Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

That was a complete fucking disaster.

I have failed at every turn, left half the mysteries unsolved and made a fool of myself during the confrontation.

...But I did succeed in doing one thing. I may have failed in every other way, but... I saved him, at least. That was good.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

18 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

If Berwick would have distributed the skills more evenly, it would be perfect imo.

Well, that's a fair opinion. I personally have no complaints about Berwick's skill distribution. But that's just me.

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, that's a fair opinion. I personally have no complaints about Berwick's skill distribution. But that's just me.

*Sees Faramir's skillset plus the one you can't see (lmao)*

*Sees Kramer's not nearly as busted skillset*

I'm pretty sure they could have evened this out a bit. C'mon, stacking one unit? That's totally FE, and that's not a good thing imo. 

19 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

*Sees Faramir's skillset plus the one you can't see (lmao)*

*Sees Kramer's not nearly as busted skillset*

I'm pretty sure they could have evened this out a bit. C'mon, stacking one unit? That's totally FE, and that's not a good thing imo. 

It is true that some units are better than others, but a perfect balance is pretty much impossible to avoid without making everyone indistinguishable. Some units are going to be better than others. What matters is that everyone is viable and has some kind of perk to set them apart from everyone else.

In this regard, Berwick is extremely successful. While, again, it's true that some are better than others, the only units who could be described as "bad" are Derrick and Ruby, and in both cases it is clearly intentional - Derrick is a joke unit and Ruby is a challenge to train because you are given great rewards for sticking with her. As for Kramer, while he can feel like a worse Sherpa, he has Climber all for himself. Faramir and his shit defense are a sitting duck on cliff terrain, which is really common and often used as an obstacle. Kramer handles it just fine. And Arrowbane is just always nice to have.

Honestly, I feel you're overrating Faramir just a tad. He is good to be sure, his melee combat is great, but what else does he have? He has zero unique utility, bad durability for when his avoid fails him, he's a mediocre archer and his skills are far less amazing than you imply. Celerity is cool, but Parry is whatever, Iaido is only okay, Fortune doesn't matter that often... He has no Aim, no Vengeance, no Hide, no Vantage, no Overwatch, no Provoke, no Deathmatch, no Arrowbane...

He's really not that amazing. Good, but limited in what he can add to a team. If you want busted units, look at Clifford, Sherpa and Dean, for a few examples, not Faramir.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It is true that some units are better than others, but a perfect balance is pretty much impossible to avoid without making everyone indistinguishable. Some units are going to be better than others. What matters is that everyone is viable and has some kind of perk to set them apart from everyone else.

Honestly, I feel you're overrating Faramir just a tad. He is good to be sure, his melee combat is great, but what else does he have? He has zero unique utility, bad durability for when his avoid fails him, he's a mediocre archer and his skills are far less amazing than you imply. Celerity is cool, but Parry is whatever, Iaido is only okay, Fortune doesn't matter that often... He has no Aim, no Vengeance, no Hide, no Vantage, no Overwatch, no Provoke, no Deathmatch, no Arrowbane...

He's really not that amazing. Good, but limited in what he can add to a team. If you want busted units, look at Clifford, Sherpa and Dean, for a few examples, not Faramir.

Mostly just pointing out clear bias from the devs over balance. Since imo Faye and Faramir would be the "odo" characters from FE, they got a ton of bias from the devs in their favor making them stand out nicely. 

I'm not like "oh he's the best unit ever!" Trust me, i know he's no Rutger and never will be, but imo he is on the "better" end of the cast. 

Fortune doesn't matter? What about Assassin's when Reese can't negate crits and Dean doesn't have it till he makes 20(not sure here). Don't forget the whole "hey he can't be injured or crippled!" that's kinda amazing, too.

And another thing, you get him when you recruit Faye, so two in one is really nice.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Demon negotiations can once in a while be perfectly consistent. I remember instances in SMT Strange Journey and Persona 2 Innocent Sin where I could reliably repeat the same options to the same beneficial effect with particular demons. Yet, the majority of the time, attempting diplomacy with demons is a crapshoot, no surprise given their inherently chaotic natures (or overly haughty ones if they're more angelic). Offering the olive branch is as likely, perhaps more, to result in them saying "You've made me mad, argh!" and start clobbering you. And given SMT is noted for being difficult, that uncontested free turn of attacks can be painful, especially in the earlygame.

