• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Probably too tall an order.

Indeed, but I understand your point.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This is the delightful image that led me into discovering the game. Well not exactly, the actual one is the same, but a tad more revealing, let's just say you can tell he is happy.🍆 

Unfortunately the VN itself is $50, expensive.

And if you feel any sense of ickiness like I do with some of these, the website says in a disclaimer everyone here is 18 or older.😬

Please arrest me. I don't deserve mercy.

...Yeah, I definitely didn't read this one.

Well, according to VNDB, it has multiples bad endings, and according to Tropedia and All The Tropes, it has things like bullying, parental neglect, and dogs dying.

So yeah, it has depression.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wholesome Hentai...

*remembers My Lovely Ghost Kana*

Yeah, even I'm no stranger.

You know it's not a full-fledged hentai, right?

Well well well, classic setup here. Most of the vault's younger generation wants to open it up and interactive with the outside world (and even an oldie or two, but because they actually got to leave back when the previous Overseers sent scouting parties), with some like Butch even wanting to leave outright. While the older generation wants to keep the Status Quo in keeping the Vault closed up. On the other hand, they know the Enclave has been trying to get into the Vault... which, as shown in Fallout 2, doesn't end well for the Vault Dwellers. Either faction can be helped, or you can just sabotage the place and forced them all to leave. Well, I know my path for this...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Not exactly innocent either. *shrug*

She's innocently lewd :v

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wholesome hentai is the best kind of hentai.

And you would know how?

Which reminds me, looks like one of the raunchy game's small team of developers came up with this as their avatar, which I don't think is actually in the VN.:

p39_rex_1_1.png

Red with blue highlights? (Made even more prominent when fully clothed.) And this avatar's name? Rex.

14 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Well, according to VNDB, it has multiples bad endings, and according to Tropedia and All The Tropes, it has things like bullying, parental neglect, and dogs dying.

Well there goes any chance of me playing it.

And, bullying and parental neglect (more like outright rejection) sounds, very unfortunately, appropriate given what happens to this community IRL.

17 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

So yeah, it has depression.

And so do I! Maybe it's made for me after all. Or maybe my one true love is a jail cell.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Or maybe my one true love is a jail cell.

No one deserves to be arrested for their fetishes, IO. Always remember this.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I played DS2 to completion and nobody will play Yakuza 0 or LAD, I definitely have the worse timeline/s

Ah what the hell, once I finish up with MGS5 (which I have bee working on, and I am getting rather close to the end), I will play through Yakuza 0.

1 minute ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Ah what the hell, once I finish up with MGS5 (which I have bee working on, and I am getting rather close to the end), I will play through Yakuza 0.

Thank you so much!

Speaking of, how is MGS5? I know it gets a lot of hate for its story, but seems to be considered good regardless.

23 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And you would know how?

Nah, I just mean like fundamentally. I haven't actually read/watched any.

Edited by Armagon

29 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking of, how is MGS5? I know it gets a lot of hate for its story, but seems to be considered good regardless.

It is missing one man.

Lista de jogos de Tomokazu Fukushima

2 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

It is missing one man.

Lista de jogos de Tomokazu Fukushima

...Kojima?

I thought that you didn't like Kojima's ideas, though.

Chapter 1’s boss is good, because Formidable Enemy plays again. Seriously, that track is so good, one of the best in all of Trails so far.

I forgot to analyze the two mafia guys during said boss fight and didn’t realize until after the fight, so I’m lucky I’m not going for Sooks%. Otherwise that would have been quite unfortunate. That boss fight also went by quickly, mainly because Tio and Randy’s s-crafts are incredibly broken, which is a little concerning for the difficulty.

Spoiler

The chapter finale was also good because we got more Renne content, which I always like to see. It implied that she’s the reason Estelle and Joshua are in Crossbell, so that’s neat. It makes sense too, since they have to adopt Renne at some point, and I know she becomes Renne Bright thanks to a YouTube comment. There’s also this screenshot online that shows her standing with Estelle and Joshua in Cold Steel, which popped up 50 times when I was looking for… something, I don’t even remember.

23 minutes ago, Benice said:

...Kojima?

I thought that you didn't like Kojima's ideas, though.

No, Fukushima. He had task of making Kojima's ideas work. After he left and Konami left Kojima uncheked, Metal Gear's quality dwindled.

Edited by Ghost_06_

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

No, Fukushima. He had task of making Kojima's ideas work. After he left and Konami left Kojima uncheked, Metal Gear's quality dwindled.

Ah.

I think I'll actually upload CotF to SF come morning over here. Will start writing Chapter 3... somewhat soon. Thankfully for me the tough part is almost over with. Now I'm entering the part that is actual rewrite, so it shouldn't take me too long now to get the next couple chapters done. For the most part. For now, I retire for the night...

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Part of the story complaint is in how it is told through a lot of information tapes, which is a bit of a hassle, and easy to forget about. Plus "part 2" is very, very clearly incomplete. I guess it also indulges in an issue that MGS4 had as well in trying to "solve" a lot of plot points that didn't need solving using using parasite (whereas the joke with MGS4 was that nanomachines were the answer to everything). Its also a bit less of a focus in this game than in a lot of the previous ones. Plus the big twist ending of the game can be given away VERY early if you have played the series...

Gameplaywise, its a bit of a mixed bag. The thing it does best is the bread and butter, moment to moment gameplay. Admittedly that is a majority of the game, and a great positive to have, but I have some notable complaints about the gameplay beyond that. The equipment/upgrade system I found rather grindy, unsatisfying, and there were multiple points in the game where it feels like it assumes you have certain equipment, that I didn't have access to (and would be difficult to get access to) thanks to the equipment/upgrade system. The boss fights were also very unsatisfying, especially when compared to older games in the series, the only one I kinda liked was the Quiet fight (and even then it is only the second best sniper boss fight in the series...). The way the main maps of the Afghanistan, Angola-Zaire Border Region, and Mother Base worked outside of the main missions felt like a lot of wasted effort, only left open for a grind that felt otherwise redundant to the game.

Also leaving out Davaid Hayter feels so very, very wrong...

7 hours ago, Benice said:

This is, like, the highest-quality fanimation I've ever seen.

This is KH.

Everything is somehow canon.

Even fanon.

Even contradictory fanon.

8 hours ago, Shrimp γ said:

5-wUDdpyv.png

Have any of the other letter chests shown up?

And-

Sees a certain image IO linked.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And if you feel any sense of ickiness like I do with some of these, the website says in a disclaimer everyone here is 18 or older.😬

Please arrest me. I don't deserve mercy.

I'm sorry little one.

FaGBP.png.ec14d4e96ec7248b82215a6de926418f.png

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Wholesome hentai is the best kind of hentai.

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wholesome Hentai...

*remembers My Lovely Ghost Kana*

Yeah, even I'm no stranger.

5 hours ago, Benice said:

I'm sure I'll agree once I'm 19.

I...... I was too late.

It has spread.

5 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

No one deserves to be arrested for their fetishes, IO. Always remember this.

On the one hand, there is a degree of truth to this. The idea of what goes on in a sexual relationship being gone over and judged seems to be a authoritarian choice I'd honestly rather not see.

On the other, there are definitely things that should not be acted upon and I feel like whipping one out to them is not helping the situation.

2 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

(whereas the joke with MGS4 was that nanomachines were the answer to everything)

Ah, so this where Senator Armstrong got the idea.

(I wouldn't know it in MGS4, despite it being the one MGS game we have I haven't played beyond the first mission.)