Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

22 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I actually never faced the generic T-Rex here when I first played, due to not wanting to go into grinding too much. What level are you at by now? I think I was 17-18 by Day 7, definitely sub 20.

25 right now. TBF, one dive challenge on this day suggests 25.

Not like level is a huge deal in TWEWY, it's just additional HP or drop rate. Food and clothes can give HP plus Atk & Def, so that's what matters more, and pin selection and improving your reflexes.

44 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Also, you've not been selling pins? Me, I was constantly selling dupes and whatnot. It definitely helps with money, though watch for anything that evolves, it's shown in the pin's details with either a Yes or ???.

Call it hoarding rainy day funds, a lot of rainy day funds.😅

25 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I mean, was TWEWY's Reaper's game normalcy? I certainly don't think so.

It was to an extent. The Secret Reports made it clear that...

Spoiler

Week 1 was the Producer trying to hold a typical Reaper's Game in the absence of the Composer. But because the Composer secretly wasn't in charge anymore, the ironclad rules of Reaper's Game weren't actually stable. Nonetheless, Week 1 proceeded successfully, nothing was amiss.

Week 2 started like any other game, but gradually, Sho's free agency melts away the veneer that all is functioning as it should.

Week 3 begins by getting rid of all the players except one, which makes it impossible to win Reaper's Game b/c the Noise will eat you. It screams aloud "We cannot let the Composer's proxy win! In the name of the Producer and for the love of Shibuya, kill Neku, kill him now!". Although Neku still doesn't know why he is so danged special that they would keep him in the game a third time and want him erased, it's obvious after everything he has been told, that Reaper's Game has spiraled out of control.

For someone who hadn't played the first TWEWY, I could imagine them seeing everything I've seen so far as normalcy. I don't see why they wouldn't. But, given I know everything about the first, NEO I have to see as a new normal.

And until things are further explained, I have to remain suspect of the new normal. I'm generally aware of the extra day TWEWY Final Mix added, and that it ended on a bad note. I must assume it's relevant.

So excuse me while I go off to play more so you don't have to bite your tongue.😄

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Got recommended this video

2081172113_Screenshot2021-10-258_41_24AM.png.e6548ea272a6ca76fe530827fbad778d.png

Y

E

S

Wait... Damn, almost 5000 views? When did that happen...? And how?

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Our boy Ruben becoming the next big FETuber? Nice.

All I need now is start streaming Ironmans and I'm set to be the next big name in the game.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

15 hours ago, Sooks said:

I don’t think you can count so difficulty options if only 2% of players could use them.

I mean, Black 2 was my childhood so it gets a pass, but still.

I feel so old...

14 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Missed this: but thanks for dating me. Xd

My childhood was R/B/Y. Still have my original Yellow version cartridge and everything.

My people!

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

25 right now. TBF, one dive challenge on this day suggests 25.

I took that as a challenge.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not like level is a huge deal in TWEWY, it's just additional HP or drop rate. Food and clothes can give HP plus Atk & Def, so that's what matters more, and pin selection and improving your reflexes.

I mean, It is drop rate, which is highly important.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It was to an extent. The Secret Reports made it clear that...

Reveal hidden contents

Week 1 was the Producer trying to hold a typical Reaper's Game in the absence of the Composer. But because the Composer secretly wasn't in charge anymore, the ironclad rules of Reaper's Game weren't actually stable. Nonetheless, Week 1 proceeded successfully, nothing was amiss.

Week 2 started like any other game, but gradually, Sho's free agency melts away the veneer that all is functioning as it should.

Week 3 begins by getting rid of all the players except one, which makes it impossible to win Reaper's Game b/c the Noise will eat you. It screams aloud "We cannot let the Composer's proxy win! In the name of the Producer and for the love of Shibuya, kill Neku, kill him now!". Although Neku still doesn't know why he is so danged special that they would keep him in the game a third time and want him erased, it's obvious after everything he has been told, that Reaper's Game has spiraled out of control.

Spoiler

Considering the entirety of TWEWY is technically altered by the long game between the Composer and the Conductor, alongside the Composer having a direct rep in the Proxy does mean they're all part of this irregular game. Sure for other player's it's regular barring the fact that resurrection is taken away from them, but they are all dragged into this as a result of one moody boi.

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

For someone who hadn't played the first TWEWY, I could imagine them seeing everything I've seen so far as normalcy. I don't see why they wouldn't. But, given I know everything about the first, NEO I have to see as a new normal.

And until things are further explained, I have to remain suspect of the new normal. I'm generally aware of the extra day TWEWY Final Mix added, and that it ended on a bad note. I must assume it's relevant.

So excuse me while I go off to play more so you don't have to bite your tongue.😄

Too late for my tongue.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All I need now is start streaming Ironmans and I'm set to be the next big name in the game.

be the Kagasaga stan the community needs.

6 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

I feel so old...

Not you too! We've all the old men we need in Wraith.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

be the Kagasaga stan the community needs.

Starts gushing Fates instead

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'd watch it jf you streamed while I wouldn't be in school...

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The surface level play before you show the truth?

The truth being generic units >>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone in the proper cast?

3 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

what was the track that plays in HSoS map 1 called again?

God I cannot wait for HSoS in English.

Sorry. You mentioned the name, and I was reminded of the painful wait.

I am also currently in the midst of a painful wait for the Steam halloween sale. That's two painful waits too many. I was hoping the hack I mentioned earlier would suffice as a distraction, but... unfortunately, it's very average and I'm already getting bored of it.

Just now, Benice said:

I'd watch it jf you streamed while I wouldn't be in school...

I mean, when would our schedules even match? I live on the other side of the world, more or less. It seems I'm only awake when you're unavailable lol.