A game journalist wrote an article about this (leading up to SMT5), about how demon negotiation basically being random holds the series back.

....i'm sure you can imagine how well-received that article was.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Technically, there is a silent customizable MC, but in all promotional material, Monolith completely ignores them and showcases Elma as the main protagonist of the game. It's a petty coolness factor of being the "hidden/true" main character when people may mistakenly think the silent MC is the most important person around. Just the opposite, less than halfway in, the MC fades from practically anything more than a passing reference during the -admittedly limited- main plot, and Elma is the one who gets all the attention.

It's definitely a result of the development shifting into incorporating online elements.

Finally have gotten back to NEO TWEWY, my few days' hiatus spiraled out of control. Though I got into a Civ 6 desire again and played a relaxing match of that, wherein I plopped down so many cities with Mali that the city list ran out and had to grab Cairo off of Egypt's. That's what happens I guess when you do a Huge low sea level Lakes map with the number of civilizations reduced to 7 to guarantee getting a religion, and turning on the Barbarian Clans mode (it seemed glitched here) while reducing city-states to 0. The only reason I won on Deity difficulty mode though was b/c I had the Monopolies mode on and I established a ton of monopolies that gave me crazy tourism modifiers. Otherwise, Japan would've won the game, it had already launched the exoplanet expedition. And then I tried a Norway Archipelago game. I got Sinbad as my first Hero as desired, but then b/c Deity Indonesia had Caravels when I was still stuck with Viking Longboats, so much era of Viking raids, so I scrapped the match, I didn't get a religion as I had desired either. 

Week 2 Day 5 was unexpectedly very short. I see they didn't want to make models for someone other than Rindo walking around Shibuya. I opted to never take hints on any of the puzzles, though I did do some blind guessing, the last one really got me.

I completed the brief Scramble Slam portion of Week 2 Day 6. Not sure why they felt like shoving it in other than for the sake of it, the next part looks like it'll be significantly longer, and fairly important. The Shoki and RIndo acrimony on the prior day, well technically, Rindo should've taken the high road, regardless of her attitude. But, I think we can all understand the burning desire to indulge in insulting the brazen insulters.

20 hours ago, Armagon said:

I mean I can always Citra it.

Listening to the OST again on YouTube, there was one thing I forgot that I shoulda mentioned about using the Orange-Lemon-Lime-Grapefruit option. Ya see, Devil Survivor 2's first boss fight has this one scene that needs to happen ...and it doesn't if it detects that the DS2 copy is pirated. Without said scene, you can't win, game is over.

Not sure if emulation triggers it, I would hope not.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

A game journalist wrote an article about this (leading up to SMT5), about how demon negotiation basically being random holds the series back.

....i'm sure you can imagine how well-received that article was.

Listen, I don't love the crapshoot nature of demon diplomacy when it goes the wrong way. If unrealistic (because demons again make sense as inherently inconsistent), I do wish that the same answers always worked for a specific demon. But rushing to the defense of a mechanic that can be frustrating, is... too reactionary, and probably too protective of SMT. I get the desire to thwart Persona-influences and keep the core spirit of SMT alive, but some changes, some tweaks, are perfectly reasonable.

This said, if you have a load of money, you don't need to actually negotiate all that often.

Ya see, in all modern SMTs, all demons you've acquired, by negotiations and fusion alike, are automatically registered in the Compendium. You can resummon any demon in the Compendium for an amount of Macca -money- and do it infinitely. If you have a version of a demon that differs from the one presently in the Compendium for its kind (so you can replace a registered Jack Frost with Mabufu and Zio with a Jack Frost with Mabufu and Anti-Fire for instance), you can rewrite the old entry with the present one if so desired.

It is significantly cheaper to go out and negotiate with demons than get all your fusion ingredients from the Compendium. But with the Compendium you don't have to go wasting time negotiating or returning to old areas if you're looking for specific demons. Not to mention no single wild demon will have a full set of skills nor all the skills you'd want to pass on via fusion. Over time however you should develop a stock of well-fused Compendium demons with a full and quality set of skills anyone would like to inherit, albeit the quantity and quality of skills will make them particularly pricey to resummon. A mixing of wild demons with your carefully crafted workhorses might result in a better balance of quality and financial strain.

