• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Qvwdvmhs o

Maximum Tankmelia has been achieved. Tankmelia can no longer be felled by regular mortals. Tremble in fear, Vigarde.

12 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Hello I am Shrimp Y and I am here to defend Trails in the Sky from the evil hater by the name Rooben by invoking his weakness Berwick Saga - part #87 Sorry

Yeah, the original scene is probably okay.

Still glad I quit.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

If your curious, the short of it is that he was about to run away from home and he knew she would try to stop him.

And that's his solution?

That guy is more evil than me...

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Don't let one hot springs scene ruin everything for you! They are usually to my disliking, disappointment, or disinterest. But, that's what mashing through text or pressing the "skip" button is for, provided said scene isn't optional or is optional but has a nice reward.

Hah! Good point.

Although, given your lack of enjoyment of everything else, I'm not going to even bear the slightest thought of persuading you to give another chance to a video game franchise I haven't even played.

Even people who know nothing about Trails are out there defending Trails from me. Why must life be like that?

Mostly just sayin' I've enjoyed some games despite men trying to ogle at women in towels or less once or twice at absolute worst over a lengthy adventure.😛

I mean, I'd be lying if I said the opposite. I too can look beyond such things, believe it or not. If, of course, the rest of the material merits it.

First time clear

IMG_20211012_093424.jpg

vs

100% clear

IMG_20211012_091042.jpg

IMG_20211012_091054.jpg

I will definitely be replaying this game a lot in the future but for now, I will return to a cute little adventure inside paintings created by alchemists.

....after I get back from work.

47 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Even Berwick has cringe with Kaga's chain fetish 😛

Waiting for Kaga to take it to the next level where a female unit's weapon of choice is swinging chains around.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Even people who know nothing about Trails are out there defending Trails from me. Why must life be like that?

Because you're wrong.

Edited by Armagon

The hack has done something interesting with Ewan and Saleh. Basically, they've switched places. Instead of Saleh joining at the start of map 11 and Ewan being in a house halfway through, Ewan is with the group from the start while Saleh...

Drm7rj0o o

Pulls a Pent.

Honestly, way better this way.

12 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Who is that?

He's like Reuben, but you.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Waiting for Kaga to take it to the next level where a female unit's weapon of choice is swinging chains around.

That'd be cool tho.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Because you're wrong.

From a certain point of view.

A wrong point of view, to be precise.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Waiting for Kaga to take it to the next level where a female unit's weapon of choice is swinging chains around

There's a unit in Vestaria with a whip, does that count?

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That'd be cool tho.

If she's not within two tiles of an ally at the end of any turn, she inexplicably gets captured somehow because Kaga and you can't get her back until the next chapter because Kaga.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

From a certain point of view.

A wrong point of view, to be precise.

Yeah, yours.

8 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

There's a unit in Vestaria with a whip, does that count?

Nah. It's only a whip because the version of SRPG Studio that Kaga used didn't have a dancing animation.

Damnit, Moulder died.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If she's not within two tiles of an ally at the end of any turn, she inexplicably gets captured somehow because Kaga and you can't get her back until the next chapter because Kaga.

I wouldn't even put it past Kaga, the man is insane.

Yeah, yours.

How dare you dHow dare you.

Congratulations, you played yourself.

...Wait, how did that even happen? When did I write that? I didn't write that...! I just wrote "how dare you." Serenes? What the heck?

1 minute ago, Robert Stewart said:

Does he start as an NPC and steal your exp? He's not really a "Pent" if not.

Fortunately, no, he's not an NPC. He just gets to clear the way for the rest of us. So let's call it a Pant.

Just now, Shrimp γ said:

The powers bested in me by this glorious thread of ours

Yeah, well, the powers bested in me by me name you a poopyhead. How about that?

Random trivia nobody asked or cared about: all SNES games have an internal header with some info about the game, including the game title. For pretty much all games, their titles are ASCII text, even for non-english games.

Satellaview games also have a header with a title, but for some reason most of them use Shift-JIS encoded Japanese titles instead.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:
And that's his solution?

That guy is more evil than me...

See, it’s ackshually peak fiction because it fits with Joshua’s characterization and exactly what this scene is going for, fitting with his backstory and developing how his character has changed (or rather, what we haven’t seen of him deep down) and how it will be in SC, but I’m assuming you don’t want an essay on Joshua Trails so I will instead respond in traditional internet fashion, by saying how dare you, Trails good, you bad.

Edited by Sooks

58 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I will definitely be replaying this game a lot in the future but for now, I will return to a cute little adventure inside paintings created by alchemists.

....after I get back from work.

Glad you enjoyed it that much! I see "Normal Mode", I take it there is a Hard, any interest in trying that? (Also, 275 is a missile maximum I haven't seen before.)

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

You asked for girl with a chain?

Last one to be playable, if that's unfortunate for you.

Sakurai thinks Sora is slow in KH series... Dude, did we actually play the same series? Sora is virtually lagless! He must be running the game at a really low frame rate, or he was playing the PS3 version, cause Sora is anything but slow.