• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw all low% attacks hit

The hack really does take place in the same universe as fe6, doesn’t it

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, at this point might as well just make a hack with Hasha no Tsurugi's plot.

If only.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You risked everything on a 59% hit chance?

Yes.

C'mon, can you blame me? I had the perfect chance to end the war! Around the same time as chapter 8 of FE6! That means we don't have to deal with 14x, or Douglas, or 21, or 21x, for a few examples!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw all low% attacks hit

Honestly, I could hardly believe it myself. I was expecting it to go awry halfway and I'd have to do some editing shenanigans, but... nope. Everything just worked out. The only semi-questionable thing I did was rewind when Rabi landed that eclipse hit, so I could start the recording on a good note. The RNG stays the same, so I basically changed nothing.

I am so fucking happy. I got Bootleg Bantu to kill Bootleg Hardin and I didn't even have to RNG-abuse it. Wow.

So out of nowhere, they've confirmed that Doctor Who season 13 is coming later this year. Which is a surprise, given that previous seasons had been two years apart.

And apparently, Season 13 is taking a page from Classic Who. As in, all the episodes this time are just one big story as opposed to Modern Who's usual episodic nature.

Mosquito bites are annoying. But, spending a summer evening outdoors with family by a bonfire with s'mores makes it worth it.🔥

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

but I am also the kind of person who, despite all cynicism, longs for friendly contact with others.

I think most people do. I can't say I relate too well, as I've never ever put in the effort to make a friend IRL, but as I coming here indicates, even I have the desire to socialize. 

I want friends, and so I might sometimes get a bit desperate in my attempts at keeping them, no matter the damage to myself.

There are grounds for trying to smooth out bumps in a relationship of any kind, but one shouldn't fall into the tragic trap of saying "I can fix this!" while fighting off tears, when a relationship has reached the point of being beyond repair. I am... aware of someone who fell into this situation, they gradually tried to make the relationship work again, but the problems resurfaced after a few months, and the person was left in tears a second time. They've wisely buried now for good.

It's a little better now, but the anxiety of making friends

For me, it's usually been disinterest, introversion, being asocial -not antisocial- that has held me back.

Although on the matter of pursuing romantic relationships, maybe I'm anxious there. I have a desire to know if I actually have romantic feelings for other human beings, but I'm too timid to take the step of attempting romantic interactions. In part, I'm worried I would start a relationship, have some months pass, and then it turns out I'm asexual and I've totally wasted the other person's time, while humiliating myself for acting on feelings I don't have.

Sorry to vent about this all of a sudden.
I... really don't know why I burden you guys with this kind of crap.

It's no problem, I can handle it. Better to vent if it helps than not. 

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although on the matter of pursuing romantic relationships, maybe I'm anxious there. I have a desire to know if I actually have romantic feelings for other human beings, but I'm too timid to take the step of attempting romantic interactions. In part, I'm worried I would start a relationship, have some months pass, and then it turns out I'm asexual and I've totally wasted the other person's time, while humiliating myself for acting on feelings I don't have.

Hey, take confort you could have worse prospects. Like worrying ending like your parents. Or like one pair of grandparents. Or some of your aunts/uncles.

Suffice to say, the odds don't favor me if I ever get into a relationship.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Mosquito bites are annoying. But, spending a summer evening outdoors with family by a bonfire with s'mores makes it worth it.

Awwww, thats so sweet!

Metroid Prime 3 doesn't play the Samus enterance fanfare when you boot up your save again.

0/10 literally unplayable.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Mosquito bites are annoying. But, spending a summer evening outdoors with family by a bonfire with s'mores makes it worth it.🔥

A small price to pay for wholesomeness.

It's because Samus is currently more of a living biohazard then a person. With all that chozo dna, Metroid dna and now Phazon contamination.

At this point she probably barely looks human anymore.

Can't comment on the Phazon part, but Fusion shows she still looks quite normal in spite of all the DNA concoction she now has. I mean, come on, the Chozo and Metroid DNA were likely too minor it mostly affected just her physiology. Though this reminds me of something of an amusing, at least to me, sorta-headcanon I read up some time ago that the Metroid DNA turned her into a pseudo vampire. Like, gaining red eyes, fangs growing (in lie of the Metroid's "teeth"), and sucking in energy as if it was blood.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Cool theme.

...the comments ruined this tho. "Pounds and pounds of beef".

34 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

and sucking in energy as if it was blood.

Well that is effectively what she does to the X haha.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well that is effectively what she does to the X haha.

Haha, true. But she does it from outright absorption through her suit, while that person's had it as in actually using her fangs like how the Metroids do it. So like a, well, vampire. XD

Oh boy! Another Berwick reference!

This map also features a female knight singlehandedly protecting a group of civilians, actually. Neat. I wonder what the boss of this map will look like--

Thiw3yyq o

...Well. I can say with absolute certainty that this is not what I was expecting.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Once again, I am impressed by Sword of Heaven and Earth. So there's this chapter where we have to save Lyn from evil possession shenanigans. Since she doesn't join as a playable character, but continues to appear in cutscenes, I assumed killing her would result in a game over.

...Nope. Here as well, the game lets me fail spectacularly at my objective and the game carries on. And this would have some massive ramifications, she appears in quite a few scenes after this chapter. Kudos to the creator for taking the effort to do something that like, two people would ever see. I have to remember to try killing her in a future run and see how much changes.

Incidentally

Etmpqlzf oBzsulrto o

Mpujcsvp o

I think the game heard our conversation from yesterday.

9 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Why is that question mark set so low? Not that it matters at all, but it kinda bothers me. XD

The translator somehow ported the whole game from the Japanese version to the American version. It caused some minor shenanigans, like weapon rank names remaining untranslated and character affinities having a Japanese symbol next to the icon. I imagine this is something similar. Eh, it's not at all important.

20 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ruben you were right, as it turns out, my computer decided on having an episode, and not a good one.

Oof... Hopefully it isn't anything too bad.