-Please note that since I've brought it up, Devil Survivor has no demon negotiations in the traditional sense. Instead, it seems Amazon has taken over Hell, because demons are so poor, that they're selling themselves at online auction to the highest bidder. The Compendium still exists too (minus the DS version of DS1, a huge oversight).

Screenshot_5984.png?width=907&height=432

Yeah so math is a scam because the average person is not gonna look at a mix of letters and go "hmmm, i wonder how many ways these can be rearranged". Like bro come the fuck on, we have computer programs for this shit.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Listening to the OST again on YouTube, there was one thing I forgot that I shoulda mentioned about using the Orange-Lemon-Lime-Grapefruit option. Ya see, Devil Survivor 2's first boss fight has this one scene that needs to happen ...and it doesn't if it detects that the DS2 copy is pirated. Without said scene, you can't win, game is over.

Not sure if emulation triggers it, I would hope not.

Honestly, there's probably a crack out there that tricks the game into thinking it's legit. Even nowadays, some devs still use anti-piracy programs to prevent piracy.

.....it works for about a month and then someone puts out the game with said program removed.

Interesting that DS2's anti-piracy harkens back to the ye olden times of video game piracy prevention.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But rushing to the defense of a mechanic that can be frustrating, is... too reactionary, and probably too protective of SMT. I get the desire to thwart Persona-influences and keep the core spirit of SMT alive, but some changes, some tweaks, are perfectly reasonable.

Honestly, that's what it was. Most actual critiques of the article were buried under "Persona baby".

It also just ties into this thing i've noticed with RPG fans where they swear on their life that a potentially tedious or timeconsuming or RNG mechanic is "part of the experience" and God forbid you attempt to streamline it. Even Atelier, which has a normally chill fanbase (imagine getting heated about Atelier) had some people get upset over Ryza's streamline of item crafting, specifically the part where you can improve existing items instead of just making a brand new one from scratch.

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah so math is a scam because the average person is not gonna look at a mix of letters and go "hmmm, i wonder how many ways these can be rearranged". Like bro come the fuck on, we have computer programs for this shit.

Actually math helped us do one thing, which was discovering Neptune. Scientists figured out that Uranus's orbit wasn't as it logically should be, so they inferred that another planet was messing with it and used math to identify Neptune's location. Galileo was technically the first known person to observe Neptune, but he didn't identify it as a planet at the time. Neptune was also the twelfth planet when it was first discovered, but that's a different matter.

But Uranus's orbit still wasn't what it was expected to be, so scientists looked for another new planet and ended up discovering Pluto where they expected to find it... except Uranus's orbit was actually completely normal*, so them discovering Pluto was a coincidence.

*This discrepancy was due to Neptune being slightly smaller than previously calculated.

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It also just ties into this thing i've noticed with RPG fans where they swear on their life that a potentially tedious or timeconsuming or RNG mechanic is "part of the experience" and God forbid you attempt to streamline it. Even Atelier, which has a normally chill fanbase (imagine getting heated about Atelier) had some people get upset over Ryza's streamline of item crafting, specifically the part where you can improve existing items instead of just making a brand new one from scratch.

As a Xenoblade 2 fan, how do you stand on this matter? I suppose the answer depends on how long it took you to get KOS-MOS.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Interesting that DS2's anti-piracy harkens back to the ye olden times of video game piracy prevention.

Yeah, I remember Earthbound went for the somewhat cruel choice of freezing the game at the final battle IIRC for anti-piracy.

Still, it's better than what I hear of some contemporary BS called "Denuvo". Apparently, the anti-piracy program can seriously degrade the performance of games on PC. It usually -if ever- doesn't get removed until several months after a game's release, when the immediate urge to buy or pirate the game is over. Some people really hate Denuvo on the grounds it makes games chug a lot. I forget the other specifics of this anti-consumer software.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Honestly, that's what it was. Most actual critiques of the article were buried under "Persona baby".

