Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Oh wait, I just remembered that one of the "Anna's gift" DLC just gives 10k gold, and then I can just do Ghostly Gold once or twice with regular characters (not like their EXP would matter anyway) and get enough for an endgame Orochi that I would then use as a capturebot.

All that time wasted fretting over nothing. Nice.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Skyward Sword might actually cause me to have to look up the solution to a puzzle. I can’t for the life of me figure this one out.

I said that and then two seconds later figured it out.

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Skyward Sword might actually cause me to have to look up the solution to a puzzle. I can’t for the life of me figure this one out.

I said that and then two seconds later figured it out.

Hahahaha... Don't worry, it always happens. It's scientifically proven that you can only find the solution of something after you've gone on record saying it's too much for you.

34 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh wait, I just remembered that one of the "Anna's gift" DLC just gives 10k gold, and then I can just do Ghostly Gold once or twice with regular characters (not like their EXP would matter anyway) and get enough for an endgame Orochi that I would then use as a capturebot.

All that time wasted fretting over nothing. Nice.

You can just use a Fates save editor. Downgrade Orochi's skills and stats and you'll be fine.

38 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

You can just use a Fates save editor. Downgrade Orochi's skills and stats and you'll be fine.

Thanks for the idea! That's another possibility, but I think I'll do as I said. Eirherjar Orochi's only a quick-fix till I get the real deal, anyway. Then I can just not give her a support with Corrin and think of her as just another one in the army of generics, since Capture has no effect in direct combat.

...I am, however, considering using Fuga. I don't know, the guy doesn't exist anywhere else. I'm thinking I might make an exception for him. Maybe I'll even have Corrin marry him, since I don't think anybody else has ever done that before. We'll see. I still have to beat Birthright, anyway.

Speaking of, damn, difficulty ramped up. Camilla's map is pretty damn bonkers. It's enough that she can damage my entire team from way overthere, but she has infinite dragon veins to use, too! Sheesh...

Me for the last two months:

Waking Up Late GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Me after hearing this:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AcclaimedDenseBetafish-size_restricted.gif

So, I'm just going to put what would have been my response if I responded in June first.

Spoiler

I LOST EVERYTHING I WAS GOING TO RESPOND TO because the browser crashed for no good bloody reason. After not being really able to respond over the last while. The pain at seeing news from @Saint Rubenio that 4P Speed Golf was lost to me, The curiosity about @Zan Partizanne and the collection of plushes and what sat between Meta Knight and Marth, the other comments lost even more to time, the fact that y'all needed bonking..... I was also busy with things going on this last while, some of which may have ramifications and so kinda mattered more than going here. I am sorry. By way of apology, I offer this.

I had a bit written for E3, but I only got round to the Nintendo Direct (Than again, with all but MS+Bethesda it was crummy anyway). So, here it is.

Well shit Tekken in Smash happened, Kazuya wasn't in my mind, but hey, here we go. I would have picked Heihachi, but ti makes sense. And him throwing everyone off a cliff was fun. Kirby floating away was cute. Life is Strange for a full port is something for those who were interested and a new game was something. A 3D WORMS, EVEN IF IT'S 2.5D IS A YO FROM ME. OK, it's not good old worms, but still. Super Monkey actually getting an anniversary segment was nice considering SEGA were out and a new game is also good. Mario Party finally getting a game taking things from previous games including boards is something I expected and the fact it is a little happy to take from the first could be disappointing and huh, near birthday, but still. Metroid Prime 4 is still not confirmed but there's another new game, straight up Metroid 5. Wonder how robotic the enemies are. Then it's revealled to be 2D and called Metroid Dread, a new 2D for the first time in eons (Nearly 20 for a new game not being a remake) is nice and I hope it delivers, especially with it actually being this year. SMT V confirmed for this year, more than Metroid Prime 4. Tony Hawk 1+2 finally got ported, but I bet I'll just stick to PS4. AND ADVANDE WARS IS ALIVE HOLY SHIT THE FIRST GAME GETS A REMAKE, but I should temper expectations as well. BUT THEN AGAIN IT'S 1 AND 2 WOO! (Post-facto, interesting WayForward are doing this, IS are actually working on Warioware) As for Age of Calamity, playing a Guardian looks like something we should have expected. Also the motorbike, it's inevitable ever since Mario Kart. A Game and Watch with LoZ it turns out is the anniversary news, unfortunate but it has 1, 2 and Link's Awakening. BotW2 has had no title announced and there's finally footage. Apparently it's Skyward Sword: BotW edition with the stuff in the sky but other than that looks like BotW's sequel alright and I guess Ganon's back? And it's confirmed 2022, come on at least give me March! No FE, no Pokemon, yeesh I at least expected a bit on the latter but I suppose they've moved onto their own spotlight and FE is now at risk of dying? And Kirby is sadly retired after facing Kazuma.

