• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Couldn't resist, my curiosity flares up whenever I read or hear something unusual.

Then would you mind looking into a particular VN for me? Tell me if it actually has some heartwarming and saddening stories as some fans of it said, or if it's all a lie the pervs made up to justify their liking of the game. Metacritic doesn't know the game exists, so I take it not a single person has reviewed it, for understandable reasons. If the remote chance it's more than a reason for ickiness, I'd consider discretely purchasing it sometime in the future.

Yes I still can't get it out of my head after several days. I do not know whether to thank Ahura Mazda or Angra Mainyu for this. I am pathetic, virgin, and degenerate. Kill me with the Shukutaihou please.

52 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh no, is this the Hemorrhoid one?

Hey now, hemorrhoids are Biblical you know!

I forget what book in the Old Testament (known in Judaism as the Tanakh) covers the story, maybe Judges, since it mentions the Judges being alive, but I think it's a different one. The story goes that some heathen Canaanites stole the Ark of the Covenant, and YHVH decided He would do the work of getting His Ark back to His chosen people. YHVH did this by cursing the pagan thieves, among the punishments were rats who ate all the Canaanites' food, and contagious, fatal hemorrhoids. Only by returning the Ark and placing into it ten golden mice and... ten golden depictions of their hemorrhoids? It was unclear from the fancy language what related to their hemorrhoids had to go into the Ark. I speculate that given the earlier story of the Golden Bull as a lesson against idolatry, the golden rats and golden... whatever they're supposed to be... is a way of mocking the pagans and their idol worship. By forcing the idolaters to make golden copies of absurd things and offering them to the distinctly aniconic Abrahamic God.

-But I've never read the scriptures themselves, I read this secondhand in a book on silly and absurd historical things. So do not bring this up in a serious conversation. I proclaim no responsibility if you mention this to someone and they respond by damning you for all eternity.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Since I’m getting older, new achievement unlocked: shaving for the first time. It was an experience for sure. My neck hair does not like me, but I conquered it eventually.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

So that's the, erm, "context" behind the chest who talks about Rixia's bobs. I'm not sure why anyone would care about Rixia showing pictures of people named Bob, least of all a treasure chest. These games truly have deep lore, no wonder there are so many of them.

The chests know all. That is the lore.

I might find out the answer when I see what this Rixia person actually looks like.

8 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Yep.

yY73HWP.png

But this isn’t what it sounds like, right? Right?

Edited by Sooks

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hey now, hemorrhoids are Biblical you know!

You have given me a weapon I shouldn't have access to.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Since I’m getting older, new achievement unlocked: shaving for the first time. It was an experience for sure. My neck hair does not like me, but I conquered it eventually.

Ey, twinsies! I have a neckbeard too.

Plot twist, me and Sooks are actually the same person, spawned from conciousness of Shrimperors of alternate universe; I'm from the one where Shrimpy loves CS, whereas Sooks is from the Shrimpy who likes Sky

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Then would you mind looking into a particular VN for me? Tell me if it actually has some heartwarming and saddening stories as some fans of it said, or if it's all a lie the pervs made up to justify their liking of the game. Metacritic doesn't know the game exists, so I take it not a single person has reviewed it, for understandable reasons. If the remote chance it's more than a reason for ickiness, I'd consider discretely purchasing it sometime in the future.

Yes I still can't get it out of my head after several days. I do not know whether to thank Ahura Mazda or Angra Mainyu for this. I am pathetic, virgin, and degenerate. Kill me with the Shukutaihou please.

But of course! Just say the name and I'll take a look. Maybe I've even read it...

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-But I've never read the scriptures themselves, I read this secondhand in a book on silly and absurd historical things. So do not bring this up in a serious conversation. I proclaim no responsibility if you mention this to someone and they respond by damning you for all eternity.

Read the scriptures, I can confirm that it's true (at least in my language).

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But this isn’t what it sounds like, right? Right?

... Believe in your dreams, Sooks.

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

Plot twist, me and Sooks are actually the same person, spawned from conciousness of Shrimperors of alternate universe; I'm from the one where Shrimpy loves CS, whereas Sooks is from the Shrimpy who likes Sky

So, the universe we’re in now?

Why did I have to get the bad timeline 😞 assuming yours is better

I can't wait to see who will appear as a secret boss in Kingdom Hearts IV. Think about it, Sora is in the Keyblade Graveyard when a blue portal appears, and out from it comes a large purple man with a golden gauntlet...

But I think Julius is the only Disney secret boss, aside from the Ice Titan I suppose, so we'll probably just get another Final Fantasy Versus XIII character instead.

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I can't wait to see who will appear as a secret boss in Kingdom Hearts IV. Think about it, Sora is in the Keyblade Graveyard when a blue portal appears, and out from it comes a large purple man with a golden gauntlet...