IDK on Personas 3 & 4, but as I alluded to before, Old Persona did have demon negotiation. (I liked the flavor of it in Persona 2 actually, as each hero had unique four negotiation options, plus "Group Contacts" where 2-3 characters would team up in persuasion.) And I think Persona 5 actually has some form of negotiations as well. So it'd be a little weird on this specific point to argue "Persona is ruining everything!".

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It also just ties into this thing i've noticed with RPG fans where they swear on their life that a potentially tedious or timeconsuming or RNG mechanic is "part of the experience" and God forbid you attempt to streamline it.

Reminds me of a game that actually went backwards. Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 lets you change your difficulty at any time from any level, but EO Nexus decided that if you drop things down to Picnic/Casual, you're locked into it. Which is stupid. Like, why? You already offer a "exact same as Hard, but you can't ever lower the difficulty" mode for the masochists, so why lock people if they want to cheese one frustrating enemy/painlessly grind for a little while before turning it back up?

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Even Atelier, which has a normally chill fanbase (imagine getting heated about Atelier) had some people get upset over Ryza's streamline of item crafting, specifically the part where you can improve existing items instead of just making a brand new one from scratch.

Is there an RNG or QTE component related to crafted item quality here? Either of which would be the difference between a hypothetical "Pumpkin Pike" and "Pumpkin Pike +1"? Because if that's the case, then yes, I could see the great convenience of what you describe, particularly if the materials are many and hard to get.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Actually math helped us do one thing, which was discovering Neptune. Scientists figured out that Uranus's orbit wasn't as it logically should be, so they inferred that another planet was messing with it and used math to identify Neptune's location. Galileo was technically the first known person to observe Neptune, but he didn't identify it as a planet at the time. Neptune was also the twelfth planet when it was first discovered, but that's a different matter.

Oh yeah, i do know that tidbit.

This is the half of math that actually means something. The other half of math ("""""""""""proofs""""""""""") is shit mathematicians made up while on crack.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

As a Xenoblade 2 fan, how do you stand on this matter? I suppose the answer depends on how long it took you to get KOS-MOS

Me explaining why the randomness of the Blades is actually super based and how having every Rare Blade be limited to sidequest would severely limit builds

tenor.gif

54 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Still, it's better than what I hear of some contemporary BS called "Denuvo". Apparently, the anti-piracy program can seriously degrade the performance of games on PC. It usually -if ever- doesn't get removed until several months after a game's release, when the immediate urge to buy or pirate the game is over. Some people really hate Denuvo on the grounds it makes games chug a lot. I forget the other specifics of this anti-consumer software.

And guess what Persona 4G on PC has? Yep, Denuvo.

It did feel like the hype of P4G no longer being Sony-locked was taken out of the sails by that.

55 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is there an RNG or QTE component related to crafted item quality here?

Nah

56 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Either of which would be the difference between a hypothetical "Pumpkin Pike" and "Pumpkin Pike +1"? Because if that's the case, then yes, I could see the great convenience of what you describe, particularly if the materials are many and hard to get.

But this is the part that Ryza streamlines.

Atelier crafting is really complex and the specifics vary by subseries or even within them so idk if i can do it just do it justice on text but i'll try to give the sparknotes version.

Before the Ryza games, you could never improve items you've already made (weapons and equipment is a separate matter, there's usually a way to buff them at least once). If you made a Bomb with a 60% quality rating (highest is 999 but most of the time that's just for endgame builds and shit, and how easy it is to get there depends on the mechanics anyways) and say, Small Burns Trait, that's it. You want a better bomb, make a new one from scratch. In the Ryza games, you can simply take that bomb and do what's called "Item Rebuild" in which you're allowed to improve that existing item with better stuff. Doing this also requires a resource called Gems but you can just farm logs off a tree outside and mass trade it for the gems, no big deal. So that Bomb with 60% quality and Small Burns could eventually be remade into a Bomb with 420% quality (haha) and Max Burns. Admittedly, some of the criticism may have been directed at the gems specifically and not Item Rebuild as a mechanic but i did see a lot of general statements.

Item Rebuild allows you to make an item that may require a few rare materials and allow you to improve on it later without having to track down those rare materials again. Right now it's just a Ryza mechanic but Sophie 2 could probably have it. It also just saves space so you don't have a ton of useless items lying around that you can't even sell anything because selling shit gets you nothing in these games.

