Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

I meant for Vestaria 2

Ohhh.

Well, it does sound like he wants to step up his game. So it's possible, I'd say. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. For now, I'll just wait on the HSoS translation. Hopefully it comes out next year. Man, 2022's gonna be a good year for games.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

19 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Enjoy it before it gets nerfed to the ground in Ao Ü

I don’t know how it can be nerfed without just straight up changing what it does, since (afaik) AT delay is set and not like a percent or anything and the area of effect is small, the lowest it can be. It’d suck if they just made it not AoE.

Or they could just make everything resist AT delay, I guess. Just like Sky!

Except Tio, she gets buffed Ü

She kinda needs it, honestly.

I mean, her S-craft is good, but other than that, eh? I guess the defense debuff is good but it’s rarely necessary, I think I only used it that time the tutorial tells you about it.

Edited by Sooks

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean, her S-craft is good, but other than that, eh? I guess the defense debuff is good but it’s rarely necessary, I think I only used it that time the tutorial tells you about it.

Later she get's Grail Sphere 2.0

And she gets also superb crafts, and all of them are magical and one is quite special.

Also 7 slots with only 2 locks means you can go crazy!

11 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Later she get's Grail Sphere 2.0

Well, never mind.

Wait is this in this game or Azure?

11 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Also 7 slots with only 2 locks means you can go crazy!

Maybe when you get good quartz, but right now all of the quartz suck.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but the percent bonuses feel lower than the level 1 quartz in the previous games.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Maybe when you get good quartz, but right now all of the quartz suck.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but the percent bonuses feel lower than the level 1 quartz in the previous games.

BST is also alot lower, meaning % multipliers make a smaller difference.

36 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

BST is also alot lower, meaning % multipliers make a smaller difference.

Ah, yeah, that makes a lot of sense. That would explain why every quartz is adding +1 to the relevant stat.

I keep getting memes in my recs comparing some guy from the anime My hero Academia to Heinz Doofenshmirtz.

All I can say is, the similarities really are uncanny. And by that I mean COMPLETELY CANNY

Edited by Saint Rubenio

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And by that I mean COMPLETELY CANNY

I know I’ve been saying this word a lot but based Ruben, referencing my childhood like that.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I know I’ve been saying this word a lot but based Ruben

It cannot be stated enough times that I am highly based.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

referencing my childhood like that.

Hey, it was my childhood too! It was one of the shows I watched often, because it was on the kids channel back when I still watched TV. Obviously it was in Spanish, so the lines and everything were a bit different. Doof's Spanish actor did a pretty good job, to his credit, but listening to the original voice, it has a certain charm that cannot be replicated.

Honestly Doof and Perry carried the show hard. Like, sometimes Youtube recommends me clips of them and I'll admit I happily watch them despite being a 22 year old ass. That guy is wonderful.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Honestly Doof and Perry carried the show hard.

I have to take back that based comment now. The other parts were the GOAT as well.

31 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I keep getting memes in my recs comparing some guy from the anime My hero Academia to Heinz Doofenshmirtz.

All I can say is, the similarities really are uncanny. And by that I mean COMPLETELY CANNY

Why?

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I have to take back that based comment now.

No! Don't do it...!

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The other parts were the GOAT as well.

I mean, yeah, but those were the best parts.

7 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Why?

Oh, no reason, really.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Ah, yeah, that makes a lot of sense. That would explain why every quartz is adding +1 to the relevant stat.

This is exactly why I think 3rds battle system is best, every quartz decision feels important, cause a 200 stat difference can save you in a tough fight.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And by that I mean COMPLETELY CANNY

the best part is reading that in his voice

36 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I have to take back that based comment now. The other parts were the GOAT as well.

No, no. He's right.

Didn't expected for Fallout 3 to have gotten a patch... wrecked the compatibility with the Script Extended, pft. Well, found a fix for that and now I'm back in business. Time to explore the Citadel, aka the Pentagon if you will. And finally get Power Armor training. Got a couple suits from the Enclave troops I could use right now, heh. Had to offload them to Dogmeat due to Carry Weight limits, hahaha. I can only imagine the hilarious picture of a dog trying to carry all those suits. Standard Enclave, Hellfire, Shocktrooper (cut content but I have a mod that puts it back in), and Tesla. Which overall are much better than the T-45d and its variants, which include the Brotherhood ones.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Didn't expected for Fallout 3 to have gotten a patch... wrecked the compatibility with the Script Extended, pft.

There was an update for it in 2021?

Really?

I'm surprised they felt the need to if so.

Just now, Dayni said:

There was an update for it in 2021?

Really?

I'm surprised they felt the need to if so.

Apparently what it mostly did was remove the Games for Windows Live dependency and apparently some stability and performance improvements.

For years people had to use a mod or patch to bypass it since it still require it despite the feature no longer being there. Seems they finally decided to do it themselves. But well, now that brought its own set of problems with quite a lot of mods.

Surprisingly, I did saw a graphical bug fixed so far, with an outfit texture showing up pitch black now actually loading correctly. Hard to say if that was a coincidence, so... well, it happens.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

the best part is reading that in his voice

Aha, Perry the Platypus! I see you have fallen into my trap! Behold, the Mentalreadingvoiceinator! If I use it on somebody while they're reading, I can force them to read anything in my voice! The entire population will be unable to get my voice out of their minds, so in a way, I will have conquered the Tri-state area! Mwahahahahahah!

...I got way too into that lol, even almost went ahead and wrote a sad backstory. What backstory could there possibly be for this?

It all began when I was a little boy. My father thought my voice was like nails on a chalkboard, so he forced me to communicate by writing notes and having my brother read them for me. For years, it was as if I didn't have a voice... My brother had stolen my voice! Even now, everyone knows his voice, just because he's the mayor! It's... infuriating! But now, with my Mentalreadingvoiceinator, my voice will be on everyone's minds, not my brother's! We'll see whose voice is like nails on a chalkboard now! Hahahahaha!

...Okay, yeah, time to sleep before I write a whole-ass script and mail it to Disney.

Wait that backstory would work better if the inator's effect was changing other people's voices to be hideous... Yeah then we can have a gag where it just changes to Doof's voice and he's angry-- NO I SAID STOP

39 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

So i just went to the vestaria Twitter and...

Is it me, or is there more art of blondie mage than usual?

I mean, she IS one of the protagonists of HSoS. More proof they're preparing for the western release, I suppose.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, she IS one of the protagonists of HSoS. More proof they're preparing for the western release, I suppose.

well, hopefully she will be better than Athol

well, she can fight, so atleast in that regard she can't be worse xD

5 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

well, hopefully she will be better than Athol

well, she can fight, so atleast in that regard she can't be worse xD

She's gonna get captured at some point, watch.

...or maybe Athol will pop out of the woodwork just to get captured instead.

The point is, someone is going to get captured and I hope for more ship material scenes of Zade and the partner that he has the most chemistry with: the blonde idiot. Or Theo. Really, they both work better than Athol lol