Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

8 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

GODDESS

9DbadED.png

Pfft. She ain't got shit on Setsuna.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Which is Shiro's paralouge again? Havent played BR in quite a while (and thankfully, dont intend to)

What's that "thankfully" mean? Birthright's great. So far, at least.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Question for any Trails from Zero players: the treasure on the Mainz road: level 35 enemies, how tf do i win this fight? They wipe me out with earth shaker (2,200 damage to the entire team) this is kinda annoying, Ngl

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes, it's probably about time I find a new book, it's been a couple weeks since I finished the last. I'm too lazy.

Speaking of new books look what I found in my Dad’s library:

B4C110E3-11FC-4723-951B-B4CA77FCF9FC.jpeg

31 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Question for any Trails from Zero players: the treasure on the Mainz road: level 35 enemies, how tf do i win this fight? They wipe me out with earth shaker (2,200 damage to the entire team) this is kinda annoying, Ngl

Can't you burst them with Team crafts + s-break?

Also send pic so i can remember which fight it is

11 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Speaking of new books look what I found in my Dad’s library:

B4C110E3-11FC-4723-951B-B4CA77FCF9FC.jpeg

I'm afraid I can't read what it says there, the image is too blurry.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Can't you burst them with Team crafts + s-break?

Also send pic so i can remember which fight it is

When I get the chance, sure i can show you what im struggling with! XD

Also, I just fall short of the win (currently level 31) 

@DragonFlames

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

When I get the chance, sure i can show you what im struggling with! XD

Also, I just fall short of the win (currently level 31) 

Don't forget to tag me^^

Also highly likely i will answer lile half a day later at least!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Shrimpy out there having a life outside the internet smh

Hah i wish!

I just don't have access to a pc yet and don't 24/7 mobile infront of parents xD

20210730_140150.gif

Blaster Master Zero 3 is a good game.

I'll write a review soon. After i eat.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I understand the leaning towards Metroid within the genre, and for me I think I like it more because my gaming menu is already heavy with RPG experiences.

I think the same could be said of me as well but i think it also has to do with the Metroid side being more about skill. Like yeah, the Castlevania side has it's challenges of course but some of it can be trivialized with the right equipment or even just the right levels. On the flip side, things would become harder if you don't have the right equipment or are underleveld. The closest thing to that in a Metroid-style Metroidvania would just be not having enough life-ups. Which would still be not as big as a potential roadblock.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Plus, she's already the queen of my heart anyway

Setsuna would kick your ass mentally, that explains why Ruben likes her.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

She played him like a fiddle throughout their support

I’m not quite sure that’s what the writers were going for…

…but I guess it is Fates.

He's the one who should be worried, she could manipulate him into doing anything while making him feel like she's the idiot.

This is kind of a stretch…

and when Azama promotes they'll make a beautiful murder-couple, too.

That they will, Azama is an insanely good physical unit, it makes you wonder why they made him a healer.

37 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hah i wish!

I just don't have access to a pc yet and don't 24/7 mobile infront of parents xD

The modern young'un's nightmare: no compooper.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Setsuna would kick your ass mentally, that explains why Ruben likes her.

Pffffft... I mean, my Setsuna could kick my ass physically too. She's insanely good.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m not quite sure that’s what the writers were going for…

…but I guess it is Fates.

I mean, in Hinoka's support she readily admits she's bad at cooking. The only explanation is that she was playing Azama.

This is kind of a stretch…

"Nooooooooooooo Ruben you can't like Fates supports, you must hate them like everyone else, it's out of character for you to like them, they're anime trash"

Haha Setsuna go victoree victoree

That they will, Azama is an insanely good physical unit, it makes you wonder why they made him a healer.

Because Fates is a creative game that isn't afraid to push the boundaries.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, in Hinoka's support she readily admits she's bad at cooking. The only explanation is that she was playing Azama.

But she says she was thinking about making something good for Azama the whole time. And the power of love, in the Fates script? I wouldn’t think too hard about it. And she’s bad at cooking that other time in Azama’s support anyway, when she’s not doing that.

"Nooooooooooooo Ruben you can't like Fates supports, you must hate them like everyone else, it's out of character for you to like them, they're anime trash"

Haha Setsuna go victoree victoree

Because Fates is a creative game that isn't afraid to push the boundaries.

Yeah Birthright really pushes the boundaries, narratively.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm afraid I can't read what it says there, the image is too blurry.

It’s a signed copy of one of Mark Twain’s books. It has the author’s own signature in it.

All right, so I spent all day away visiting the family. Now that I have returned, I can once again ponder the big question: Do I bench Hinoka because she's considered a good unit and also useless garbage, or do I give her another chance because she's useless garbage and tough tomboy? Hmmmmmmmmm...

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But she says she was thinking about making something good for Azama the whole time. And the power of love, in the Fates script? I wouldn’t think too hard about it. And she’s bad at cooking that other time in Azama’s support anyway, when she’s not doing that.

You misunderstand. In her support with Azama, she keeps bragging about how she's a great cook and apparently mistakes Azama's sarcastic quips for genuine praise. But then in Hinoka's support, she just admits she's bad at it. The only explanation for this contradictory behavior is that she was fully aware of how much of a dick Azama was being, and decided to troll him. And it worked so well that it got him to question his attitude.

She's the smartest character in Fates. Or, y'know, the Fates writers are incompetent hacks who can't keep a character consistent over her supports. But surely you'll understand why I'd rather believe the former explanation is the truth.

Setsuna's voice makes me happeeeeeeeeeh.

Yeah Birthright really pushes the boundaries, narratively.