(Funnily, I'm already seeing Skyward Sword for 50 new. Neat, let's see if it falls further.)

Any questions go ahead because it has been a while (Game wise, I did finish one or two and bought a game day of release for the first time in years). My sole one is what did I miss? (Also I guess how do I get links to automatically embed now?)

What else... That's it! I hadn't even gotten round to bonking everyone like I was expected to!

But with how much went on, Thracia Lancer proves insufficient. Bonk-ai!

Bonka1

Senbonksakura KagaYoshi!

Bonka2
Scatter, SenbonkSakura!

Bonka3

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...I am, however, considering using Fuga. I don't know, the guy doesn't exist anywhere else. I'm thinking I might make an exception for him. Maybe I'll even have Corrin marry him, since I don't think anybody else has ever done that before. We'll see. I still have to beat Birthright, anyway.

Do it, because when you recruit Kana you can solve the mystery of Fuga’s hair color, since Male Kana’s hair color is determined by his dad.

I mean yeah, you could just Google it, but where’s the fun in that?

Speaking of, damn, difficulty ramped up. Camilla's map is pretty damn bonkers. It's enough that she can damage my entire team from way overthere, but she has infinite dragon veins to use, too! Sheesh...

And to think, people assume Birthright is mindlessly easy.

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Me after hearing this:

Welcome back, man. It's good to see you again!

So, I'm just going to put what would have been my response if I responded in June first.

Reveal hidden contents

I LOST EVERYTHING I WAS GOING TO RESPOND TO because the browser crashed for no good bloody reason. After not being really able to respond over the last while. The pain at seeing news from @Saint Rubenio that 4P Speed Golf was lost to me, The curiosity about @Zan Partizanne and the collection of plushes and what sat between Meta Knight and Marth, the other comments lost even more to time, the fact that y'all needed bonking..... I was also busy with things going on this last while, some of which may have ramifications and so kinda mattered more than going here. I am sorry. By way of apology, I offer this.

I had a bit written for E3, but I only got round to the Nintendo Direct (Than again, with all but MS+Bethesda it was crummy anyway). So, here it is.

Well shit Tekken in Smash happened, Kazuya wasn't in my mind, but hey, here we go. I would have picked Heihachi, but ti makes sense. And him throwing everyone off a cliff was fun. Kirby floating away was cute. Life is Strange for a full port is something for those who were interested and a new game was something. A 3D WORMS, EVEN IF IT'S 2.5D IS A YO FROM ME. OK, it's not good old worms, but still. Super Monkey actually getting an anniversary segment was nice considering SEGA were out and a new game is also good. Mario Party finally getting a game taking things from previous games including boards is something I expected and the fact it is a little happy to take from the first could be disappointing and huh, near birthday, but still. Metroid Prime 4 is still not confirmed but there's another new game, straight up Metroid 5. Wonder how robotic the enemies are. Then it's revealled to be 2D and called Metroid Dread, a new 2D for the first time in eons (Nearly 20 for a new game not being a remake) is nice and I hope it delivers, especially with it actually being this year. SMT V confirmed for this year, more than Metroid Prime 4. Tony Hawk 1+2 finally got ported, but I bet I'll just stick to PS4. AND ADVANDE WARS IS ALIVE HOLY SHIT THE FIRST GAME GETS A REMAKE, but I should temper expectations as well. BUT THEN AGAIN IT'S 1 AND 2 WOO! (Post-facto, interesting WayForward are doing this, IS are actually working on Warioware) As for Age of Calamity, playing a Guardian looks like something we should have expected. Also the motorbike, it's inevitable ever since Mario Kart. A Game and Watch with LoZ it turns out is the anniversary news, unfortunate but it has 1, 2 and Link's Awakening. BotW2 has had no title announced and there's finally footage. Apparently it's Skyward Sword: BotW edition with the stuff in the sky but other than that looks like BotW's sequel alright and I guess Ganon's back? And it's confirmed 2022, come on at least give me March! No FE, no Pokemon, yeesh I at least expected a bit on the latter but I suppose they've moved onto their own spotlight and FE is now at risk of dying? And Kirby is sadly retired after facing Kazuma.

