Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Haha, true. But my point is that change always has the chance of meaning reversion to a previous state. Just like how the XN-Geist deemed that its best next path was to return to being the original Gespenst.

And coincidentally on the note of "decreasing the threat level to enemies (not to say a Gespy is harmless)", my science discovery factoid of this very day, Sept 15th, mentions rattlesnake evolution. Millions of years ago, the ancestors of rattlesnakes had not one, but several kinds of venom. Each toxin was able to individually target muscles, the bloodstream, and the nervous system of the victims. The peel-off calendar doesn't provide hypotheses about why rattlesnakes would evolve to be less deadly.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Honestly Sonic has reached some sort of zenith. Bad fanbase which constantly gets subpar games, it's like the perfect (bad) mix.

There seems to have been hope of a recovery with Colors and Generations, and to a lesser extent Unleashed before them, but then Boom & Forces sank it again. Which is not what the franchise needed, hope is a fragile creature.

Maybe you'll eat your words about Prime being a bad 3D transition if you try 3D Sonic. I liked Sonic Adventure 2 Battle as a kid, but has how well has it really aged? -The Sonic & Shadow portions specifically.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

ThankfulDazzlingJackrabbit-size_restricted.gif

You know you didn't have to resort to Marvel for this.:

Spoiler
xenogears perfect works translation page72xenogears perfect works translation page73

The beautifully concise and silly panels at the bottom, obviously.

The cartoons remind me of HM64 & BtN artwork. Fei as farm boy who raises affection levels not via gifts and dates, but the fundamental altering of reality, must happen.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Looking at the bottom left, the graphics do look pretty bad, but that could be your PC's specs.

Textures in one corner of a screen. I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't said it, and even if I did, I would've brushed it off as nothing unacceptable in the context of a much bigger game if the game on the whole looked better than that. Your standards and mine are clearly different.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I like how everyone's talking about this Tales of Arise game and then there's you just randomly sharing a lewd.

This is not a lewd, you fucker. Get your mind out of the gutter. I just shared this because she's playing with a cat. Open the image.

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

This kinda largely depends on how good (X) system is at base. Not everything is simply "Shitting" on a game, some things are just issues that can't be ignored. (not saying that's true in this case, but it happens all the time)

True, but my point was less about the change itself and more about the inevitable conflict between oldies and newbies.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

And then there's the part where the newbie group usually wins because the boomer group is in the minority.

That depends on how successful the franchise was before the move. Final Fantasy and Resident Evil were successful franchises before base-breaking games were released.

This even happened with Fire Emblem, whose fanbase was an absolute shitshow just a few years ago because of Fates.

And never recovered. Three Houses only masked the divide.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, there we go. I finally reached the second spoiler that I'd known since before I started Great Ace Attorney. What a shame. I don't believe I would've seen it coming. Good thing I don't know any more details. Plenty of surprises to be had yet, I'm sure.

EDIT: Yep, it's been a single minute and already it's back to catching me completely off guard. I love this duology.

What’s the second spoiler? I just finished the first investigation of G2-4 so I’m wondering if I’d know about it yet (though if it’s after that point then obviously I don’t want to know it yet).

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Textures in one corner of a screen. I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't said it, and even if I did, I would've brushed it off as nothing unacceptable in the context of a much bigger game if the game on the whole looked better than that. Your standards and mine are clearly different.

I dont particularily care for graphics actually. But I was pointing it out, is all.

40 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

This is not a lewd, you fucker. Get your mind out of the gutter. I just shared this because she's playing with a cat. Open the image.

I mean, change is inevitable. Nothing wrong with liking older style gameplay though.

For example Vesperia is superior to Berseria gameplay wise to me, not that I think its bad by any means.

I did actually try the Berseria demo the day before I got Arise.

Maybe the demo isn't a good portrayal of the gameplay or world, but I can't say I enjoyed the combat or environment all that much in it.

The arenas felt too small for a full party, for one. Again, that might just be a demo thing, but still.

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

This is a hook that i'm running actually. You can't change their FPS without mods.

Here: for a bigger idea of what i mean: 

6ecce22d86d08bdd0e90962464751d90.png

See the above picture, it's a mod i'm running to raise the FPS, not to mention you can see the graphics tab there? Those are shit as well.

Edit: Those are it's base specs, nothing edited at all yet.

Goodness gracious... 10 FPS is not right lol.

Screenshot_20210915-085551.png

Sakurai no, what have you done!?

Q U I R K Y

E A R T H B O U N D - I N S P I R E D

R P G

50 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

This is not a lewd, you fucker.

Fucker?! You... You...!

...how could you say something so mean to me? And I was gonna play the game you recommended and everything... Instead I'm gonna cry now. How do you feel about that, huh?

