• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Also, if you weren't already aware, the LIPS system means you don't get forever to pick your option if a girl asks something of you. Like IRL, you gotta make up your mind within a time limit.

But unlike real life, i can screenshot and pause the game and take my time with my decision

07d.jpg

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Wedding rings are rather inexpensive when you think about the history of marriage and not-impoverished human society. Either the wife would bring a dowry to her husband, or the husband would have to pay a bride price to his in-laws. Such is how so many cultures were and some still are. Can't imagine the bride price nor dowry wouldn't be at least a year or more likely several years' worth of wealth.

You make a point.

Plus, i think it's the thought the counts. Me personally, if i can't afford a wedding ring, i'll make one with what i've got.

Well i'll cross that bridge when i get there haha.

Rumors will spread

50 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I don't even know if I'm still qualified for that one.

You can always start again

55 minutes ago, Armagon said:

GameStop literally had this one copy. And i'd rather get my PS4 games physically if i can.

I know Sakura Wars veterans are mixed on this game but lucky me, i have zero attachment to the series barring crossover games. Epic.

Please tell us if the game is good or not, since I'm kinda interested in it

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'll let you know in like a month or two 👍.

*looks up how long does the sale lasts*

Uqccbllo o

C'mon Armagon, the game is like 20 hours long, you can beat it in a weekend

Welcome to Aloe Island - Tumblr Blog Gallery

30 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hah, at this point might as well see it through to the end.

Which part are you in? What are your villager's classes?

Just now, Ghost_06_ said:

Which part are you in? What are your villager's classes?

Beginning of Act 3. I had Gray go mercenary, Tobin an archer, Kliff a mage, and Faye a pegasus knight. So basically their canon classes and Faye decided on the cipher card she got when the others got theirs in their canon classes on the same set. They've all promoted at least once at this point.

4 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

C'mon Armagon, the game is like 20 hours long, you can beat it in a weekend

Oh no, i meant i wouldn't be starting it until like a month or two. I gotta finish up my Metroid Dread Hard Mode run under four hours and then my game rotation will be between Atelier Lydie & Suelle, Gravity Rush 2 and Devil May Cry 5. I'll pick up Sakura Wars once one of those three is finished.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh no, i meant i wouldn't be starting it until like a month or two. I gotta finish up my Metroid Dread Hard Mode run under four hours and then my game rotation will be between Atelier Lydie & Suelle, Gravity Rush 2 and Devil May Cry 5. I'll pick up Sakura Wars once one of those three is finished.

And FF7R! Xd

Aw man, spent most of the afternoon playing Smash Ultimate with my brother and cousin. I'm gonna feel the pain in the morning, haha. Only won like two matches though, pft.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I'll see if i can remember that.

I memorized it by realizing that ft.² is read out loud as feet squared and a square is a flat, 2D shape, which you can use to find the area of a surface since you can cover it in squares. Meanwhile, ft³ is read as feet cubed, and a cube is a 3D shape that you could fill any physical space with as a result, measuring volume. A foot otherwise is just a straight line you can’t do anything fancy with, but of course can measure length.

36 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Beginning of Act 3. I had Gray go mercenary, Tobin an archer, Kliff a mage, and Faye a pegasus knight. So basically their canon classes and Faye decided on the cipher card she got when the others got theirs in their canon classes on the same set. They've all promoted at least once at this point.

Is Faye underwhelming as PK as everybody says? Also, I hope you're using best girl.

22 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

And FF7R! Xd

Shhhhhh. Don't give him ideas 😕

Just now, Ghost_06_ said:

Is Faye underwhelming as PK as everybody says? Also, I hope you're using best girl.

Not really. Then again, I'm not exactly just playing as I go. I have a Star Jacinth and not afraid to use it.

Genny? Oh, sure!

40 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

And FF7R! Xd

Haha about that......guess what I traded it in for.

I mean the trade-in value was garbage as always but what else was I gonna do with it?

35 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I memorized it by realizing that ft.² is read out loud as feet squared and a square is a flat, 2D shape, which you can use to find the area of a surface since you can cover it in squares. Meanwhile, ft³ is read as feet cubed, and a cube is a 3D shape that you could fill any physical space with as a result, measuring volume. A foot otherwise is just a straight line you can’t do anything fancy with, but of course can measure length.

Interesting way of memorizing it.

You make a point.

Plus, i think it's the thought the counts. Me personally, if i can't afford a wedding ring, i'll make one with what i've got.

I supposedly heard once that the recent generations have shown some willingness to do way with wedding rings. It is a bit of dated concept, unless you're really into wearing an object of your devotion all the time. Wedding anklets sound sexier to me as well. And of course, diamonds are a top-down capitalist scam. 

Well i'll cross that bridge when i get there haha.

According to my science factoid calendar for today FYI, a 2010 study showed twelve areas of the brain take one-fifth of one second to trigger the biochemical reaction resulting in the emotional sensation known as "falling in love". Depending on the specific kind of love, different regions of the brain will be activated to differing extents. Either way, in that fraction of a second, dopamine, adrenaline and oxytocin will begin altering your cognition.😍

46 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Aw man, spent most of the afternoon playing Smash Ultimate with my brother and cousin. I'm gonna feel the pain in the morning, haha. Only won like two matches though, pft.

???

Is there some VR experience I'm not aware of that makes you feel like you're actually King Dedede getting gut punched by Little Mac?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

???

Is there some VR experience I'm not aware of that makes you feel like you're actually King Dedede getting gut punched by Little Mac?

It was more like a figure of speech... hopefully.

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Alright @Benice, I will be starting Yakuza 0 soon, just waiting for it to download.

Hooray! I really, really hope you love it as much as I do.

By the way, the first ~45 minutes are far and away the worst in the game in terms of story and characters; for all this game does well in those regards, it sure doesn't give them good first impressions...

9 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Game's name is Trapper Knight, Sharpshooter Princess. You do the math as to how I went from there to that.

I mean, when you put it like that fine but I'm trying to figure out how the Man of Traps and Ms. Bowick are meeting.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It is, but grinding assures eventually you will get the drops if you want them. I never lowered my level during TWEWY until the postgame, I'll likely stay the course for NEO.

>Remembers that one boss from TWEWY

>Remembers some numbers from Neo

I don't take these things as granted. Even if I have done them by now.