(Funnily, I'm already seeing Skyward Sword for 50 new. Neat, let's see if it falls further.)

Looks like you've been busy. Hope to have you around from here on! We need somebody to dish out some bonkings 'round these parts. Also I've been missing that Lilina thing since you left

What else... That's it! I hadn't even gotten round to bonking everyone like I was expected to!

But with how much went on, Thracia Lancer proves insufficient. Bonk-ai!

Bonka1

Senbonksakura KagaYoshi!

Bonka2
Scatter, SenbonkSakura!

Bonka3

C'mon, I only lewded like 20 anime girls since you left, surely this is uncalled for...

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Do it, because when you recruit Kana you can solve the mystery of Fuga’s hair color, since Male Kana’s hair color is determined by his dad.

Pffft. I hadn't even thought of that. Yeah, I gotta do that now. Okay, so it's gonna be generics only, Orochi who might as well be a generic because she isn't getting supports and her personal has no effect in regular combat... and then Fuga, just sorta standing there awkwardly. Sounds good to me!

The only time I agreed was with the two faceless maps. Those absolutely were, I don't know what happened with the stats on those guys, but it wasn't pretty. Everything else, though? On par with Conquest hard. Which, hey, it's not that great when I'm playing on lunatic, but I see it compared to the likes of Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance and... that's just not right, honestly. It's nowhere even near those games.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The only time I agreed was with the two faceless maps. Those absolutely were, I don't know what happened with the stats on those guys, but it wasn't pretty. Everything else, though? On par with Conquest hard. Which, hey, it's not that great when I'm playing on lunatic, but I see it compared to the likes of Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance and... that's just not right, honestly. It's nowhere even near those games.

Yeah, faceless in Fates are weird. In the early game they’re just standard enemies, but when they show up late in the game they are incredibly weak. This happens in hard mode too. Although iirc they only show up late game in Birthright, and Revelation if you count paralogues (and you do Tharja clone’s paralogue later).

Edited by Sooks

Okay, I think I'll call it a day, because this chapter is way too tough. Jesus, what happened? All of a sudden I'm getting my ass handed to me... Damn you, Camilla! I'll see you bleed yet...!

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yeah, faceless in Fates are weird. In the early game they’re just standard enemies, but when they show up late in the game they are incredibly weak. This happens in hard mode too. Although iirc they only show up late game in Birthright, and Revelation if you count paralogues (and you do Tharja clone’s paralogue later).

In Conquest they appear a few times later on and they're very strong. It's just in Birthright that they're pathetic, for some undiscernible reason. It honestly felt like they fucked up something, because the stoneborn in the lava chapter were fine.

Girahim: “This time, I really won’t hold back!”

Also Girahim: *dies very easily*

Also Girahim: “Gah… I’ve been defeated… but I can’t fall here. I must retreat.”

Girahim was an fe villain the whole time!

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

When I was playing hard I did find myself tripping up quite a bit, particularly in that map too.

(I suppose I am just bad at FE in all fairness.)

Also, now is Skyward Sword HD? Just curious, as I might if it discounts below the €50 euro I have seen it somewhere.

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

C'mon, I only lewded like 20 anime girls since you left, surely this is uncalled for...

This was for the entirety of Teehee

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Looks like you've been busy. Hope to have you around from here on! We need somebody to dish out some bonkings 'round these parts. Also I've been missing that Lilina thing since you left

I wish I could say one of the games I finished was SGW, but sadly your finished LP's going to have to wait too.

Hopefully I won't need to push past the bounds of Senbonk Sakura for a bit, the training montage took a fair while.

Also to comment on your going to Luna Fates, I guess I just feel like the generics won't be worth much outside Conquest so I don't think I'll torment myself with no nobles for Lunatic difficulties outside it.

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Welcome back!! 😁 Hope everything’s been okay.

Business has been stressful, full house in covid times where everyone is rusty, the main two are aging and they have no other help is noticeably worrisome and of course I didn't feel like I could prep this post with all that for a while. And they're off to a wedding this weekend. Oh no. (Course, all of this was not helped by me actually going to a party this weekend for the first time in nearly a year. In the midst of rising cases (Despite myself and plenty of others at least partially vaccinated). To be fair the worst I got was a bad night's sleep from sleeping in a car)

Seriously, what have I missed everyone (Moments like this almost make me want a way to notify a whole thread at once)?

