• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I hope the children can enjoy Halloween this year, simce Covid ruined it for them before. That would kinda suck as a kid honestly.

From what I saw health professionals saying on tv, trick or treating is fine this year. Halloween parties however, remain a no, given most children won't be vaccinated. Holding festivities outdoors is okay, but given parts of the US will be too cold with late October weather and the amount of daylight will be limited everywhere, that will be a difficult arrangement.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

I am surprisingly satisfied with the spice mix I made for these pretzel pieces.

Pumpkin spice I take it? It's the time of year for that, everything from candles and coffee, to face masks and toilet paper. Plus more pumpkin stuff from ice cream, to empanadas, pasta sauce and the raviolis you coat with it. Though one must be wary of buying pumpkin everything, I've made that mistake and ran into a few duds I couldn't be bothered to finish eating.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Seth, why are you so unreliable.

...now that's a sentence I never thought I'd say.

are you playing fire emblem eight the sacred stones correctly young squire

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Pumpkin spice I take it? It's the time of year for that, everything from candles and coffee, to face masks and toilet paper. Plus more pumpkin stuff from ice cream, to empanadas, pasta sauce and the raviolis you coat with it. Though one must be wary of buying pumpkin everything, I've made that mistake and ran into a few duds I couldn't be bothered to finish eating.

No, just spicy food and spices that would contribute to it, never really got into pumpkin spice.

I'm like this when it comes to spicy things.

19 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

I've heard there are anime that actually go this route. I don't know if they end well.

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

He's playing a hack.

I don't know if you count that as incorrect or not.

10 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

I'm playing a better version. So far it is, anyway. Hopefully it doesn't drop the ball later on, it wouldn't be the first time. But for now, it's great.

6 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

i count that as a yes

Yeah, well, I'm having more fun than if I played vanilla Sacred Stones. Cry me a river.

41 minutes ago, -Moonlight- said:

that moment when you don't even have henry yet or a c rank support with stahl, but you already have b support with chrom...

Which chapter are you at? (I assume this is F!Robin as well)

Man, Chapter Duessel was intense. Had my forces spread super thin, and I couldn't even get close to Beran. That's fine, though.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Of Regrets?

Pffft.

3 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

We got a new...sacrifice i see!

He is also part of the Fates gang, and fellow Nohrian scum, to boot!

Welcome Welcome.

What? Where?

54 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

From what I saw health professionals saying on tv, trick or treating is fine this year. Halloween parties however, remain a no, given most children won't be vaccinated. Holding festivities outdoors is okay, but given parts of the US will be too cold with late October weather and the amount of daylight will be limited everywhere, that will be a difficult arrangement.

Thats excellent news! 

Ahhh, I see snipers in this hack have the crit boost. Good, good, there's a reason to make Neimi a sniper, then. Well... that, and the +4 strength she gets out of it. Wow.

8 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

-Moonlight-

Hahahah... "Where", I said. Right friggin' there and I missed it. @-Moonlight- Welcome to our little corner of the internet.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

The worst part is they're on his side.

Good. Knight/General Amelia is based.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Tankmelia is too hilarious even for me

Another thing me and Ruben share in common.

Why is it that we disagree on everything but when it comes to things that are universally considered bad, we like it?