• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

16 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, that last post of Interdimensional was like staring at a mirror. Almost. Certainly some differences... but sheesh, uncanny.

Screen-Shot-2021-10-18-at-11-21-56-AM.pn

18 minutes ago, Benice said:

'Morning, all! I must waste Wraith's taxes today because I am ill.

Do get better!

I suggest consuming sauce made by letting sealed jars containing layers of oily fish (so tuna, mackerel, sardines, anchovies, anything oily will do), herbs, and salt rest in the sun's warmth for up to 2 months, mashing and stirring every few days. Galen recommended for every ailment in the world, and you best not doubt the 2nd century AD man who defined European medical beliefs for over a millennium. Plus the Romans put it on everything from meats to sweets, so it can't taste bad. Hooray for garum/liquamen!

4 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Humanity in a nutshell

All lifeforms in a nutshell. Let us not forget that plants spray their seed called "pollen" in public every year, in hopes that it'll land on random some fellow sunflower or what have you. And who pays the price for it? We humans. The indecency of the flora sends us sneezing, sinuses congested, reaching for the meds to overcome their unrestrained passions, and leaving our outdoor furniture green-yellow with disgusting stuff.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I suggest consuming sauce made by letting sealed jars containing layers of oily fish (so tuna, mackerel, sardines, anchovies, anything oily will do), herbs, and salt rest in the sun's warmth for up to 2 months, mashing and stirring every few days.

Alas, I won't be ill for two months, so I cannot use this fantastic remedy.

17 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

We know the movies are an adaptation mess. Don't even get me started on what they did to Ron...

Never read Harry Potter. What they did to Ron?

34 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

>last one covered

'ey damn son Rube got them swanky genes  whoop whoop

I mean, I'm taller than my entire family, so I'm not entirely sure where "them swanky genes" came from, exactly.

>first is an upside

Bad strategy, friend. I present to you the following not-a-diagram(TM)

Reveal hidden contents
  • Broke: "Step on me."
  • Woke: "Have sex with me."
  • Bespoke: "Spot me."

I mean, I can't make it any clearer than that, folks.

Guess I'm fucked on the "have money" department, then.

29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why is the heart bigger than that guy’s hands, which are bigger than his head?

It's a baboon heart, enhanced and embiggened by SCIENCE.

...the hands are an artstyle thing.

They were guarding Hogwarts because of the shenanigans in the last book, and Tonks was one of the ones doing so iirc. I don’t remember why she checked the train after everyone had left, though.

Ahh, right, right. Yeah, now that you mention it, I seem to remember something about Tonks noticing Harry was nowhere to be found and deciding to check out the train just in case. As for how she found him underneath his invisibility cloak... I dunno. As far as I recall, she just kinda does.

Honestly, that was probably the worst thing Draco did in the entire series. Harry would've starved to death right there if he hadn't been found. Then again, it is the same book where Harry literally turns him into mincemeat, so I guess it evens out...?

In spirit it does, but if you mean girls who actually look the part of being able to destroy you… you may be right.

Figures.

27 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But it’s still something the movies messed up because they changed it so that Harry, age 11, straight up murders Quirrell and watches him die at the end of the first movie, so he should have been seeing them the whole time.

Oh yeah, that was a careless change, wasn't it. In the original he just severely injures Quirrell and then passes out right before Voldy ditches the man, killing him in the process. In the movie he just goes gung ho on Wahardin until he's reduced to ashes lol.

19 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

We know the movies are an adaptation mess.

It's been common knowledge for a long time, yes.

Don't even get me started on what they did to Ron...

Grint did what he could with what he was given.

11 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Lies! Lies and Slander! I just decided to check this VN because I thought the title was funny, not because I check every VN with horny that comes up. Even Shrimpy has shared horny VNs here and I never bothered to check out, much less download.

Your post is clearly biased and it does not represent the truth in any way!

That's a lot of time spent typing instead of watching horny VNs. Am I proud of you! Attayboy, Ghost!

Pin on Trails of Kiseki S Crafts

This is your concept of "girls manlier than me".

This.

...Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...

13 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Like father like son

Get well soon!

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

You too!

Wait, when did you both get sick and I just missed it...?