But I think Julius is the only Disney secret boss, aside from the Ice Titan I suppose, so we'll probably just get another Final Fantasy Versus XIII character instead.

Considering III's track record, don't get much hopes for Disney bosses, secret or otherwise.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

21 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Read the scriptures

I would like to actually. But as a scholar I need copious annotations in the margins, covering such matters as:

• Notes about words with ambiguous translations and meanings. Because, this might have a serious effect on how people have morally acted over the millennia, based on which translation of the given word they used.
  • Notes about possible historical contexts. I want to have basically read a history of Jewish/Levantine in general cultural practices alongside what the scriptures say by the time I'm done. And do tell me from a Jewish perspective what the religious divides were in the faith at the time of Christ, how do the real Pharisees differ from the New Testament claims of them?
  • Notes about how given stories have been interpreted. I've heard secondhand several times that Sodom and Gomorrah were originally interpreted as being "City people show no hospitality to guests, that's horrible, and that's why YHVH killed them", and that only later it became interpreted as "The Sodomites were sexual monsters and so God smote them".
  • Notes of a literary sort. Tell me if a quip in one book is alluding to metaphors and similes found in a prior one.

Probably too tall an order.

21 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

But of course! Just say the name and I'll take a look. Maybe I've even read it...

Body-Pillow-Yoichi-Yukimura-Swim-Variant

This is the delightful image that led me into discovering the game. Well not exactly, the actual one is the same, but a tad more revealing, let's just say you can tell he is happy.🍆 

Unfortunately the VN itself is $50, expensive.

Website-Product-Cover-Camp-Buddy-Resized

And if you feel any sense of ickiness like I do with some of these, the website says in a disclaimer everyone here is 18 or older.😬

Please arrest me. I don't deserve mercy.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Website-Product-Cover-Camp-Buddy-Resized

This looks far too wholesome to be an H-Game, not gonna lie.

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why did I have to get the bad timeline 😞 assuming yours is better

I played DS2 to completion and nobody will play Yakuza 0 or LAD, I definitely have the worse timeline/s

Spoiler

Yq2AMI8.jpg
Huh. Interesting. Very cool, actually.

This moment is somewhat ruined by the fact that Renne isn’t immune to the Sky-character-portraits-in-Crossbell curse, it’s bad too.

Wait… the guy who lives here is a “famous doll maker” Renne: “If only he was repaired”

This is a 13 factories dude, isn’t it?

Edited by Sooks

Okay, first order of business, head to Megaton to finally finish the Wasteland Survival Guide quest. Now that the Enclave is here, there's a chance to reenter Vault 101... for the Trouble on the Homefront quest. Oh boy, here we go...

45 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

What, you dont wanna see yet another Noctis?

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ohohohoho! From all the images I've seen, if at the end of the camping season you can walk straight, you were either A: Really Really Dominant or B: Doing Absolutely Clucking Nothing. The camp gets very messy too.

Even the camp counselors get some action (which IRL would be criminal to Hell and back, but this is fantasy so everyone is chill and nice), and the counselors are on the verge it seems of getting their own sequel game of sorts, if you prefer it on the older side.

If you need help trying to get the good endings, there is a digital guide book you can buy. Complete with such information as each of the five main guys': libido level, role preferences, height, other height, preferences for foreplay, special kink, and a designer's note from the man who drew these dudes as to what went into each person's figure. Probably ruins the experience knowing all of this in advance though. Amazes me all of these statistics are in a game however.

Supposedly, you can skip the 'scenes if you so wish. I definitely would with any and all icky situations here.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

What, you dont wanna see yet another Noctis?

I mean, we know Nomura is going to dump all his rejected ideas into KH. So want it or not...

Update on the enemy swapping for Trails the 3rd! 

Its still a slight "dirty fix" but I got it 100% working now. Proof of concept tommorow when I'm not exhausted from so many failures lmao.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, we know Nomura is going to dump all his rejected ideas into KH. So want it or not...

Tbf, KH III does have the BEST secret boss as of the entire series right now (pure gameplay standpoint ofc) so we can hope!

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

libido level

The only stat that matters.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I definitely would with any and all icky situations here.

You sure you're not just saying that for the cameras?

56 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I am 100% expecting Marvel and Star Wars content in KH at some point. A lightsaber Keyblade would actually be rad as fuck.

And I don't want anyone telling me it "wouldn't fit" because I've seen people be opposed to this because "it wouldn't fit in KH" as if cohesiveness was an aspect of the series.

36 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wholesome hentai is the best kind of hentai.

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Update on the enemy swapping for Trails the 3rd! 

Its still a slight "dirty fix" but I got it 100% working now. Proof of concept tommorow when I'm not exhausted from so many failures lmao.

How long had you been trying to do that?