Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Next time I really should clarify that it's because the freeze failed Haitaka died.

For all that the Entrap was nice, the fact that two higher chances failed killed him.

This will make Chapter 27 look even worse for me won't it?

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I really don't like the idea of Genealogy of the Holy Incest having anything even remotely to do with Mario and Luigi.

It's Incest of the Divine Murderfest, come on man.

(Also, the only link is that the entire party died on the Mario Party crossover board Belhalla Barbie Quarters)

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Of course it did. It had the power of memes boosting it to 100%.

Yep, that it seems to do.

48 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Honestly i jinxed it by naming Camilla's forged axe ''Camilla No!'' Kek

I mean, if she crits it makes sense.

• Replies 175.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey Fates experts, I got a question. I don't understand how the logbook works. When I go into the logbook menu by talking to the assistant at the castle, at the bottom it says "Logbook: 77/99", but only three units I locked, plus another seemingly random five appear on the list available for purchase. This list is shared by all my save files. How can I see the rest?

Do captured units enter the logbook automatically or something? 

Also move between the tabs to see the rest.

27 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Do captured units enter the logbook automatically or something?

No, it's just a few random units from past runs that are always there. No clue why those units in particular, they're from different runs too.

25 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Also move between the tabs to see the rest.

I can't figure out how to do that lol. I've noticed the four icons on top of the list, which seem to imply more lists in the menu, but I've pressed every button and nothing changes.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No, it's just a few random units from past runs that are always there. No clue why those units in particular, they're from different runs too

it's the units you choose at the end of each run

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I can't figure out how to do that lol. I've noticed the four icons on top of the list, which seem to imply more lists in the menu, but I've pressed every button and nothing changes.

Dpad

Or what you emulate as D-pad xD

There's a prisoners tab, yours is probably filled

Ugh, infinite reinforcements are still here… and one of them is a ballista! In one of the rooms that locks you in! Where I have a squishy healer locked in the next room! HAHAHAHAHA that’s so funny game.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, it does affect WT as well, so it actually makes a big difference there.

Not WT, but MT and hit due to Weapon Rank bonuses, which are quite big. And don't forget that having a weapon triangle advantage negates enemy weapon Rank bonuses (the main reason why the Weapon triangle is so important in Fates)

21 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

it's the units you choose at the end of each run

Yes, but it's only four units, all from different runs. I picked five units for each run and most are just not there.

Dpad

Or what you emulate as D-pad xD

Oh. Yeaaaaah it hadn't even occurred to me to try that. Playing on the Nintendo PC makes you forget there's a difference between the D-pad and the circle pad.

...Yep, that worked. Thanks.

There's a prisoners tab, yours is probably filled

Holy fucking shit, yeah, you were right. Everyone is here. The list is immense. All I wanted was to lock Daniela! See, I just randomly remembered that I wasn't sure if I had put her in the logbook at the end of my Birthright run. She was still at base level, so it was a good opportunity to allow access to all capturable bosses in Conquest, since the rest could be gotten in Museum Melee. So I went back to my birthright save, set it to Phoenix mode and just quickly beat the two maps in order to add her. Tossed Paragon at her too, might as well, I hadn't used it in that run. But then I couldn't find her in the list lol.

I still don't understand why the eirjahar list is so weird, but eh, who cares. I just realized why it is so weird. It placed the endgame captures that I'd added to the logbook in the same list as all the other captured units. It only put proper characters in the other list... which is why there's only like, seven characters there. Or at least that's what I'm guessing. I dunno, it's still kinda weird, but okay.

...Daniela, by the way, is worse than the level 1 strategist I picked up in Nichol's map. Oof. I mean, she does have Savage Blow and the Paragon I gave her... not to mention that top tier design and actually amazing growths. Hmm.

23 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ugh, infinite reinforcements are still here… and one of them is a ballista! In one of the rooms that locks you in! Where I have a squishy healer locked in the next room! HAHAHAHAHA that’s so funny game.

Yeaaaaah the map's rough. Really rough.

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Daniela, by the way, is worse than the level 1 strategist I picked up in Nichol's map. Oof. I mean, she does have Savage Blow and the Paragon I gave her... not to mention that top tier design and actually amazing growths. Hmm.

>Actually amazing growths.

Could've fooled me.

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

ulMw2Jr.png
Use Tiki.

Well, not bad.

I mean, it's not like the time I beat Medeus with Macellan in hard 4.

But not bad.

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

>Actually amazing growths.

Could've fooled me.

35% HP, 10% strength, 35% skill, 45% luck, 15% defense. Yeah, that's not very good. Until you consider that her base HP of 38 and her base defense of 14 will be enough to keep her out of one-shot range the entire game. But still, it's not going to get much better. 50% res and 45% luck are neat (actually her luck in general is absurd, she has a base of 23, what happened to "generics must have bad luck"?), but ultimately not that remarkable.

...Oh, and her magic growth is 70% and her speed growth is 55%. So uh. There's that. Admittedly, her base level of 6 hurts her more than anything, which is why I tossed her paragon since it was still lying around in the Birthright save.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

7xs8mTt.png
RIP.

Roger is fated to be single. Unlike The Roger, who is the original Pent.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

35% HP, 10% strength, 35% skill, 45% luck, 15% defense. Yeah, that's not very good. Until you consider that her base HP of 38 and her base defense of 14 will be enough to keep her out of one-shot range the entire game. But still, it's not going to get much better. 50% res and 45% luck are neat (actually her luck in general is absurd, she has a base of 23, what happened to "generics must have bad luck"?), but ultimately not that remarkable.

...Oh, and her magic growth is 70% and her speed growth is 55%. So uh. There's that. Admittedly, her base level of 6 hurts her more than anything, which is why I tossed her paragon since it was still lying around in the Birthright save.

I was referring to mine being middling when I was playing BR in fairness, it never felt like she did that well.

Still returned to the BR playthrough to clear the map without letting anyone die after she died last time.

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

7xs8mTt.png
RIP.

Fun fact: If Marth dies in your playthrough, him and Caeda get a different ending. You should try it on your next ironman!

"GOD

DAMNIT

I forgot about Vantage."

- Conquest.txt

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I was referring to mine being middling when I was playing BR in fairness, it never felt like she did that well.

Oh... Well, to be fair, her level is really high. She doesn't have that many opportunities to actually put those growths to use.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Still returned to the BR playthrough to clear the map without letting anyone die after she died last time.

Of course you did. Daniela is too good not to take along.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Fun fact: If Marth dies in your playthrough, him and Caeda get a different ending. You should try it on your next ironman!

Devious Benice.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"GOD

DAMNIT

I forgot about Vantage."

Classic

Sometimes i even forget my own vantage except on like, Odin, for which Nosferatu makes him not proc the needed vantage kek

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oof.

Well, time to get a completely legit Nintendo PC, brand "Citra."

Hehe. I'm at least 60 percent sure that if I tried everything your doing on my poor laptop that it would explode within seconds.

I've been looking to buy a newer 3DS since I've been using the oldest model for the oldest time so maybe this is my motivation to do so. My only worry is whether or not I'll be able to transfer old game data to a newer console.