• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

Eh...It looks like I miscalculated, so I can trim off about 6 KM off of that.

Thank goodness.

...Public transportation isn't very good in Canada. (At least where I live.)

O O F

My condolences.

41 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

The others are just cheery and enjoying life while Rowlet's thinking about what he did last summer.

10 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

The horror…the horror…

What's so horrifying about giving condolences for bad service provision?

Tales of Arise

endgame-now.gif

Well, i'm not at the final dungeon yet but it's very clear by where i'm at in the story that there's not a whole much game left.

Also i'm feeling a solid 8/10 on this game.

Only two parts left of GAA and I'm done. Shouldn't take more than an hour or two. I'm a bit too tired to do it right now, though. Slept poorly last night.

Then I can finally check out 06's recommendation. While on that subject, @Ghost_06_ I just ran into this review on Steam.

"I got to have awkward animation sex with a half dressed hippy goth ♥♥♥♥♥ that had mommy issues. 10/10"

I don't know what to expect now, but the game does look fun enough, so... Worth a shot!

35 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, ~19.6 KM is still pretty darned rough...

Well, yes, but... It's less than the number you were facing before. It's something.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

How'd I double-post 10 minutes apart?

I missed the bus, so I had to run to school, (5 KM) then I'll have to run to cross country running practice, (~8 KM) do running practice, (~5 KM), then back home after that, ~7 KM.)

It's gonna be rough, but at least I'll get stronk!

Drink lots of water and stuff. Take care of yourself and all that jazz, that sounds really rough, even with the 6 km shaved off.

Why do I still live? What more do you want from me? I gave everything I had to you, to them. Look what they've made of our dream. This bloated, rotting carcass of a game is driven not by reason and hope but by fear, hate and ignorance. Better that we had all burned in the fires of Fox’s ambition than live to see this.

How am I supposed to prepare 2 separate parties in chapter 3 without knowing specifically what challenges they will face? I guess I’ll have to try to make them balanced, but…

I just bought Cyberpunk 2077 for R$23,62 (4,49 dollars). Let's see if it's still running like shit on ps4.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

The others are just cheery and enjoying life while Rowlet's thinking about what he did last summer.

He's having an existential crisis.

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Then I can finally check out 06's recommendation. While on that subject, @Ghost_06_ I just ran into this review on Steam.

"I got to have awkward animation sex with a half dressed hippy goth ♥♥♥♥♥ that had mommy issues. 10/10"

I don't know what to expect now, but the game does look fun enough, so... Worth a shot!

If you're familiar with Mass Effect, you already know how Bioware's romance options work. The game being from the last decade doesn't help.

29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How am I supposed to prepare 2 separate parties in chapter 3 without knowing specifically what challenges they will face? I guess I’ll have to try to make them balanced, but…

Hmm fair warning, have deathblow protection on Ries's team members.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Hmm fair warning, have deathblow protection on Ries's team members.

Anything else I should know? I don’t trust the game.

I’m thinking that, to try to balance them, I will make Kevin’s team Joshua, Tita and Josette, and Ries’ team Kloe, Mueller and Julia. Kevin and Kloe/Ries will both act as the main support character (Ries has been more of an attack/support hybrid so far, but Kloe’s ATS is really good, so I’m not sure who should be the main support character), with Joshua/Julia as the main offensive casters and Tita/Mueller as the main physical attacker. Josette just had to be stuck somewhere, lol (Kevin’s team already has the best characters I have so far, so I figured they could do better with Josette). I think those teams look good.

Although, Ries’ team kind of lacks range. I could switch Tita and Mueller, but then all of Ries’ team would be at least somewhat squishy.

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Anything else I should know? I don’t trust the game.

I’m thinking that, to try to balance them, I will make Kevin’s team Joshua, Tita and Josette, and Ries’ team Kloe, Mueller and Julia. Kevin and Kloe/Ries will both act as the main support character (Ries has been more of an attack/support hybrid so far, but Kloe’s ATS is really good, so I’m not sure who should be the main support character), with Joshua/Julia as the main offensive casters and Tita/Mueller as the main physical attacker. Josette just had to be stuck somewhere, lol (Kevin’s team already has the best characters I have so far, so I figured they could do better with Josette). I think those teams look good.

Although, Ries’ team kind of lacks range. I could switch Tita and Mueller, but then all of Ries’ team would be at least somewhat squishy.

Put characters with good ATS/attack range on Ries's team, enemies there explode when they die, and that explosion can cause instant death. Not to mention the boss fight on their side, imo ATS serves you much better on her side. 

Kevin has it a bit easier cause its Kevin. 

For her side I used Joshua/Kloe/(X) whoever you want here. And i had pretty good success.

But of course do what you think is best! 

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Put characters with good ATS/attack range on Ries's team, enemies there explode when they die, and that explosion can cause instant death. Not to mention the boss fight on their side, imo ATS serves you much better on her side. 

Kevin has it a bit easier cause its Kevin. 

For her side I used Joshua/Kloe/(X) whoever you want here. And i had pretty good success.

But of course do what you think is best! 

Well I don’t know what’s coming here, you do.

Kloe and Julia should hopefully provide enough range. Hopefully. Although of ATS is needed more over there, I could switch Joshua and Julia. And with that, if I want range, I could switch Tita and Mueller. Which would mean Ries gets Joshua, Kloe and Tita and Kevin gets Mueller, Julia and Josette.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah this is totally Xenoblade 3 lol

Haha pretty much (big Arise spoilers below)

Spoiler

God I Iove it when a fantasy story turns sci-fi.

Edited by Armagon

59 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nice, my parents were able to pick me up! Only fifteen kilometers!

I FEEL LIKE JELL-O

You’re not gonna have to walk/run that far regularly, are you?