Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You’re not gonna have to walk/run that far regularly, are you?

Assuming I can find my bike lock, nope!

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So is the implication here your bike was stolen or am I completely off the mark?

Nah, I just can't find my bike lock, and I don't wanna get my (and also my dad's) bike stolen.

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nah, I just can't find my bike lock, and I don't wanna get my (and also my dad's) bike stolen.

Oh.

Well, wouldn’t buying a new one be preferable to walking/running 14 kilometers? I mean, I don’t know how expensive bike locks are.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Well I don’t know what’s coming here, you do.

Kloe and Julia should hopefully provide enough range. Hopefully. Although of ATS is needed more over there, I could switch Joshua and Julia. And with that, if I want range, I could switch Tita and Mueller. Which would mean Ries gets Joshua, Kloe and Tita and Kevin gets Mueller, Julia and Josette.

Yeah I totally phrased that poorly. Xd

Well my playstyle differs from most, so my advice might not suit your playstyle/strategy.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Yeah I totally phrased that poorly. Xd

Well my playstyle differs from most, so my advice might not suit your playstyle/strategy.

Well then what’s your play style? I’m pretty sure the meta is to just spam earth walk/grail sphere instead of actually playing the game.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh.

Well, wouldn’t buying a new one be preferable to walking/running 14 kilometers? I mean, I don’t know how expensive bike locks are.

There is not much I find more satisfying than being thoroughly doused in my own sweat!

'Course, if I had to do this often, then I'd absolutely rather just get a lock.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

There is not much I find more satisfying than being thoroughly doused in my own sweat!

Well there’s that and then there’s 14 kilometers.

Just stay healthy and safe and stuff.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well then what’s your play style? I’m pretty sure the meta is to just spam earth walk/grail sphere instead of actually playing the game.

I legit always stall battles out, i dont care how to it takes to eek out a victory, I can still for 2 hours if I gotta.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Just stay healthy and safe and stuff.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well there’s that and then there’s 14 kilometers.

Eh, I'm in pretty good shape, I should be fine to run that far on occasion.

Alright, I'm convinced. Now I want to imagine what would've happened if the game's main characters had been the entire Baruoki gang, haha.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

12 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

If you're familiar with Mass Effect, you already know how Bioware's romance options work.

Funny story about Mass Effect. For many years, I had it confused with Dead Space.

...no, I'm serious. I haven't the faintest idea how it happened, but for the longest time I was sure that Mass Effect was a horror game franchise about a dude called Isaac running around space stations full of ugly monsters. And I was 100% certain of this until I happened to talk with a friend about Mass Effect, I just happened to mention it was a horror game and my friend was like "uuhhhh wat."

So uh, yeah. Bottom line, no, I'm not familiar with Mass Effect in the slightest. People didn't like the game called Andromeda, I believe, and the third game ended on a cliffhanger that people also didn't like, and that's all I know about it.

...Wait, no, the second thing was Dead Space, wasn't it... Aaahhh, I haven't a clue.

12 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

The game being from the last decade doesn't help.

Well, that's gonna be interesting to watch if I am unable to prevent it, isn't it...

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

...Oof...

Good cover, tho.

9 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

hana.png
What a terrible unit Hana is. Can't even double at 1-2 range like Ryoma.

I was expecting more Spd, but I could be judging her growths too harshly.

At least she isn't Kaze capping out at 25 Str or something.

11 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

1. Leo can't use Brynhildr
2. Leo can't use the ballista

This map got a lot easier.

That's what you'd think. And what i thought at first

The lack of Entrap  and Freeze makes the stairway and ''Hinata's'' squad hell