Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Normal it just takes away all EP and takes the character away for a while...

in the last phase of the final boss however it kills and you can't even revive. I had to play half the battle without Kevin :'D

So… it can just take away a party member for the entire fight? Or can you revive them at some point?

This… this isn’t even the final phase….

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

but it has a long charge time and you can evade it

It sounds like what you’re saying is I have to get lucky, since the boss can’t be impeded, and presumably can’t be muted.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Or can you revive them at some point?

nope, you can't

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It sounds like what you’re saying is I have to get lucky, since the boss can’t be impeded, and presumably can’t be muted.

you can get out of the way. I tried to guard not knowing that guard doesn't work against that attack.

It's a small aoe attack

This… this isn’t even the final phase….

3rd phase is final one

Edited by Shrimperor

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

you can get out of the way. I tried to guard not knowing that guard doesn't work against that attack.

It's a small aoe attack

Thank god.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

3rd phase is final one

Thank god.

Loewe was the best boss in the game if you ask me

The fight itself and the cutscenes before and after are some of the best in any game I've played

Not to mention Silver Will Super Arrange Version:tm:

I actually did it. Earth wall completely trivialized that fight, actually. Only real moment of panic was when Joshua was vanished because I couldn’t move him away, but the fight was mostly over by then so it didn’t matter.

That was… still really boring with earth wall, but at least not frustrating.

38 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Loewe was the best boss in the game if you ask me

The fight itself and the cutscenes before and after are some of the best in any game I've played

Not to mention Silver Will Super Arrange Version:tm:

This.

Edited by Sooks

Oh no, Estelle and Joshua are gonna die! Even though they’re both on the third games artwork and Joshua is in one of the gameplay screenshots, man, they are just so totally dead. (This is sarcasm. The music is good though.)

Edited by Sooks

Spoiler

They didn’t die? What a twist!

Ah, Cassius again. That’s two games in a row where he saves Estelle and Joshua at the end. I kinda wish Estelle’s dad didn’t need to save them, but I understand why it’s happening. Though him having the dragon is actually surprising.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I still get chills thinking about when I beat the game and heard that in the credits

Damn

''Trails in the Sky will never be repeated again''

:Danacry:

So that’s the end.

The story was the best I have ever seen in a video game by a long shot, and one of the best I have seen period. The gameplay was usually very good, though it had some pretty bad moments. The soundtrack is also one of the best I have heard in games, and I loved most of the characters. The game was overall kino.

Spoiler

Evil Kevin was very surprising, but very interesting. So he’s number 5 in something in the Gralsritter instead of an amateur, huh? Intriguing. This game once again had an ending scene where a bunch of meaningless stuff was name dropped at the end that would be important later (probably).

Weissman’s death was very well done, overall. I don’t have a lot to say about it. So was Loewe’s, actually. Every scene starting from the Loewe fight was kino, especially Joshua vs. Loewe, Evil Kevin and Estelle and Joshua when they think they’re gonna die.

jqLLXXp.jpg

Edited by Sooks