To the Deutschlanders of Teehee:

Is this an accurate representation of the average skills of German gamers?

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

The truth being generic units >>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone in the proper cast?

Not the one I was going for, but you can argue that too.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

mean, when would our schedules even match? I live on the other side of the world, more or less. It seems I'm only awake when you're unavailable lol.

I guess so.

You would still make a good VTuber, though

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I am also currently in the midst of a painful wait for the Steam halloween sale.

should be in 3 days^^

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I was hoping the hack I mentioned earlier would suffice as a distraction

which one?

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Is this an accurate representation of the average skills of German gamers?

inb4 DS is actually an easy game

still have yet to play it tbh

13 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Not the one I was going for, but you can argue that too.

I certainly would.

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

I guess so.

You would still make a good VTuber, though

Eyyy, thanks!

...Wait, VTuber? Why VTuber specifically? I don't have a kawaii desune voice, I cannot be a VTuber!

6 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

should be in 3 days^^

Yeah, the 28th, I know. But the fact that it's so close is precisely the problem. I don't want to commit to a longer game, so I'm struggling to find something.

...Eventually I just gave up and went for the old reliable, TF2.

6 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

which one?

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Since the Steam halloween sale is starting real soon and I've a couple games I wanna get, I don't want to commit to anything too long. So I'm going to play this little hack called Reborn Dimensions: Olethian Princess. For those of you who aren't aware, there's this ancient hack called Different Dimensions: Ostian Princess, which was a hack that was infamous for being absolute horseshit to the point of becoming positively hilarious. In April Fools 2019, someone released a joke hack remaking this meme of a hack. Then they decided "hey, you know what would be fun? This, but like, for reals." So now there's a complete 13-chapter hack based on the premise of remaking a meme.

It looks like a fun way to pass the time for a couple days before the sale begins.

It was a fun idea and the hack started off strong, but it kinda lost steam as it went. It just didn't do much of anything all that interesting.

So i am checking the Vestaria popularity polls atm:

Winner of the first one:

Male: Mc-kun, EarlyPony, BowSigurd

Female: Best Unit, BowPrincess, ThunderCatria

2nd poll is about NPC and Enemy units

3rd poll has MC-kun and ThunderCatria leading

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It was a fun idea and the hack started off strong, but it kinda lost steam as it went. It just didn't do much of anything all that interesting.

I feel that with many many hacks honestly.

Many because they are just more ''GBAFE'' which i am not a fan of, others because Balance/Map Design is whack.

Like i was playing one lately with such op bosses it took me like 20 turn to defeat the boss of ch3, because boss was so op he one shotted and doubled every unit of mine except one, which dealt back 2 damage to him kek. So i was like ''nope, not doing this''

Hacks i tend to stick with are ones i see being their own thing/developing their own identity. Part of the reason i stuck with SGW until the end.

It's also why i like trying jp only games that much, they have that ''crazy spin'' to them quite a bit more than western ones. Although western ones have been doing well in that regard lately, but it's definetly a new thing

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Wait, VTuber? Why VTuber specifically? I don't have a kawaii desune voice, I cannot be a VTuber!

Just use the cutest model you have and use your deepest voice.

Just now, Shrimp γ said:

So i am checking the Vestaria popularity polls atm:

Winner of the first one:

Male: Mc-kun, EarlyPony, BowSigurd

Female: Best Unit, BowPrincess, ThunderCatria

2nd poll is about NPC and Enemy units

3rd poll has MC-kun and ThunderCatria leading

How dare Hilda not be leading the popularity polls. Who even is Best Unit, anyway? I bet I would disagree.

Where are you checking these things, anyway? May I get a link?

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

I feel that with many many hacks honestly.

Many because they are just more ''GBAFE'' which i am not a fan of, others because Balance/Map Design is whack.

It makes you appreciate hacks like SGW and Storge that much more, at least. Though I do have more tolerance for the "just more GBAFE" hacks, since I do not hate GBAFE. Still, best hacks are definitely the ones that try something different. I mean, if I just wanted more FE I'd go to IntSys for it!

Like i was playing one lately with such op bosses it took me like 20 turn to defeat the boss of ch3, because boss was so op he one shotted and doubled every unit of mine except one, which dealt back 2 damage to him kek. So i was like ''nope, not doing this''

Oof. Yeah, that happens sometimes. What was that hack, out of curiousity?

Hacks i tend to stick with are ones i see being their own thing/developing their own identity. Part of the reason i stuck with SGW until the end.

Yes, exactly. SGW may not be perfect, but it is bold. That's something I always really appreciate in hacks.

It's also why i like trying jp only games that much, they have that ''crazy spin'' to them quite a bit more than western ones. Although western ones have been doing well in that regard lately, but it's definetly a new thing

I mean, TLP is ancient and it was super crazy. Which is surprising to think about, considering its age, it was way harder to do crazier things. But I've yet to see a lord so cool as "light mage dancer lord." For all he lacked in modern technology and mature writing, Blazer more than compensated with sheer imagination.

1 minute ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Just use the cutest model you have and use your deepest voice.

Hah!

Just now, Shrimp γ said:

Ruben clearly never saw the dino vtuber

Nope, no I have not.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Who even is Best Unit, anyway?

dneFHT0.png

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What was that hack, out of curiousity?

The Last Royal

I liked the units and thought it could be interesting, but i am not in the mood for pain in the ass bosses.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Nope, no I have not.

dneFHT0.png

Ahh, of course.

The Last Royal

I liked the units and thought it could be interesting, but i am not in the mood for pain in the ass bosses.

Right... Well, I'll keep that in mind if I ever run into that hack.

Incredible.