• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

F7ysmevj o

Yooooo

What are you doing here, girl? I don't recall you joining so soon! And you come with a prf 1-2 lance akin to Ross's hatchet (also his prf in this hack so you don't just give it to Garcia and bench the kid)! This hack keeps getting better and better.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And you come with a prf 1-2 lance akin to Ross's hatchet (also his prf in this hack so you don't just give it to Garcia and bench the kid)

Huh, so they force me to do what I tended to do anyway, while also giving Amelia something for her own.

Neat.

48 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Ugh, why is this a thing? Why are they like this?

I didn't want to see this the first time I saw it.

Wraith, fetch the Exterminatus.

I'm going to hold it off.

22 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I feel like a bonk doesn't even come close to the proper response for that

676b12108ac5a64dadd7c1817d8619d9.jpg?width=478&height=473

better.

Honestly, I don't get why this is suddenly controversial. It was posted here months ago.

45 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yup. I didn't play the entire game, of course, but I got up to 5x and it was exactly the same as vanilla - the Seth party. Of course, maybe the hacker decided to actually increase enemy stats on chapter 15 or something, but... well, we've had this conversation before. I'm not sitting through God-knows-how-many chapters of boredom on the off chance that it gets better when I can play a mod that better suits my needs from the get go instead. Sue me.

Eh, I didn't find Seth OP. He struggles to double and the enemies deal a lot of damage. Of course he can tank a few hits, but it's nothing game-breaking. I'd say he's on the level of Conquest Xander.

Just now, Ghost_06_ said:

Honestly, I don't get why this is suddenly controversial. It was posted here months ago.

I remember, yeah. But you didn't post a straight up lewd back then.

Just now, Ghost_06_ said:

Eh, I didn't find Seth OP. He struggles to double and the enemies deal a lot of damage. Of course he can tank a few hits, but it's nothing game-breaking. I'd say he's on the level of Conquest Xander.

Huh... I guess it really does get better after the entire earlygame of vanilla FE8 experience.

Meh. No matter. I'd still rather play this one, if only just for the route fusion thing. I'm always sad because I like Eirika's maps but I prefer Ephraim's version of Lyon. Not sure how the hack will handle that, but with any luck, I'll get the best of both worlds.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

And I hated it then too.

Cry me a river.

I'm spending a lot of time around Ruben and his influence is showing.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Pwyxmyc5 o

Gdo8iott o

Yrfgfhij o

Ung0xzoy o

PPPFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's amazing. I would ask for the link but my backlog of FE alone is spiraling out of control >_<

8 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

That has no business being as good as it is.

7 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

I'm spending a lot of time around Ruben and his influence is showing.

No kidding, you're stealing my catchphrases now. Now you must pay me the royalty moneys.

Just now, Spara said:

That's amazing. I would ask for the link but my backlog of FE alone is spiraling out of control >_<

You cannot stop me. I will give you a link anyway.

Came for the route fusion. Stayed for everything else. I can only hope it stays this good till the end.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You cannot stop me. I will give you a link anyway.

Must you tempt me so?

Fine. I'll save the link. But I want to finish BWS Redux and play SGW first.

I played the first like 3 maps of the latter and haven't had time to revisit it since. Evan and Condor both got move on their first levels, so that's something.

Just now, Spara said:

Must you tempt me so?

Heh.

Just now, Spara said:

Fine. I'll save the link. But I want to finish BWS Redux and play SGW first.

Oh, by all means. You know how I feel about SGW, it is super worth playing. Just throwing this little gem out there. From what I've played so far, it deserves more attention than it got.

Just now, Spara said:

I played the first like 3 maps of the latter and haven't had time to revisit it since. Evan and Condor both got move on their first levels, so that's something.

Ahahahahahahah... Oh, that's just wonderful. Don't forget to use Kirin now, she may be the most boring unit in the entire game... until she decides she doesn't feel like it anymore.

4 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Pics or didn't happen.

I can DM you later.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

ormally I would agree, but since he states Sora's moveset is supposes to represent KH, I was expecting closer representation. 

*With a few creative liberties.

As for balance, the joke is that he's Bayonetta 2.

3 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

To Illya feet enjoyers

DphJcjmV4AA7ZaC.jpeg

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Glad to see it was short and super sweet! It took less than three days for you to complete, but clearly it was a burst of joy.

I would've beaten it earlier if I didn't have work haha. Samus has schmoovement in this game, it's insane.

I just need to go back and 100%. There are actually still some kinda tricky Shinespark puzzles but they don't seem to require the frame perfect inputs of Zero Mission.

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

With a few creative liberties.

Sure, but when he made the claim "this attack is Hurricane Blast" that locked it in as just that. So it should be accurate to its source if thats what he was claiming.

So, a funny story happened that ended with Bob the dwarf and Morrigan getting a little… cozy. But that increased Morrigan’s approval enough to get her a new ability and got me an achievement so can I just say “that was a one time thing” and there are no negative consequences? I mean, considering the noble hunters, it’s in character for Bob. He may be a goody two shoes in every way, but he is uncontrollably horny.

About fe8 route fusion, sounds cool, but I should probably actually play Ephraim’s route first. Maybe soon… 

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Sure, but when he made the claim "this attack is Hurricane Blast" that locked it in as just that. So it should be accurate to its source if thats what he was claiming.

Like I said, not every move in the game is 100% accurate.

Lnwpy809 o

Goodika.

ALl right, that was fun. What next?

2nyiqwmf o

...Ohhh, no... OHHH, NOOO--

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So, a funny story happened that ended with Bob the dwarf and Morrigan getting a little… cozy. But that increased Morrigan’s approval enough to get her a new ability and got me an achievement so can I just say “that was a one time thing” and there are no negative consequences? I mean, considering the noble hunters, it’s in character for Bob. He may be a goody two shoes in every way, but he is uncontrollably horny.

He's horny, you say? Damn. He's clearly a worse person than my girl.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

About fe8 route fusion, sounds cool, but I should probably actually play Ephraim’s route first. Maybe soon… 

Hah! Yeah, probably for the best. This hack doesn't feature the most infamous map in Eph's route, after all.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
He's horny, you say? Damn. He's clearly a worse person than my girl.

Yeah but iirc she picked Sten so it balances out.

Holy crap, speaking of Sten, I just gave him a Qunari book and it gave him 50 approval.

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yeah but iirc she picked Sten so it balances out.

That was the first plan, but Sten wasn't having any of that, so she picked a different guy instead. You haven't met him yet.

Finally pre-ordered SMTV. Let's see if it can out-GOAT the current GOTY that is Great Ace Attorney 2.

Speaking of Switch games: I really want to buy Metroid Dread, but I don't think I've ever actually played a Metroidvania before. So to try 'em out, I bought Ori and the Blind Forest on Steam for £4 or so. And I gotta say: this game is gorgeous--both visually and sound--and it plays like a treat. Might have to splurge out on Dread soon...