• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

https://images2.imgbox.com/f9/3f/Ft570gWr_o.gif

Oh look a Full Metal Alchemist reference…Emperor I’m old. Fun Fact: Ed and Al’s last name Elric is based upon Michael Moorcock’s Elric of Melnibone.

Edited by WraithReborn

E9L1-0BWYAsVVeK?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I find it really funny that Peter has canonically left one of his backpacks stuck to the roof of Avengers Towers. And inside this particular backpack

E9L2TkNX0AQUee_?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Pour one out for my man Sandman. Guy spent like eight years trapped in a vial inside an old backpack stuck to the roof of the HQ of Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

....actually, maybe that's why it was there.

Anyways i  activated all the towers, did some sidequests, advanced the plot. Saved MJ from some masked Asian dudes and then took down Shocker. But i also spent a good amount of time just fucking around

E9MUl9_XoAA7vRn?format=jpg&name=4096x409

E9MUqYnXoAklxUR?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Good three-hour play session here.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

From my point of view, the story fans are evil the plot in these games only matters on a first run, and not much at that. It's the gameplay that elevates a FE game above the rest, in my humble opinion, and the story, no matter how good, only serves as a neat bonus at best. In these games, mind. There are some games I value for their story. Just... not FE.

Yeah i'm kinda of the same opinion, ish.

FE stories are generally just whatever so it really is the gameplay that elavates them. But i value characters more than story. In like anything.

Radiant Dawn doesn't have the best characters in the series but i do like it's gameplay a bit more than Conquest so.....yeah, RD is a tiny bit of an enigma when it comes to my favorites in series.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

...Fine i will give Rev a try then

Good. Gooooooood.

Let the Rev flow through you.

Edited by Armagon

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I see. Well, differing view points, I suppose. From my point of view, the story fans are evil the plot in these games only matters on a first run, and not much at that. It's the gameplay that elevates a FE game above the rest, in my humble opinion, and the story, no matter how good, only serves as a neat bonus at best. In these games, mind. There are some games I value for their story. Just... not FE.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Aijthz11 o

I may've gone a bit overboard with the mods. Now this is the ultimate Fates experience.

I like how you have a folder called Ruben on your computer. Do you other identities have folders as well?

Oh hey by the way @Sooks I believe you were complaining about shader glitches? I don't know how much this will help, but this mod fixes the weird ghost shaders. Perhaps it'll help with the other glitches you were experiencing. It also increased the game's performance on my end, which is a nice sideeffect. You don't even need to mod the game with files at all, there's a cheat code that serves the same function. Somehow.

Well, thank you. I don’t know how to mod or implement cheat codes with Citra, but it can’t be too hard.

Now all I need is a mod that will fix my computer.

And of course, I’ve seen your follow up post about that mod as well. We’ll see.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

...Fine i will give Rev a try then

No, don’t, absolutely do not, the only reason it was good for Ruben was because he played with all generics, don’t do this to yourself. Revelation is just Birthright with stupid gimmicks and stat inflation. And really boring maps. Not bad bad, just boring, in my opinion.

All in my opinion, of course, but entirely generics does make a difference. A big one.

Also if the voice in the back of your head says I miss Conquest, you know what you should do.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

i actually enjoyed early Rev way more than BR.

Has a certain Kaga jank to it idk lol

Hahahahaha

This is not gonna end well

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No, don’t, absolutely do not, the only reason it was good for Ruben was because he played with all generics, don’t do this to yourself. Revelation is just Birthright with stupid gimmicks and stat inflation. And really boring maps. Not bad bad, just boring, in my opinion.

Revelation is good and better than anything Kaga has ever put out because i said so.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i actually enjoyed early Rev way more than BR.

Has a certain Kaga jank to it idk lol

.....You know, that does explain some things. Ice breaking map is absolutely a thing i'd see him doing.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Stone Tower

Best dungeon in the entire series easy.

Oh wow, Rugga is surprisingly nice if you maintain a successful alliance with him. That could be him being fake and deceptive for his own gain as usual, but after certain lines the game highlights that what he says/does “seems rehearsed” and stuff like that, but then near the end his smile seemed genuine, according to the game. Huh.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Best dungeon in the entire series easy.

Based. I think I prefer others, but it’s definitely up there.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

So I've heard. Got big expectations for it.

Hope it lives up to them.

Prepare for great music as well.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Revelation is good and better than anything Kaga has ever put out because i said so.

I can’t argue on the Kaga front because I’ve only played fe1 and fe4 from him. I did enjoy fe4 but it’s not anywhere near at all comparable to Revelation, at all, as in fe4 better. Fe1 is… dated, but when I last put the games in a tier list I had fe1 and revelation next to each other.

Fuck it

Conquest time

It was inevitable.

Special twist this time: Corrin + Waifu (dunno yet) + one unit + Kids

Well, i will use the Parents until i get the kids

If you insist on using male Corrin, you could have it be Azura because that would get two kids instead of one. But if you want a combat viable option… just go with female Corrin.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Prepare for great music as well.

Good to know.

Can't say the dungeon themes have been that great so far.

I don't remember Woodfall or Great Bay, and Snowhead's was hardly music at all.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

fe4 better

image0.png?width=766&height=432

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Good to know.

Can't say the dungeon themes have been that great so far.

I don't remember Woodfall or Great Bay, and Snowhead's was hardly music at all.

Oh there's like 10 million degrees of difference between Stone Tower Temple's theme and everything else.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Anniversary Edition, huh. If you gonna rererererelease, at least you're adding stuff...

They added fishing, which means the game is truly complete now.