• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

The manga did the novel justice

https://cdn.mushoku-tensei.online/file/mangashnwa/mushoku-tensei/Chapter-76/032.jpg

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Trails in the dark

Kuro no Kiseki?

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

you’ll get 06 to continue FC

I never stopped.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

image0.png?width=1040&height=675

So true.

Josuke is ripped af

Josuke part 8 no background. (Spoilers for JoJolion chapter 92): u_VazuXD

Edited by Ghost_06_

7 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Kuro no Kiseki?

I was wondering if someone would notice that.

I just didn’t have a better way of phrasing that, so here we are.

mfw I join a small discord server, and one of the rules is "No homophilia". Which is quite a large oof, I think. Unless I misunderstand the rule.

Yeah, I think I should just stick to my already known, non-homophobic servers instead.

You know what's the worst part, though? Next chapter is when some of the new characters start joining. And here I am, stuck in Eirika's stupid mountain map.

Well, not that I've been trying all this time. I went ahead and beat a Rogue Legacy 2 boss for a break. I'll try the damned mountains again later.

Just now, Benice said:

mfw I join a small discord server, and one of the rules is "No homophilia". Which is quite a large oof, I think. Unless I misunderstand the rule.

...That's, uh... Certainly an interesting rule.

Just now, Benice said:

Yeah, I think I should just stick to my already known, non-homophobic servers instead.

Yes, probably for the best.

After seeing Victory brought back... when will they do the same for the likes of Stardust Memories, War in the Pocket, and the 08th MS Team.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:
2ddkvmwn o

We should use this one.

1 hour ago, Shrimp Îł said:

....Is this that series that supposed to actually be..... good?

Actually saying that about an isekai concerns me.

Oh yeah, I just had places to be the last while, that's why I disappeared.

Ahhh, there he is!

The man, the myth, the legend. The one we've all been waiting for:

Fuc6vyjt o

Beran.

...Yeah. You'd be forgiven if you forgot that this schmuck appears in vanilla FE8. He's not playable there, though. 10k is a steep price, but the man is also the only bowman for the remainder of Eph's route, so I want him for that, if nothing else. He can also lift Gilliam, that's pretty rad. And well, he's a new character from the hack. You can't just reject the new character.

Tedisaej o

Also, Tankmilia has evolved. She's now even Tankmiliarer. May her foes curse their fortune for pitting them against her.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

We should use this one.

Definitely need to find an opportunity for it.

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

the character development is cut in exchange for… the girls wearing literally nothing instead of towels for some reason

Wearing towels inside a hot spring seems counterproductive. Aren't people supposed to use them to dry themselves afterwards? They might as well just go in fully clothed.

(While I know it's to preserve the characters' modesty, they should be wearing swimsuits if anything.)

3 hours ago, Benice said:

I misread this as "No hemophilia" and wondered what they had against people whose blood can't clot properly.

15 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Wearing towels inside a hot spring seems counterproductive. Aren't people supposed to use them to dry themselves afterwards? They might as well just go in fully clothed.

(While I know it's to preserve the characters' modesty, they should be wearing swimsuits if anything.)

I don’t actually know, hot springs aren’t a thing over here so I have no clue what customs surround them, or what people usually wear. All I know is in the game they were in towels and in the OVA they were in nothing. (And them being in nothing isn’t inherently problematic, it’s just the way they use it.)

On 9/19/2021 at 10:53 PM, twilitfalchion said:

Why does everyone go for that?! It's the bare minimum of anime! There's not a single woman with hyper boobs fighting against a tight jacket or shirt! It's... unthinkable for anime

If you could help me find some games merchandise, tell me how I can discover it astroworld tour merchandise.

Edited by larrykoch60

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I love how the bot quoting me actually used a Ruben quote in place of something I said, lmao

I was too distracted by the positively baffling message to notice the equally baffling fact that it quoted your quote of one of my posts from a month ago. Jesus Christ...

Like, what even is that supposed to mean? What is Astroworld tour? It's just a weird question that doesn't even seem to reference anything. There's not even a phishing link! What do they hope to gain? What's going on here?