Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

@Armagon Godzilla is just another Shrimpy. Good void damage on one target, low cost. That's it. I know it's boring. Blame the game, not me.

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So it's basically:

More or less, yes.

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Incidentally, does it change at all if the s is in caps? As in AcaciaSgt rather than Acaciasgt?

Spells can only be written in all caps. I'm just not doing it here because it's ugly.

8 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Well... Thats depressing. 😪 c'mon, ive gotta be worth more than that! 

I was going to say that at least you're cheaper than shit, but... No, actually, you cost 10 more mana. You're premium shit.

...Sorry.

7 hours ago, Spara said:

This game sounds perfect. I should check it out. That works perfectly for you.

The spell system is too much fun. The rest is basically just SNES Square Enix RPG, nothing much more to it. But the magic system is too much fun.

For the record, you raise the "spirit" of all party members. I believe it's magical power, so that's a keeper.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I was going to say that at least you're cheaper than shit, but... No, actually, you cost 10 more mana. You're premium shit.

...Sorry.

... I'm pretty sure i just felt my heart shatter into a million little pieces right there... 💔

Fv1ep8ma oKshqulmk o

Hmmm... Do I use Dork Ass or Blue Batta? Help me out here, guys.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

... I'm pretty sure i just felt my heart shatter into a million little pieces right there... 💔

Oof... I'm really sorry.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Well, it looks like the kitty isn’t so nice anymore.

I’ll just go around it because I don’t want to hurt it, though.

no no Sooks

whack it until it falls off Skyloft

it's the only right option

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Fv1ep8ma oKshqulmk o

Hmmm... Do I use Dork Ass or Blue Batta? Help me out here, guys.

Oh is this like, a sequel to Binding Blade? Or is it a midquel?

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

no no Sooks

whack it until it falls off Skyloft

it's the only right option

Mario 64 baby penguin moment.

33 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

big sad for lightcosmo :hug:

Ruben truly the villain all along

Why do you all have to gang up on the messenger?! Blame the game! I merely passed on the word!

...I mean, sure, I called him premium shit, but hey. Better be premium shit than budget shit, am I right or am I right? I made the best of the situation! I should be thanked for my kindness!

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh is this like, a sequel to Binding Blade? Or is it a midquel?

Midquel. It features Lyn's daughter Saya, who leads her merry band around Sacae, facing both Bern (or as the patch calls is, "the Bern's army") and the remnants of Nergal's morphs. It basically acts as what FE6 would've been if it came out after FE7, as opposed to being its own thing and then getting glorified fanfiction as a prequel.

Honestly, I like it better than both of them. The translation isn't perfect, the guy who made it admitted he wasn't a native English speaker, but fanslation of a fangame is a rare enough event that I'll take it. It's good enough.

Xdes7eak o

Incidentally, this is one of the main villains. Gee, I wonder who it could possibly be.

Also, you didn't answer my question.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Midquel. It features Lyn's daughter Saya, who leads her merry band around Sacae, facing both Bern (or as the patch calls is, "the Bern's army") and the remnants of Nergal's morphs. It basically acts as what FE6 would've been if it came out after FE7, as opposed to being its own thing and then getting glorified fanfiction as a prequel.

I see. And I'm guessing gameplay-wise it's not really different from Elibe then.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, you didn't answer my question

Dork-Ass.

Let him throw his poisoned mutton at people.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I see. And I'm guessing gameplay-wise it's not really different from Elibe then.

Nah. It's a really old hack, 2015 I believe was the first release. The translator added the one QoL patch that lets you see all enemy ranges, but beyond that, it's good ol' GBAFE gameplay. I've always been pretty fond of it. It feels a bit like FE6 but better. Unfortunately there are no support conversations, so everyone's an Archanean character. The game's complete, but there were plans for some further developments, until the developer just vanished one day.

...I found his blog a while back, after doing some digging. One person in the comments, a relative by the sound of it, claims that he sadly passed away in a traffic accident. Of course, the internet being the internet anyone can say whatever they like, but... well, it seems a bit pointless to try such a tasteless troll in a long-abandoned blog that very few people even know exists, and the story unfortunately adds up. Soooo yeah. That took a sad turn... I'm just glad his work has been translated, because despite its age and relative simplicity, the hack is honestly quite good.

Dork-Ass.

Let him throw his poisoned mutton at people.

That's not a bad idea. Though his daughter already has a support partner and Blue Batta can support the non-edgy myrmidon. Not to mention I've used Dork Ass before. Maybe I'll disregard your suggestion. I mean, it's a suggestion from you, so it was doomed to failure from the start...

Ahhh, damned decisions... Maybe I should just throw them both in the bin and wait for the buff heroine with an eyepatch. That one's always been one of my favorites from SoHaE, for... no particular reason.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Chykka was by far the worst boss fight in Metroid Prime 2. It's not even hard, it just lasts way too long and is also tedious.

31 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Nah. It's a really old hack, 2015 I believe was the first release. The translator added the one QoL patch that lets you see all enemy ranges, but beyond that, it's good ol' GBAFE gameplay.

Yeah, that's what I was asking.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, that's what I was asking.

I kinda went on a tangent afterwards didn't I

Anyway, I put Dorcas in the team after all. It proved to be a wise choice, in the next chapter the game took 2 slots from me, so I couldn't have fit both the myrmidon and Blue Batta. Instead, I just have to boot the dancer for Dorcas. Because that's what wise tacticians do.

Good morning!

51 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What's the hack name?

52 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Incidentally, this is one of the main villains. Gee, I wonder who it could possibly be.

Who's that guy? Seriously, I have played Blazing Blade only once and it was a long time ago.

Just now, Maof06 said:

What's the hack name?

Sword of Heaven and Earth. You can find the translation in FEUniverse, which ironically, makes it way, way easier to find than the original patch.

Just now, Maof06 said:

Who's that guy? Seriously, I have played Blazing Blade only once and it was a long time ago.

It's Ephidel. In FE7, he was set up as kind of a big deal, and then he turned out to be a worthless character without a personality that accomplished absolutely nothing and got killed anticlimatically at the end of the first story arc. SoHaE decided to do his character some justice by giving him a character. He apparently didn't even bother to change his hairstyle in 20 years, but he got a cool villain robe, so that's all right, I guess.