• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Tbf, Ethers couldn't be bought normally.

Oh I wasnt being serious one bit. I agree that TM's being reusable gives the player more options, such as giving you a reason to actually switch up your team a bit.

Rennac escaped.

I did everything right, I scraped by by the skin of my teeth

and because I blocked him one too many times, Rennac turned around, got a dancer boost and escaped.

I hate him, enemy dancers, this hack, this game, Kaga for creating the series, my parents for creating me and God for creating us all.

I am not angry.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Rennac escaped.

and because I blocked him one too many times, Rennac turned around, got a dancer boost and escaped.

I hate him, enemy dancers, this hack, this game, Kaga for creating the series, my parents for creating me and God for creating us all.

I am not angry.

Havin' fun there Ruben?

50 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Wraith, it feels like you're hiding in a corner waiting for an opportunity to react negatively to everything I post.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Rennac escaped.

I am not angry.

Better late than never! - Introductions - Nulled

YES

YES, I DID IT

I MADE IT THROUGH ALL THE SHIT AND NOTHING WENT WRONG

UNBELIEVABLE

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Havin' fun there Ruben?

Nothing beats the satisfaction of taming a tough map.

11 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Better late than never! - Introductions - Nulled

Okay this one got a big chuckle out of me. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

hrm

Has anyone ever done a draft race for The Last Promise? I wonder if there are even standard rules for it.

I believe I saw people drafting it in one discord server I lurk in. The hack is old and notorious enough that I've no doubt it has been subjected to all the alternate FE playstyles by this point.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I do feel like you have a good chance at remaining positive with the whole series.

Well, that's good for me, but Shrimpy will be upset to see you've insulted me like this.

Now to save this so I can also be mad when I find out Cold Steel is the worst thing ever invented and be upset that you insulted me.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I know, I know, probably not the intended effect, but that's seriously the vibes I got from the constant Estelle bashing in the earlygame. Who was the guy who straight up went "you should dress up in a sexy way instead of whatever you're wearing right now?" Was it that Nial guy? God, everyone in town was the worst and I hated all of them and Joshua for playing along every single time.

That was some random NPC (now that I think about it, was that Anton? 🤔), who Estelle gave enough of a talking to herself. Joshua wasn't part of that conversation, I don't think.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Well, that's good for me, but Shrimpy will be upset to see you've insulted me like this.

Now to save this so I can also be mad when I find out Cold Steel is the worst thing ever invented and be upset that you insulted me.

Shrimpy in the timeline where you end up liking Cold Steel

giphy.gif

So

It's late and I'm nervous.

I made a slight miscalculation. Nothing big, I just failed to notice the continued survival of the enemy dancer whose existence I knew full well and had been cursing for the past 40 minutes of my life.

Tankmelia's life was at risk, so I was forced to make a moral choice.

Uuhhhh so yeah. Seth has suffered a tragic accident and I am not resetting.

Feel free to send me anime, that was an embarrassing failure.

That was some random NPC (now that I think about it, was that Anton? 🤔), who Estelle gave enough of a talking to herself.

If only it was just that guy.

Joshua wasn't part of that conversation, I don't think.

No, but he was part of plenty others, and his response was invariably "haha yeah you're such a silly moron Estelle, you're lucky I'm here to be reliable for you."

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If only it was just that guy.

Who “rated” her or told her to dress sexier? It really was. Hey wait, since you’re posting about Trails so much…

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Uuhhhh so yeah. Seth has suffered a tragic accident and I am not resetting.

Feel free to send me anime, that was an embarrassing failure.

😈

8NDaP5h.jpg

The crimes evo committed against Agate and Zin, I swear…