Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I meant that the story was never about banter.

I'd rather not get an argument about a series that... basically everyone but me and Draggy thinks is the best thing since sliced bread.

But honestly, that's what the first 20 hours seemed to be about at least

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I just meant that there always was a plot, even if it was slow and boring. Stuff from chapter 1 turns out to be really, really important later in the game, and Olivier is really important in SC. Even the slow parts mattered, is what I’m trying to say. I mean, I don’t care for a focus on banter if I don’t care about the characters involved.

Not that you would have known that, I’m just saying that the “banter” wasn’t meant to be the focus.

Edited by Sooks

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

many NPCs have portraits in Trails tho...

I mean, yeah, but dudes like the reporter guy and Dorothy were obviously going to be recurring dudes. That fellow felt like all the faceless NPCs, he just came out of nowhere to deliver a little bit of exposition and disappear, except he had a portrait for some undiscernible reason.

Except the reason was, in fact, quite discernible.

I just meant that there always was a plot, even if it was slow and boring. Stuff from chapter 1 turns out to be really, really important later in the game, and Olivier is really important in SC. Even the slow parts mattered, is what I’m trying to say.

Well, I'm glad that's the case, but... I've said it before and I'll say it again: I really don't want to wait 40 hours for a game to get good. I'd rather have a game that starts, gets good and ends well in that amount of time.

But no, really, I've said this enough times before, and I really don't want to argue about this game. I know how much you guys love it.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, I'm glad that's the case, but... I've said it before and I'll say it again: I really don't want to wait 40 hours for a game to get good. I'd rather have a game that starts, gets good and ends well in that amount of time.

But no, really, I've said this enough times before, and I really don't want to argue about this game. I know how much you guys love it.

No no no, I understand what you’re saying! If I didn’t like the gameplay, I would have dropped the game in the beginning as well! No arguments necessary, I just wanted to say that the game was never about that. That’s all!

No no no, I understand what you’re saying! If I didn’t like the gameplay, I would have dropped the game in the beginning as well! No arguments necessary, I just wanted to say that the game was never about that. That’s all!

Thank you for your positivity, Sooks.

Now go and play the games I tell you play instead of the games Shrimpy tells you to play.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Thank you for your positivity, Sooks.

Now name a spell after me in whatever it is you’re playing because I’m that awesome.

Now go and play the games I tell you play instead of the games Shrimpy tells you to play.

Inb4 I think Omori takes too long to get good.

I am actually going to be neutral and play a game I’ve wanted to play for a while now. After that I think I’ll play Omori and then Sky 3rd, though that could change.

Edited by Sooks

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'd rather not get an argument about a series that... basically everyone but me and Draggy thinks is the best thing since sliced bread.

Ruben, the unique one! XD

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I am actually going to be neutral and play a game I’ve wanted to play for a while now. After that I think I’ll play Omori and then Sky 3rd

go Nightmare, unlike i did! 

Speaking of Trails, i just beat the "black wolves" and their buddies. Decently challenging fight, actually. AT delay got used against me, but since they were AT delay looping Randy, whom I had the EVA +50% status on, he couldnt run out of it! Hahaha, thats what they get!

Oh and blind from his craft works wonders.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Now name a spell after me in whatever it is you’re playing because I’m that awesome.

Yn1o8l2t o

Holy damage to all enemies. Steep'ish mana cost. I'll take it.

The problem with the mistake I made earlier is that I've kinda overlevelled myself, so now every enemy dies in one hit to everything.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Inb4 I think Omori takes too long to get good.

It's 20 hours

Nah, okay, look. There are parts that are kinda slow, actually. The difference is that the game uses these parts for one, very specific purpose.

I am actually going to be neutral and play a game I’ve wanted to play for a while now. After that I think I’ll play Omori and then Sky 3rd, though that could change.

Excellent. Most optimal.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Jos%C3%A9_Mourinho.jpg

Ruben confirmed?

What the fuck.

Who the hell is this? Is it that Mourinho guy I keep hearing about?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I am not the one who called you the unique one xD

You called me Mourinho. I don't know much about football, but I'm pretty sure that guy's a laughingstock. You tried to sneak an insult past me, but you didn't count on one thing.

I am strong and wise--

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Holy

Why, thank you.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Nah, okay, look. There are parts that are kinda slow, actually. The difference is that the game uses these parts for one, very specific purpose.

Sounds good.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

except he isn't xD

Well, I was wrong, then. Don't mind me.

Why, thank you.

Thank the game! I'm considering doing a full swear word run. If only to spice things up, since the random encounters are kinda pathetic. We'll see tomorrow.

Sounds good.

It's not.

It's really not.

The game is extremely good at what it does, and that is not a good thing.

I mean, it is, but... you'll get what I mean.