So, uh...
Remember how I said Blue Reflection Second Light references the anime, Blue Reflection Ray? Well...
bw1MePt.jpg

The protagonist of said anime actually appears in it.
And she's one of the playable characters.

So we got Hinako, the protagonist of the first game.
Hiori, the anime's protagonist.
And Ao, who is the protagonist for this game.
And you can bring three characters to combat, plus one support.

TRIPLE PROTAG TEAM, LET'S GO!

*cough*

Hiori, like Hinako before her, also has a single memory remaining: the fact that she has an older sister, whom she is looking for.
Said older sister, of course, ALSO being from the anime (where pretty much everyone called her "older sister", hence me joking about her being everyone's onee-chan).
C3dpjc3.pngThis screenshot might ring a bell.

In any case, it should come as no surprise that Mio also appears in the game, and her only memory is that of Hiori.
s3yJ0Dx.jpg

Who is cutting onions in my room? Seriously

Anyway, in contrast with her younger sister, Mio is in fact NOT playable. 0/10 worst game ever.
I'm exaggerating, but it's still a somewhat baffling decision, considering in the anime, Mio was presented as a REALLY. really strong Reflector (magical girl), so her not being playable here is a dang wasted opportunity! She shares this fate with two other characters, actually, but for the other two, there is at least a reason they can't fight, but no such thing is given for Mio... yet. 
Maybe they will give one in the future, but for the time being, no sister team for me.

Though she can participate in synthesis crafting, and... in this game, you get a cute little cutscene with the girls working on whatever you want to craft, and them celebrating their finished work. Mio included.
Which means, I saw Mio going from this7YW8NCP.png

and this
7hNDaiB.png

in the anime, to...
xt2QwJN.jpg

... Yeah. XD

At the same time, though, I was also like "friggin' FINALLY she's allowed to be happy with no strings attached!"

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Week 2 Day 5 was unexpectedly very short. I see they didn't want to make models for someone other than Rindo walking around Shibuya. I opted to never take hints on any of the puzzles, though I did do some blind guessing, the last one really got me.

I completed the brief Scramble Slam portion of Week 2 Day 6. Not sure why they felt like shoving it in other than for the sake of it, the next part looks like it'll be significantly longer, and fairly important. The Shoki and RIndo acrimony on the prior day, well technically, Rindo should've taken the high road, regardless of her attitude. But, I think we can all understand the burning desire to indulge in insulting the brazen insulters.

Yeah, not taking the hints gets a reward (Maybe you have to get the lot right first try? I'm unsure off the top of my head). And the idea that they didn't have models for everyone moving around seems a like a weird argument considering every model has to be able to move in combat. Maybe they didn't have it for Soundsurf, but still.

I understand what you mean about the Scramble Slam being somewhat tacked on, but considering how these were to me when I first played I at least felt relief that I didn't have to take a full day on it especially after the second one. As for high roads, Rindo is a teenager and always taking the high road is probably out of character on that basis.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_5984.png?width=907&height=432

They used to not have them though.

Admittedly unless it's going to be an active part of what you're doing I wouldn't make too much of a fuss about mathematics while you're learning it because the math will blow in the wind.

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Again, everyone pretend to be surprised with the new FEH banner.

I mean, Bertram? /s

Hell apparently there was some leak relating to this one so even less surprise.

10 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Mostly just pointing out clear bias from the devs over balance. Since imo Faye and Faramir would be the "odo" characters from FE, they got a ton of bias from the devs in their favor making them stand out nicely.

Well... Okay, that's a fair point. But I still don't think Faramir is the best example. Want a better one? Look no further than Sherpa. I mean, he's already got big base stats and excellent skills, and he was given an insane basically-instakill prf on top of that? I mean, c'mon. Clifford is insane too, but he has the highest fee out of all the mercs and he's the most difficult character to permanently recruit, so it evens out. Then there's Sherpa, who is one of the easiest characters in the game to recruit for absolutely no reason.

He even forces himself into the party for the map where you need to deploy him in order to recruit him! When Esteban needed to be deployed for his recruitment, the game just gave you a little nudge in a cutscene, but still made you hire him! It's like Kaga wanted to make absolutely sure nobody could possibly miss out on the Sherpa fun!