Wait, was Dayni here when Ruben had angry sex with his run of New Mystery? I'm guessing the bonking pic fits then.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Also, now is Skyward Sword HD? Just curious, as I might if it discounts below the €50 euro I have seen it somewhere.

Well, I’m enjoying it a lot, but I also never played the original. I actually just finished what I’m pretty sure is the penultimate dungeon.

If you’re concerned about the changes, the non-motion controls work really well, and while you can sort of tell the game wasn’t designed around them, they were implemented really well. They made Fi stop shoving tutorials down your throat, which is a complaint I heard a lot, so that would be a relief to people who didn’t like the original. Those are the main two changes I can think of, other than that it’s just a solid 3D Zelda. Would recommend.

Seriously, what have I missed everyone (Moments like this almost make me want a way to notify a whole thread at once)?

I finished the first two games in the Trails in the Sky trilogy and am now close to finishing Skyward Sword HD, I think those are the main things.

Oh I also completed the Banner Saga trilogy, which I definitely recommend (they’re SRPGs).

Edited by Sooks

25 minutes ago, Dayni said:

When I was playing hard I did find myself tripping up quite a bit, particularly in that map too.

(I suppose I am just bad at FE in all fairness.)

I am totally not bad at FE, the map is just hard. I'm very good guys, believe me. It's not like there's like, six threads worth of evidence to the contrary.

...Oh yeah, I think you were away when Shrimpy and I did our linked ironman run. Basically, he played Berwick and I played Conquest, and each time we lost a unit, a unit of the other one died as well. You can read more on that here, but... well, in summary, I lost like 15 units and then Shrimpy lost the run because Sherlock died with a key on him in the Adel map.

This was for the entirety of Teehee

Pretty sure I was still responsible for most of the entire thread's lewding, to be honest

I wish I could say one of the games I finished was SGW, but sadly your finished LP's going to have to wait too.

Hey, no worries man. The LP's not going anywhere, as far as I'm aware.

Also to comment on your going to Luna Fates, I guess I just feel like the generics won't be worth much outside Conquest so I don't think I'll torment myself with no nobles for Lunatic difficulties outside it.

Well, I probably will play Revelation hard. Maybe. I don't know, I haven't heard as much about that one's difficulty as Birthright's. I just know that I want to spite Fates for killing off best waifu in the golden route.

And I mean I guess Scarlet too, she dies as well doesn't she...

Aside from what I mentioned earlier... Eh, I played a whole bunch of games. Bloodstained being a highlight for me among them, that game was really, really amazing. I beat every boss without taking a single hit on hard difficulty and almost had a heart attack about 385 times. I also tried out CrossCode because Armagon said so, didn't like it at all, then I tried Beard Blade because Armagon said so, and by the powers of Beard, I liked it. Also tried out Metroid Fusion on his recommendation. Not a bad game, but I did not enjoy it at all, I'm afraid it's not my style. Oh, and I shilled Omori and Banner Saga a whole bunch. You should play them, too.

Also, under the pretense of doing "just a chill relaxing run," I Ironmanned New Mystery in maniac difficulty. Every time I did, the people on the thread decided to collectively bombard me with anime lewds for my hubris. It was a positively miserable experience, 10/10 would do it again. I also used the updated patch, meaning Robert became the first Spanish man in the series not to be a brigand or overall evil guy. This lead to that, and then this happened .

I just earraped myself with my own video. That's got to be a new low of stupidity.

Latest thing, I got the urge to play some more Fates, except this time I chose to play Birthright and see what the fuss was all about. Honestly? I don't get it, this game's great. Not as great as Conquest, but great nonetheless. Naturally, I benched all the royals except for the redhead tomboy and enlisted the help of no less than three generics.

What else, what else... Oh, I played a few hacks, too. The Lonely Mirror, which was pretty good outside of some difficulty shenanigans, and Sword of Heaven and Earth, which recently got a translation. I've always been fond of that game. Reason I started LPing, actually. I was inspired by the (now abandoned) screenshot LP of it here in Serenes. I murdered Zephiel and ended the war early.

