Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

The chapter 2 boss can just straight up one shot my entire party. Good ol’ nightmare mode.

I did it, but I had to use a zeram item (100 CP). I won’t need that later, will I?

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

It could one shot my entire party, what possible scenario could make it more necessary than that!?

Ideally you would not want to use Zerams that early into the game.

Anyways uhhh Grail Sphere is gonna be super neccesary then.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I mean, you could've gone into the battle with 200 CP already. 

I did, but this is a Trails in the Sky game on the highest difficulty setting, how much HP do you think the boss has?

Edited by Sooks

Okay, skirting the city ruins, first stop Rock Creek Caverns. Nothing but just common loot in here. I think the highlight is that the caves lead to what is basically a small caved-in portion of the metro, complete with skeletons. A bit eerie, heh.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I don't remember ch2 boss being any trouble in Sky3rd

10k+ damage on AoE attacks, and the boss likes to boost its strength which makes its strongest attack, a battlefield wide attack, do 14k.

No one has that much HP.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ch4 boss tho

oh boy

especially since the game...

welll

let's leave it a surprise :3

Will I need that zeram item?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Grail Sphere

Again, that’s why I had to use the item.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

+ earth guard

Its cast time seems to have been completely destroyed, I can’t get it off that quickly.

Well, earth wall anyway.

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh that's.......what? 

Ok this is very sus because Atelier always does a trilogy and we don't have Ryza 3 yet. Granted, Arland is now a quadralogy but Lulua only came out because of the 10th anniversary (and even then, they waited until the Mysterious trilogy was done before doing that).

Ryza does set the precedent for a character being the protag for more than one game but if this is true, i'm going to be very confused as to why it's not Ryza 3.

Edit: nah but for real, while the potential of a new Atelier would normally excite me, Atelier Sophie was really disappointing and like my third-least favorite game in the series (that i've played) so i.......really need to see what it's about.

Edited by Armagon

Did somebody say leaks?

fGo8vc4.jpg

FUzZByg.jpg

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, we're at the same point! In that case you've seen it already. It has to do with case 4's victim.

Reveal hidden contents

It was the fact that Gregson was going to die. I didn't know when or how, but when he started dropping those massive death flags in case 3 I realized the poor guy's days were numbered.

Still, even knowing beforehand, Gina's reaction was hard to watch. And Van Zieks being accused of the murder was completely unexpected.

I assumed you were talking about that, but I didn't want to take any risks with spoilers.

Spoiler

Poor Gregsy. Major characters who appear in more than one game are usually safe from that kind of thing. It would be like if Gumshoe was the final victim of Justice for All. I had an uneasy feeling going in that the final victim would be someone important but I didn't know who. At least he's eating fish and chips with the angels...

On the other hand, I predicted in the GAA thread that van Zieks would be the defendant of the final case with Kazuma as the prosecution, because it's established that Barok trained Kazuma as a prosecutor and it would be poetic if Ryunosuke and Kazuma faced each other in court as the "final battle." Though this isn't the final case, it might be a "two-part final case" like in Dual Destinies, where the last two cases covered the same crime with different defendants. After all, the detective is the victim and the prosecutor is the defendant, so how do you top this case?

Incidentally, another part of my reasoning for thinking van Zieks would be a defendant was "he's the main prosecutor, of course he'll be accused!" Except Edgeworth is the only other main prosecutor who acts as a primary defendant, so it seems my logic was flawed even if my conclusion was correct.

Hmm, the National Guard Depot is nearby, but is actually involved in an unmarked quest, so I'll withhold from really going there until I have what I need, to save a trip. Now, time to finally head north.