Well, either way, I wish you a rapid and uneventful recovery.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Man, I am watching a video about No Man's Sky release and I have to say one thing: what a shitshow

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This.

...Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...

No, but she can kick your ass. And if the memes are true, she can rape the protagonist.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This.

Hey, her sword is bigger than yours!

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, when did you both get sick and I just missed it...?

Some time around midnight for me, I think.

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Man, I am watching a video about No Man's Sky release and I have to say one thing: what a shitshow

Didn't it get way better in recent years?

No, but she can kick your ass.

Because of unrealistic anime superpowers. That does not add to the character's appeal in my book.

And if the memes are true, she can rape the protagonist.

Oh.

Well.

Trails, amirite?

Just now, Benice said:

Ergh... Okay, yeah, I'll give you that, but...

Just now, Benice said:

I see. Well, hope it passes soon!

3 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Never read Harry Potter.

Good lad, me neither.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, I'm taller than my entire family, so I'm not entirely sure where "them swanky genes" came from, exactly.

Guess I'm fucked on the "have money" department, then.

Well, there are actually several genes that affect height, so if your parents have the tall alleles for different genes and you get the tall alleles for all of them, well, there you go. Much tall.

You need at least two out of three. If you're 6+ feet and broke, you gotta get ripped to round out your powers. Besides, what better place to meet strong women than the gym? You gonna hit up muscle girls at the pillow factory? Huh? Not a chance son.

Just now, Ghost_06_ said:

No, but she can kick your ass. And if the memes are true, she can rape the protagonist.

Thot.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Perhaps. But my sword still wins.

bC5qcGc

3 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

And if the memes are true, she can rape the protagonist.

I am beginning to comprehend the Shrimpfather's disdain for CS.

4 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Never read Harry Potter. What they did to Ron?

Harry Potter has two friends, Ron and Hermione, who each balance each other out and help the trio function, Ron is the cool and friendly bro and Hermione is the intelligent book worm who is also cool.

Film writers/producers: “Hey Hermione is really cool, and popular with the fans. So what if we made her cooler, because money? Actually, what if we took all of Ron’s cool accomplishments and lines and gave them to Hermione? That’d be great.”

The end result is Hermione is the only one who does anything and Ron is haha funny comic relief. When he was the best in the books! It really just ends up embarrassing for the people who worked on the movie in the penultimate film, where he storms off and leaves the group for a little bit, who think he’s not coming back and the trio kind of falls apart. They realized that no one who was only watching the movies was actually gonna care at all that Ron was gone, so they started stuffing stuff for him to do in the first half of that movie. It’s kind of sad, really.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Harry Potter has two friends, Ron and Hermione, who each balance each other out and help the trio function, Ron is the cool and friendly bro and Hermione is the intelligent book worm who is also cool.

Film writers/producers: “Hey Hermione is really cool, and popular with the fans. So what if we made her cooler, because money? Actually, what if we took all of Ron’s cool accomplishments and lines and gave them to Hermione? That’d be great.”

The end result is Hermione is the only one who does anything and Ron is haha funny comic relief. When he was the best in the books! It really just ends up embarrassing for the people who worked on the movie in the penultimate film, where he storms off and leaves the group for a little bit, who think he’s not coming back and the trio kind of falls apart. They realized that no one who was only watching the movies was actually gonna care at all that Ron was gone, so they started stuffing stuff for him to do in the first half of that movie. It’s kind of sad, really.

To add to this, actually, it was Ron who was the more popular when the movies began. The problem began when Chris Columbus preferred Hermione... so it snowballed from there. It also doesn't help it was likely also a decision from J.K. Rowling herself. Since Hermione was basically her mouth-piece, self-insert, whatever.

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hey, I hope you get better soon!

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

I am beginning to comprehend the Shrimpfather's disdain for CS.

People are biased and the internet is full of lies, Take it with a grain of salt.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well, this is certainly shitty. Damn, how they let the filmmakers do this...?

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

To add to this, actually, it was Ron who was the more popular when the movies began. The problem began when Chris Columbus preferred Hermione... so it snowballed from there. It also doesn't help it was likely also a decision from J.K. Rowling herself. Since Hermione was basically her mouth-piece, self-insert, whatever.