Ah yes. The narrative. That thing that is totally relevant and that I totally care about, yes. I am not being sarcastic - every day it keeps me at night, "what is the state of THE NARRATIVE in FE?"

7 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

It’s a signed copy of one of Mark Twain’s books. It has the author’s own signature in it.

Oohhh... Well shit, that is a pretty cool thing to have.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All right, so I spent all day away visiting the family. Now that I have returned, I can once again ponder the big question: Do I bench Hinoka because she's considered a good unit and also useless garbage, or do I give her another chance because she's useless garbage and tough tomboy? Hmmmmmmmmm...

You could always have her have a kid and then use them.

I like Hinoka and Hinata’s supports. Plus their names are similar. But you’d almost certainly hate Hisame because he’s basically Leo, but he says “you’re a disgrace!” to his dad instead of his son. Hmm… well if you don’t use the Awakening clones and Azama and Silas are paired, who’s left? Kaden? Corrin? 😈

You misunderstand. In her support with Azama, she keeps bragging about how she's a great cook and apparently mistakes Azama's sarcastic quips for genuine praise. But then in Hinoka's support, she just admits she's bad at it. The only explanation for this contradictory behavior is that she was fully aware of how much of a dick Azama was being, and decided to troll him. And it worked so well that it got him to question his attitude.

I mean, I don’t remember the Hinoka supports, but isn’t Hinoka not being sarcastic? I feel like that’s the main difference. Setsuna doesn’t pick up on sarcasm.

She's the smartest character in Fates. Or, y'know, the Fates writers are incompetent hacks who can't keep a character consistent over her supports. But surely you'll understand why I'd rather believe the former explanation is the truth.

Haha, fair enough.

Setsuna's voice makes me happeeeeeeeeeh.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(The voice actress did do a really good job though)

Ah yes. The narrative. That thing that is totally relevant and that I totally care about, yes. I am not being sarcastic - every day it keeps me at night, "what is the state of THE NARRATIVE in FE?"

What can I say, Birthright is the most daring and experimental story I have ever read.

Edited by Sooks

Fuck it, I'm giving Hinoka another chance. If only because, as much as I'd like to, using Scarlet would make me feel bad, she's too good. And Hinoka looks so good.

She finally, finally got a good level up. A damn good level up, actually. Nice. I'll give you Jakob for that.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You could always have her have a kid and then use them.

I like Hinoka and Hinata’s supports. Plus their names are similar. But you’d almost certainly hate Hisame because he’s basically Leo, but he says “you’re a disgrace!” to his dad instead of his son. Hmm… well if you don’t use the Awakening clones and Azama and Silas are paired, who’s left? Kaden? Corrin? 😈

Kaden is going to take Oboro so I can get Daichi. Fishtail will get boned by Reina. Azura can entertain herself with Ryoma. As for Hinoka... yeah, it's gonna have to be Jakob.

Haha, fair enough.

More than fair enough. The fairest enough!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(The voice actress did do a really good job though)

Her voice lines are just too funny.

What can I say, Birthright is the most daring and experimental story I have ever read.

W

H

O

C

A

R

E

S

Gameplay good.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Don't forget to tag me^^

Also highly likely i will answer lile half a day later at least!

Will do!

No worries, it'll be a while before I get the chance to post it.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

She finally, finally got a good level up. A damn good level up, actually. Nice. I'll give you Jakob for that.

Rewarding her with suffering for the rest of her life. Makes sense.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Fuck it, I'm giving Hinoka another chance. If only because, as much as I'd like to, using Scarlet would make me feel bad, she's too good. And Hinoka looks so good.

If you’re gonna use her, go Hinoka and Hinata. You won’t regret it Mr. Fates Supports Are Good Ackshually.

Hinata isn’t paired up, is he?

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

W

H

O

C

A

R

E

S

Gameplay good.

Based.

Killing Charlotte and Benny is going to be the hardest part of this. I have so much fun killing the royals, but these two... Damnit, I like you...!

On the other hand, Daniela is right there. At long last... I have been looking forward to her all game.

Just now, Sooks said:

If you’re gonna use her, go Hinoka and Hinata. You won’t regret it Mr. Fates Supports Are Good Ackshually.

No. Jakob.

Just now, Sooks said:

Hinata isn’t paired up, is he?

Yes.

With the bench--

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Based.

Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No. Jakob.

Jakob treats his son like Leo does his (unsurprisingly).

Yes.

With the bench--

Coward.

Edited by Sooks

I'm... not sure if they died. With Birthright death quotes I can never tell. I hope they made it. Dumb as it may be, I don't want these two to die...

Jakob treats his son like Leo does his (unsurprisingly).

Well, that's a problem with Jakob, not his son. Forrest deserved to live, even if his father was a shitstain. Same principle here.

Coward.

I'm not too fond of swordfighters, I'm sorry. Hana is enough.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, that's a problem with Jakob, not his son. Forrest deserved to live, even if his father was a shitstain. Same principle here.

But you’re inflicting years of torment on him by picking him over Hisame, when you could give someone else life and not do that.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm not too fond of swordfighters, I'm sorry. Hana is enough.

Just make him a backpack and then throw him back on the bench.

Setsuna.

Setsuna.

Please stop.

You've reached 20 strength and you haven't even promoted yet.

My heart can't take much more of this.

Please...

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But you’re inflicting years of torment on him by picking him over Hisame, when you could give someone else life and not do that.

I want Dwyer more than another sword guy I won't use. And his paralogue has nothing of interest.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Just make him a backpack and then throw him back on the bench.

Desist, Sooks. I will make redhead Dwyer happen, and then I'll use him, and there's nothing you can do to change that.