5 minutes ago, Spara said:

Another Berwick run, I see. Ouch for Axel though.

Bigger ouch of Czene. I found out the hard way that losing the fight in Maham's house in chapter 2-main is lethal. Didn't even get a grave because she was just a guest unit at the time. Urgh...

4 minutes ago, Spara said:

Step 1. Load up with +hit braces

Perceval feeds on the blood of his peers.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Bigger ouch of Czene. I found out the hard way that losing the fight in Maham's house in chapter 2-main is lethal. Didn't even get a grave because she was just a guest unit at the time. Urgh...

Welp, looks like Axel and Thaddy are your searchers now. 

Do Combat Thaddy just for the memes. It's... an experience.

3 minutes ago, Spara said:

Welp, looks like Axel and Thaddy are your searchers now. 

11-1 is gonna be fun.

Again.

Do Combat Thaddy just for the memes. It's... an experience.

I've never really used the kid for anything that isn't thief utility. I can try, what do I have to lose?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I've never really used the kid for anything that isn't thief utility. I can try, what do I have to lose?

I really wish I still had my save file with my Level 22 Killer Knife Thaddy in Endgame. That run was wild.

Spoiler

Joshua’s in his old clothes? The odds of this being a trap have bumped up to 110%.

Edited by Sooks

41 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh boy that

I HOPE YOU ARE PREPARED WELL YOU WON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SHOPS FOR A WHILE!

@Sooks

I don’t know what you’re talking about but I have some EP charges (8 iirc, plus 3 Ep Charge 2s) and tons of reviving balms, so I’m good, right?

How is Renne pronounced anyway? I’ve been reading it like Ren-Aye but that’s probably not how it’s actually supposed to be read.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Bigger ouch of Czene. I found out the hard way that losing the fight in Maham's house in chapter 2-main is lethal. Didn't even get a grave because she was just a guest unit at the time. Urgh.

OH! SO YOU DID LOSE A UNIT AFTER ALL

tenor_1.gif

You get what you deserve.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

When you accidently meet the super boss

Xenoblade moment.

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How is Renne pronounced anyway? I’ve been reading it like Ren-Aye but that’s probably not how it’s actually supposed to be read.

"Ren".