Fortune doesn't matter? What about Assassin's when Reese can't negate crits and Dean doesn't have it till he makes 20(not sure here).

Hey, I said "doesn't matter that often", not "doesn't matter period." There are a few places where it's nice to have, yes, but it's not nearly as impactful as a lot of the skills I listed that Faramir doesn't have.

Don't forget the whole "hey he can't be injured or crippled!" that's kinda amazing, too.

This is true. That skill is great.

And another thing, you get him when you recruit Faye, so two in one is really nice.

I'll just point out that it's not exactly automatic. He needs some happiness as well to join, but still. They're both pretty easy to recruit, so there's that.

8 hours ago, pipahaha said:

I'm experiencing Ninja map, It's really hard

Hello and welcome.

Yeah, Ninja map can be problematic.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Me explaining why the randomness of the Blades is actually super based and how having every Rare Blade be limited to sidequest would severely limit builds

5 hours ago, Benice said:

...Slight developer oversight. Just a little one.

Ahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

Oh, that's just amazing. Poor guy broke his kneecaps...

This reminds me of one time I was playing Dark Souls 3. My pal was around, we were just talking and chilling while I bashed my head against Prince Lothric. Except in one of the attempts, I walked into his chamber and he wasn't there. He was just gone. The game didn't count that as him being dead, either. I was left running around in an empty chamber until I killed myself, and then the next time I tried it was okay. Still have no idea how that happened...

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Remember how I said Blue Reflection Second Light references the anime, Blue Reflection Ray?

Preposterous. That's like implying that people scream in the movie Scream. Utterly insane! You make no sense, DragonFlames!

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

At the same time, though, I was also like "friggin' FINALLY she's allowed to be happy with no strings attached!"

There's gonna be strings. Anime is treacherous and conniving. Do not let your guard down.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well... Okay, that's a fair point. But I still don't think Faramir is the best example. Want a better one? Look no further than Sherpa. I mean, he's already got big base stats and excellent skills, and he was given an insane basically-instakill prf on top of that? I mean, c'mon. Clifford is insane too, but he has the highest fee out of all the mercs and he's the most difficult character to permanently recruit, so it evens out. Then there's Sherpa, who is one of the easiest characters in the game to recruit for absolutely no reason.

He even forces himself into the party for the map where you need to deploy him in order to recruit him! When Esteban needed to be deployed for his recruitment, the game just gave you a little nudge in a cutscene, but still made you hire him! It's like Kaga wanted to make absolutely sure nobody could possibly miss out on the Sherpa fun!

Hey, I said "doesn't matter that often", not "doesn't matter period." There are a few places where it's nice to have, yes, but it's not nearly as impactful as a lot of the skills I listed that Faramir doesn't have.

This is true. That skill is great.

I'll just point out that it's not exactly automatic. He needs some happiness as well to join, but still. They're both pretty easy to recruit, so there's that.

True, Sherpa is awesome, but if you gotta compare a unit to other awesome units and only them, i think that still says something about them.

Berwick recruitment moments.

The most notable is Assassin's obviously. 

Well yeah, being injured or crippled is bogus. And i don't wanna have to spend 4,000(?) to get them back for the chapter.

How hard is it to field him like 5 times to get the points? I hardly used him this time and still recruited him so the requirement must be low.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Anyway, in contrast with her younger sister, Mio is in fact NOT playable. 0/10 worst game ever.

Hopefully she isn't a personal favorite!

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

The protagonist of said anime actually appears in it.
And she's one of the playable characters.

So we got Hinako, the protagonist of the first game.
Hiori, the anime's protagonist.
And Ao, who is the protagonist for this game.
And you can bring three characters to combat, plus one support.

TRIPLE PROTAG TEAM, LET'S GO!

*cough*

Hiori, like Hinako before her, also has a single memory remaining: the fact that she has an older sister, whom she is looking for.
Said older sister, of course, ALSO being from the anime (where pretty much everyone called her "older sister", hence me joking about her being everyone's onee-chan).

So is this looking like a "watch the anime first" moment?

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

They used to not have them though.

Good thing i'm not a boomer.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

download_1.jpeg