Ok, now I understand.

4 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

People are biased and the internet is full of lies, Take it with a grain of salt.

And maybe Rean's into it. I am told that some consenting adults are into that kind of Roleplay.

Irrelevant, but I do kinda dig her design, though.

21 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

I've heard of the fiasco. I know the game has gradually redeemed itself into something respectable, but how I loves me a nightmarish release! Let the superficial schadenfreude commence!

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Given the infamy that Rowling has acquired over the years, that's incidentally a tad... ugh.

Persona 1&2 has a pretty bad Unnecessary Author Self-Insertion too. A minor, ugly and unlikable nerd NPC was the self-insert of the game's producer or something. Via magic, he made the SMT If... female protagonist (who in P1 was also drawing on inspiration from a then-notable female Olympic athlete) fall in love with this young man that the FeMC, when not under a spell, personally despised. 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

17 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Well, there are actually several genes that affect height, so if your parents have the tall alleles for different genes and you get the tall alleles for all of them, well, there you go. Much tall.

Awesome sauce.

17 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

You need at least two out of three. If you're 6+ feet and broke, you gotta get ripped to round out your powers. Besides, what better place to meet strong women than the gym? You gonna hit up muscle girls at the pillow factory? Huh? Not a chance son.

I mean, I'd need to start getting out of the house to begin with. I've always been a bit of a recluse. And yes, I should probably go to the gym, just for good health if nothing else. But I am ever so lazy and exercise bores me to tears.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've heard of the fiasco. I know the game has gradually redeemed itself into something respectable, but how I loves me a nightmarish release! Let the superficial schadenfreude commence!

You must've gotten quite the kick outta Cyberpunk 2077.

Me, I completely missed the hype, so for me it was just tuesday.

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You must've gotten quite the kick outta Cyberpunk 2077.

No, I didn't. I haven't the foggiest about its terrible technical problems nor anything else (nor the specifics of some PRC sympathies or buyout, whatever it was). If I'm feeling bored, I can try looking it up. Remember, people are still fascinated by the fall of the Roman Empire long after it happened, what's to say I can't be entertained a few years after by a more modern screwup?

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

No, I didn't. I haven't the foggiest about its terrible technical problems nor anything else (nor the specifics of some PRC sympathies or buyout, whatever it was). If I'm feeling bored, I can try looking it up. Remember, people are still fascinated by the fall of the Roman Empire long after it happened, what's to say I can't be entertained a few years after by a more modern screwup?

Here's a compilation.

30 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Persona 1&2 has a pretty bad Unnecessary Author Self-Insertion too. A minor, ugly and unlikable nerd NPC was the self-insert of the game's producer or something. Via magic, he made the SMT If... female protagonist (who in P1 was also drawing on inspiration from a then-notable female Olympic athlete) fall in love with this young man that the FeMC, when not under a spell, personally despised. 

I don't remember this. Guess I need to replay them.

46 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, I'd need to start getting out of the house to begin with. I've always been a bit of a recluse. And yes, I should probably go to the gym, just for good health if nothing else. But I am ever so lazy and exercise bores me to tears.

The gym is out of the house. There you have it. The gym for the win.

You might not like it now, but you gotta grind it out. The human body can be trained to enjoy anything- this opens up innumerable vulnerabilities, but also immaculate potential. Arnold Schwarzenegger worked out until he enjoyed it more than sex.

14 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

The gym is out of the house. There you have it. The gym for the win.

You might not like it now, but you gotta grind it out. The human body can be trained to enjoy anything- this opens up innumerable vulnerabilities, but also immaculate potential. Arnold Schwarzenegger worked out until he enjoyed it more than sex.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Another word of advice.

20 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Arnold Schwarzenegger worked out until he enjoyed it more than sex.

Now there's an image.

5 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

I mean, I'm not depressed.

But yeah I probably should exercise.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, I'm not depressed.

But yeah I probably should exercise.

Doesn't matter. One exercise a day keeps depression away. Your mood will improve and you'll become more attractive.

It helps not being bombarded with what depressed you to begin with.

Sometimes that's harder and out of your control to simply "Do it."

Edited by Acacia Sgt