Outside of games, I am still not vaccinated because Spain is swift as molasses about the whole vaccinating process. Thankfully (and I actually haven't mentioned this before, so I hope the others are reading this), I've been notified that I'll get vaccinated the 5th. At long, long fucking last. Also, got a dentist's appointment the 9th I believe. Gotta get my wisdom teeth removed.

I think that about covers it for me. If I've forgotten any highlights, feel free to yell at me, people.

21 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, was Dayni here when Ruben had angry sex with his run of New Mystery? I'm guessing the bonking pic fits then.

Yeah, for everyone else! I was innocent, it was all the others spamming me with their... filthy images.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Thankfully (and I actually haven't mentioned this before, so I hope the others are reading this), I've been notified that I'll get vaccinated the 5th. At long, long fucking last.

Congrats!

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Nope. Do not remember that.

Training to Senbonk Sakura was the right course of action after all.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Outside me just commenting every now and then of my Another Eden run... I forgot most of what happened already.

Ah well, hope you managed to get sorted out in the last two months based on what I remember beforehand.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Well, I’m enjoying it a lot, but I also never played the original. I actually just finished what I’m pretty sure is the penultimate dungeon.

If you’re concerned about the changes, the non-motion controls work really well, and while you can sort of tell the game wasn’t designed around them, they were implemented really well. They made Fi stop shoving tutorials down your throat, which is a complaint I heard a lot, so that would be a relief to people who didn’t like the original. Those are the main two changes I can think of, other than that it’s just a solid 3D Zelda. Would recommend.

I finished the first two games in the Trails in the Sky trilogy and am now close to finishing Skyward Sword HD, I think those are the main things.

Oh I also completed the Banner Saga trilogy, which I definitely recommend (they’re SRPGs).

I'm surprised to hear the button controls do work, that is nice but honestly I'd probably want to go motion controls just because (I say, having played TP on Wii at the time) or at least try both. As for me, the games I finished were less big name, AER: Memories of Old (Not a tough game at all, pretty much entirely about exploration and story, I kinda wish it had more challenge) and Shantae Half Genie Hero's main campaign, with a bunch of other modes I'll come back to (Also 100% TWEWY's items and pins, but with the sequel here there was little choice on my part)

As for Banner Saga, I should have picked up 2 + 3 on sale recently.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I am totally not bad at FE, the map is just hard. I'm very good guys, believe me. It's not like there's like, six threads worth of evidence to the contrary.

...Oh yeah, I think you were away when Shrimpy and I did our linked ironman run. Basically, he played Berwick and I played Conquest, and each time we lost a unit, a unit of the other one died as well. You can read more on that here, but... well, in summary, I lost like 15 units and then Shrimpy lost the run because Sherlock died with a key on him in the Adel map.

Sounds like it was cursed.

And considering how the mechanic I think that is actually accurate as a description.

Well, I probably will play Revelation hard. Maybe. I don't know, I haven't heard as much about that one's difficulty as Birthright's. I just know that I want to spite Fates for killing off best waifu in the golden route.

And I mean I guess Scarlet too, she dies as well doesn't she...

I mean, calling him a waifu isn't really accurate, but Scarlet was also a favourite, so yeah Rev kinda sucks. Speaking of Rev hard, I'm actually half stuck trying to beat promoted enemies with unpromoted scrubs about halfway through because I'm a masochist trying to use lowest level units in each map and plan on using the kids in Valla.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, under the pretense of doing "just a chill relaxing run," I Ironmanned New Mystery in maniac difficulty. Every time I did, the people on the thread decided to collectively bombard me with anime lewds for my hubris.

I an definitely leaving the thread buried in the past.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sword of Heaven and Earth, which recently got a translation. I've always been fond of that game.

That got an english patch? Cool.

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This lead to that, and then this happened .

For future track suggestions, I recommend Dark Pit's theme. I am serious it's good I swear.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Outside of games, I am still not vaccinated because Spain is swift as molasses about the whole vaccinating process. Thankfully (and I actually haven't mentioned this before, so I hope the others are reading this), I've been notified that I'll get vaccinated the 5th. At long, long fucking last. Also, got a dentist's appointment the 9th I believe. Gotta get my wisdom teeth removed.

Well that's nice. Are you getting Jannsen or one of the multidoses?

Yeah, on the wisdom teeth, just don't flail about as they gas you and you should be good.

I was bored so i decided to rank every game i played this year.

This isn't a "best of 2021" list, the rule is if i played it this year, it goes on there. Unless i just didn't give it a score.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Me after hearing this:

Return of the king.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Bonka3

Man why'd you leak Project X Zone 3 like that?