50 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Get your mind out of the gutter. I just shared this because she's playing with a cat. Open the image.

Ooohhhh.

Well, can you blame me? The stuff you post usually comes from the gutter...

38 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

What’s the second spoiler? I just finished the first investigation of G2-4 so I’m wondering if I’d know about it yet (though if it’s after that point then obviously I don’t want to know it yet).

Hey, we're at the same point! In that case you've seen it already. It has to do with case 4's victim.

Spoiler

It was the fact that Gregson was going to die. I didn't know when or how, but when he started dropping those massive death flags in case 3 I realized the poor guy's days were numbered.

Still, even knowing beforehand, Gina's reaction was hard to watch. And Van Zieks being accused of the murder was completely unexpected.

Usually I'd type this above the replies, but I'm on my phone so I cannot move quotes. Oof.

Anyway, I had the stitches removed from my gum. Just have to wait till my next appointment and redo the process for the other two wisdom teeth. Gotta say, this whole "wisdom teeth removal" process has been super smooth. No pain whatsoever, minor discomfort, even my diet hasn't seen that much of an impact. Nothing remotely close to the horror stories. I am quite pleased.

29 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I mean, change is inevitable. Nothing wrong with liking older style gameplay though.

For example Vesperia is superior to Berseria gameplay wise to me, not that I think its bad by any means.

I'm laughing a lot at the message you quoted lmaoooooo

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...how could you say something so mean to me? And I was gonna play the game you recommended and everything... Instead I'm gonna cry now. How do you feel about that, huh?

Dragon Age Confessions — Confession: I like to make incredibly ugly  Wardens...

The background is papier-mache

The map is narrow with invisible walls

The story feels common

Feeling deceived by the trial version

8 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Change is inevitable. Now Ruben is the one posting lewds and Ghost is the one getting angry at him for it.

8 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Dragon Age Confessions — Confession: I like to make incredibly ugly  Wardens...

How dare you try to appeal to me in order to get me to play the game you recommended.

Stop it, it's working.

13 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

*me* bangs head on desk

41 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I did actually try the Berseria demo the day before I got Arise.

Maybe the demo isn't a good portrayal of the gameplay or world, but I can't say I enjoyed the combat or environment all that much in it.

The arenas felt too small for a full party, for one. Again, that might just be a demo thing, but still.

If you felt that way about Berseria, Zestiria is 10x worse. Oh and if you actually wanted to see whats going on in battle, too bad, the camera doesn't care about what you wanted. Lmao

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Goodness gracious... 10 FPS is not right lol.

Its... The worst.

8 hours ago, Dayni said:

So the date was the quelling of the plans to establish a nation led by the Viceroy. Failed movements can tend to have appeal of their own and something like this which might have done so with little violence (at least from what I've briefly read) are notable for that. Is this movement seen positively from a historical perspective, or am I seeing too little here?

I don't think this has much importance actually. You'd likely only learn of it by studying the preceding events leading to the actual Independence War. But like as a general awareness... not much.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

How dare you try to appeal to me in order to get me to play the game you recommended.

https://i.imgur.com/LScv0.jpg

14 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

f you felt that way about Berseria, Zestiria is 10x worse. Oh and if you actually wanted to see whats going on in battle, too bad, the camera doesn't care about what you wanted. Lmao

well that's a massive RIP

I'll never understand what compelled Kaga to take a character who had a perfect introduction in both gameplay and story in chapter 5, as well as stats, skills and equipment adjusted for that join time, and make her join in chapter 1 instead without any changes whatsoever.

But I'm glad he did it. Sylvis best girl. Even if she makes no sense and was totally intended to join in chapter 5 until five minutes before Berwick Saga's release. I guess Kaga just liked her as much as everyone who has ever played this game does? She wouldn't be the only unit in the game who enjoys such obvious favoritism from the devs. Looking at you, Sherpa...

1 hour ago, WraithReborn said:

Ruben, I’m so sorry…

Ahh, don't be, my man who is old. It's all right, it really is.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

I think Kaga would return to IS before that ever happened.

Hey, you think that would work!? It might be worth a shot...

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Its... The worst.

I can imagine...

1 hour ago, Ghost_06_ said:

https://i.imgur.com/LScv0.jpg

Bwahahahahahahahahahah

Yes

Yes, this is exactly what I need right about now.

...Ahhh, but it all depends if I am able to finish GAA before the 20th. If the 20th comes and I don't have the game "slot" free yet, so to speak, the sale will pass and I won't be able to get this game... And everyone knows you don't buy a game right after it's been on sale, it's just not right...

Ah who am I kidding, even if I haven't finished GAA yet I'll buy it and keep it there till I've got the time for it, I'm sold on it already.