Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Sooks said:

On lunatic difficulty, resetting chapters doesn’t reset level ups.

Oh.

Oho, oooohh...

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Very nice. Great, great, good, yeah.

Was Kaga secretly behind this game, or were they following his notes more closely than usual?

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh.

Oho, oooohh...

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Very nice. Great, great, good, yeah.

Was Kaga secretly behind this game, or were they following his notes more closely than usual?

>Kaga

>reducing RNG

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH RINKAH COULD KILL CAMILLA BUT THEN I HEALED HER LIKE AN IDIOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Emperor preserve this poor insane man...

Aaaaaaand there we go, finally. With the strategy down, it was simple enough. I was just fixated on the "big crown prince duel" from Conquest, when really, the right choice was to have Ryoma take out a generic cavalier instead. Rinkah got her Camilla kill and a decent level for it, and then for absolutely no reason I postponed Xander's defeat so I could have Hinoka blast Elise away. There really was no reason to do it, but it made me so very happy.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>Kaga

>reducing RNG

Well there’s still RNG, but without the mercy of resetting it, unless you count starting a new game 😛

I wonder if branch of Fate changes the RNG for Corrin, actually.

I love how the intro changes based on the route you take.

Honestly, favorite intro in any game of the series. Pretty much only beaten by Berwick, and... I have to wonder if that's merely Berwick bias, because this is just so good.

49 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH RINKAH COULD KILL CAMILLA BUT THEN I HEALED HER LIKE AN IDIOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Heh, that almost makes it sound like you healed Camilla instead of Rinkah.

Chapter 7 done. That was not too bad. Well, until my lack of an attention span decided to give Hana a kill... except she couldn't kill it, so I almost got Subaki killed. Thankfully Fishtail has gotten nothing more than speed in his life, so he was just barely able to double the archer next to Subaki with a pair up.

Then Saizo and Orochi appeared. I want Orochi for the captures. Saizo, though... I still hold a grudge from the time I played Heroes for 2 hours and I got like 5 Saizos and no Wryses, his son is a dumb copy of a character that I already cared nothing for in Awakening, and the only thing I'd get out of his paralogue is Funke, who sports a great design but is otherwise just bootleg Candace. Bootleg Candace is not a good position to be in. So fuck Saizo.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Heh, that almost makes it sound like you healed Camilla instead of Rinkah.

I missed the heal and it hit Camilla's baloneys. The Kaga approach.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Chapter 7 done. That was not too bad. Well, until my lack of an attention span decided to give Hana a kill... except she couldn't kill it, so I almost got Subaki killed. Thankfully Fishtail has gotten nothing more than speed in his life, so he was just barely able to double the archer next to Subaki with a pair up.

Are you gonna use either Hana or Subaki?

Then Saizo and Orochi appeared. I want Orochi for the captures. Saizo, though... I still hold a grudge from the time I played Heroes for 2 hours and I got like 5 Saizos and no Wryses, his son is a dumb copy of a character that I already cared nothing for in Awakening, and the only thing I'd get out of his paralogue is Funke, who sports a great design but is otherwise just bootleg Candace. Bootleg Candace is not a good position to be in. So fuck Saizo.

Saizo is also edgy.

I unironically kind of like his design but that’s not important.

44 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Marry Subaki to Hinoka so you can get The Elusive Red-Haired Caeldori™.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/385/323/1eb.jpg

Desert chapter already? You've got to be kidding me... Right after I reclassed Fishtail to knight, too.

Bprkbywk o

Now on top of looking positively ridiculous, he's going to be slowed down to a crawl. Damn...

41 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Are you gonna use either Hana or Subaki?

Hana, probably. Not as sure about Subaki.

41 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I unironically kind of like his design but that’s not important.

It is rather cool, but I have too many things going against him.

7 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Marry Subaki to Hinoka so you can get The Elusive Red-Haired Caeldori™.

The hell am I looking at.

And... well, you know what my question is. Are there any capturable bosses in her paralogue?

...No. No there aren't. Ahh, that's truly a shame...

Desert chapter already? You've got to be kidding me... Right after I reclassed Fishtail to knight, too.

Why would you waste your Corrin?

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And... well, you know what my question is. Are there any capturable bosses in her paralogue?

...No. No there aren't. Ahh, that's truly a shame...

There's only like, 3 capturable bosses in all Birthright paralogues. Stop bitchin'.

The fourth dungeon was great and the boss fight was great.

Desert chapter already?

Use Azama.

You've got to be kidding me... Right after I reclassed Fishtail to knight, too. 

Now on top of looking positively ridiculous, he's going to be slowed down to a crawl. Damn...

You can use the dragon veins to mitigate that.

Hana, probably. Not as sure about Subaki.

People swear Subaki is bad, but he always turns out good for me. Hana is actually bad though, she’s just Lyn.

Subaki’s daughter is Cordelia Awakening.