32 minutes ago, Dayni said:

(Moments like this almost make me want a way to notify a whole thread at once)?

Just  @ everyone here.

33 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Seriously, what have I missed everyone

I am one of the few people that thinks the Metroid Prime Trilogy is rough as the first two games are just alright and the third one is actually very good.

Actually i binged pretty much the entirety of the Metroid series while you were gone. Super i had played back in April but i didn't play the rest until after Dread's announcement. 

E7v80vjWUAAebNa?format=png&name=900x900

Zero Mission is actually now my sixth favorite game of all time.

All that's left now is The Forbidden Metroid Game (i'm not playing Hunters or Federation Force, as they are spin-offs) but i'll focus on some other games first. I mean, i've played other games during this time but Metroid was definitely the highlight.

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

hankfully (and I actually haven't mentioned this before, so I hope the others are reading this), I've been notified that I'll get vaccinated the 5th.

Nice nice.

I myself am waiting for my second dose on the 13th.

12 minutes ago, Dayni said:

As for Banner Saga, I should have picked up 2 + 3 on sale recently.

You really should've.

Sounds like it was cursed.

Extremely.

My first death was Niles. I lost like 7 units because of one single mistake. It felt very nice. Like I was Arran and I just killed Lang. Okay maybe I went too far there, I'm sorry

And considering how the mechanic I think that is actually accurate as a description.

I'm just glad I got away with not killing the run based on a technicality.

...Just in time, too. I 100% would've killed the run next map if Shrimpy hadn't softlocked himself due to that pesky key.

13 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I mean, calling him a waifu isn't really accurate,

Says who

but Scarlet was also a favourite, so yeah Rev kinda sucks.

"Look guys look, a route where everyone is happy and gets along and everything is resolved nice and tidy and nothing bad happens!"

"But what about Izana and Scarlet?"

"Shut up."

Speaking of Rev hard, I'm actually half stuck trying to beat promoted enemies with unpromoted scrubs about halfway through because I'm a masochist trying to use lowest level units in each map and plan on using the kids in Valla.

See, this won't happen to me, because I'll do the sensible thing and use the units that actually respect the power scaling of the game.

...You know, the generics.

No context Ace Attorney:

hCQqyzf.jpg

RAG4O1Z.jpg

qLvbGKi.jpg

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It turns out Backloggd as a function where it tells you how many of those games you've played; I've played four games from that list (Super Metroid, Fusion, Samus Returns, and Luigi's Mansion 3), though Super Metroid was the only one of those I played this year. I played five out of eight of your masterpiece club on the other hand.

Ah well, hope you managed to get sorted out in the last two months based on what I remember beforehand.

Mind telling more on that? Since I don't remember what you're talking about, admittedly.

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Man why'd you leak Project X Zone 3 like that?

Imagine if PXZ3 had Cardcaptors, Sakura Wars and Fates now (Alongside Naruto as I was originally planning)

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I am one of the few people that thinks the Metroid Prime Trilogy is rough as the first two games are just alright and the third one is actually very good.

Actually i binged pretty much the entirety of the Metroid series while you were gone. Super i had played back in April but i didn't play the rest until after Dread's announcement. 

Could that be because only 3 was originally made for the Wiimote?

As for Metroid, I suppose I could play those to finish. But NEOTWEWY though......

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Zero Mission is actually now my sixth favorite game of all time.

You are a rare breed indeed, picking the first game as best. I'd like to hear why.

(Would you try AM2R if you could find it?)

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Says who

I mean, at least call him a husbando.

See, this won't happen to me, because I'll do the sensible thing and use the units that actually respect the power scaling of the game.

...You know, the generics.

Oh you poor soul, Rev's the game where the enemies are stacked statwise in Lunatic.

So they too would be disrespecting the scaling.

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

hCQqyzf.jpg

Really.png.069d524055d01bc45043756e319c5038.png

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Mind telling more on that? Since I don't remember what you're talking about, admittedly.

Last I remembered the job you had had finished up, though there could easily something I did miss in the meantime.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Last I remembered the job you had had finished up, though there could easily something I did miss in the meantime.

That was back in March.

On that subject, since I kept failing finding another job, I ended up signing for another apprenticeship in that government program I took last year. Which began today. Though it was more a short introduction, and won't properly start until next week or so.