Don’t waste Hinoka on a kid you’re not gonna use, though.

Then again you’re probably not gonna use any.

Edited by Sooks

Setsuna kills a dude.

Setsuna: I'm happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh~

Okay, I already love her, this woman is going to kill Garon.

16 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

With that face and class he looks like Kellam's distant ancestor. lol

Oh yeah, he kinda does look like a fat Kellamn with pink hair. I just hope he actually gets noticed by people. I need him to talk to Kaze three times in order to prevent the arbitrary shenanigans from happening.

Just now, Maof06 said:

Why would you waste your Corrin?

Because I am the same guy who benches all the Nohrian royals. I mean, c'mon.

Just now, Maof06 said:

There's only like, 3 capturable bosses in all Birthright paralogues.

That's... actually the same amount of capturable bosses as the Conquest paralogues. Aside from the ones available in both routes, Conquest has Senno, Zhara and Gazzak, whereas Birthright has Funke, Daichi and Tarba. It's only in the main story where Birthright loses out, with only Daniela as opposed to both Kumagera and Haitaka. Of course, the loss of Haitaka is bad enough, that man is epic. Guess they had to give Oboro a chance somehow.

Just now, Maof06 said:

Stop bitchin'.

If I need a redhead pegasus I'll use Hinoka, thank you very much.

Just now, Sooks said:

Use Azama.

Okay.

Just now, Sooks said:

People swear Subaki is bad, but he always turns out good for me. Hana is actually bad though, she’s just Lyn.

Well, I'm probably going to use her. I'm thinking of marrying her to Silas. I mean, she exists, and surely she'll make for a better Sophie than friggin' Elise.

Just now, Sooks said:

Subaki’s daughter is Cordelia Awakening.

Don’t waste Hinoka on a kid you’re not gonna use, though.

I never intended to get her.

Cordelia Awakening 2: Electric Boogaloo, I mean. Hinoka is kinda hard to miss.

Just now, Sooks said:

Then again you’re probably not gonna use any…

Not gonna lie, Birthright's kid selection is way worse than Conquest's. If only because they wasted three kids on dumb Awakening callbacks. Why... weren't the Conquest three enough?

Setsuna kills a dude.

Setsuna: I'm happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh~

Okay, I already love her, this woman is going to kill Garon.

Look at me being right.

Well, I'm probably going to use her. I'm thinking of marrying her to Silas. I mean, she exists, and surely she'll make for a better Sophie than friggin' Elise.

If you want to use Sophie, Hinoka is probably good.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not gonna lie, Birthright's kid selection is way worse than Conquest's. If only because they wasted three kids on dumb Awakening callbacks. Why... weren't the Conquest three enough?

Balance. Had to add all non Chrom/Lucina top winners of the popularity poll. Hence the split between games and Gens.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If I need a redhead pegasus I'll use Hinoka, thank you very much.

Then use Hinoka.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/909421baaddf34eb04c64bd2746bc9a5/tumblr_ntab2fDUdP1r97obgo1_1280.jpg

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Look at me being right.

I am a rather predictable man when it comes to FE. You just need to not be fanservice, a loli or overpowered, and you're good in my book.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

If you want to use Sophie, Hinoka is probably good.

I mean, I don't want to use Sophie. I just want Nichol, more than anything.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Balance. Had to add all non Chrom/Lucina top winners of the popularity poll. Hence the split between games and Gens.

Yeah, I get it, but... Well, I don't like it. I would've much prefered a cast of original kids. The Conquest three are okay, at least they're themselves and they come for free, but the kids feel like kind of a waste after all the effort to get them.

2 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Then use Hinoka.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/909421baaddf34eb04c64bd2746bc9a5/tumblr_ntab2fDUdP1r97obgo1_1280.jpg

She's certainly more up my alley, that much is true.

@Shrimperor so I fought out that dangerous level 25 treasure battle at level 29... And holy, I barely can outta that scrap at all... I failed a lot of times honestly, haha. Got the capricorn gem, which I see is pretty handy for one of my guys. 

Are they all gonna be that scary?

Oh hey, Fuga has half a brain in this route. Nice.

Or maybe he just gained some sense after Setsuna put an arrow in his shiny lightbulb and realized "hey none of this makes any damn sense".

We got a child. He's basically Ricken but without the oversized hat, and his daughter's Tharja of all people.

Bench.

Also, I read Azama and Setsuna C, where he tried to be a jerk and make me hate him, but Setsuna is such a complete, adorable dumbass that I couldn't hate anything. She's just wonderful.

The one that kinda irked me was Hana and Silas C. Silas just randomly decided he wanted to tell Hana that she sucks for no good reason. What? Why? This is the kind of crap I'd expect from that shitstain Leo, not you...

After dinner I'll grab Mozu so she can keep Ricken 2 company in the bench.

Edited by Saint Rubenio