• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Arthur just got a perfect level!

And Nichol one-shot Orochi. I love this guy. He's like Camilla, but I don't have to use Camilla, and I get a guy with a beard in Beardless Emblem instead. Amazing!

8 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

oZgxjYj.png

Niles

My man

don't fuck this up

This is one thing i am asking from you.

Don't

Fuck

up

you

do 

every

time

Distinct lack of Heartseeker mages standing next to Nichol. Distinct lack also of someone paired up with Niles in order to boost his stats to make the capture easier. All in all, and please take no offense, your preparation was subpar.

See, that might be your problem, not Niles.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Distinct lack of Heartseeker mages standing next to Nichol.

Didn't have any deployed on the map because i wanted to train other units as both my dark mages got to lvl 20 already

Azure is installed and working. I’ll play it… sometime today, probably.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Better than Trails flooding it again. Because then other people get to feel out of place instead of me!

Trails probably isn’t going to flood the thread a second time. Remember, this is a Fire Emblem thread disguised as a Trails thread disguised as a Fire Emblem thread.

Plus the time it did flood the thread, you were actually playing the game.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Remember, this is a Fire Emblem thread disguised as a Trails thread disguised as a Fire Emblem thread.

Correction: A Trails thread disguised as a Kaga Saga thread disguised as a Fates thread

Aaaand I lost. That damned thief appears way too quickly for someone that requires going through Orochi and Reina to reach him... Daniela can handle the mages okay, but Reina is a different story.

6 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

On a slightly different note, does anyone else see Shura as like an older version of Niles or did I just never look into either of them enough?

Can't say the thought ever crossed my mind, but now that you mention it... Huh.

5 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Didn't have any deployed on the map because i wanted to train other units as both my dark mages got to lvl 20 already

Right, well, you still didn't have anyone pair up with Niles for doubling/increasing hitrates.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Plus the time it did flood the thread, you were actually playing the game.

Oh yeah, I was, wasn't I... I just got off the train early and it kept going for a while.

Just now, Father Shrimpas said:

Correction: A Trails thread disguised as a Kaga Saga thread disguised as a Fates thread

Stop it. It's not Trails. I am here, it cannot be a Trails thread if I'm here. I refuse.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Can't say the thought ever crossed my mind, but now that you mention it... Huh.

I specifically remember thinking that on my first run of Conquest, they always looked so similar to me.

It doesn't hurt that they're both outlaws.

17 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

All I know is I always feel left out.

You’ll always have a place here, at the very least. You’ve always got interesting info to add about Fire Emblem. ‘Sides, haven’t you been contributing here the longest? That makes your presence one of the most important, you’ve gotta keep that going!

4 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Soon i will say the same thing when it becomes a Rean saga thread

You and Cosmo both seem pretty sure Cosmo won’t like the games, and one person playing them won’t make this a Rean saga thread.

You know what that means Benice, hurry it up!

eM2GDnj.png

...Now let's see if Elevator 2 is as bad as people make it out to be

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

and one person playing them won’t make this a Rean saga thread.

Other people here play Rean Saga as well

4 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Other people here play Rean Saga as well

Armagon finished all of them (I think), but he can still talk about them I guess. And so can DodgeDusk. Hmm… maybe one day that will happen, then.

58 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

All I know is I always feel left out.

36 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I feel out of place in most places I'm at online anymore, tbh.

Though I usually just keep quiet since I don't often have anything meaningful to add.

Hey now, this is a general chat. You don't need to play the same things as everyone else to have a place here.

46 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I specifically remember thinking that on my first run of Conquest, they always looked so similar to me.

It doesn't hurt that they're both outlaws.

But Shura is a pair of boots he doesn't look like Niles at all lolololololololol

That hurt to type, Shura is my unironic* favorite character in Fates.

* That's a distinction that I must make, because you'll often find me claiming that Garon is my favorite character in Fates.

39 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

eM2GDnj.png

...Now let's see if Elevator 2 is as bad as people make it out to be

I fucking hate Sumeragi so much. You'd think the guy who loves Garon with a passion would be immune to hating things in Fates's plot, but Sumeragi being there instead of Young Garon never, ever ceases to infuriate me. They were this close to salvaging Garon. This close!

24 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I didn't know Sumeragi was a boss in Fates.

I fucking wish he wasn't! I make this fact known by cursing at people who are making unrelated statements!

49 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I feel out of place in most places I'm at online anymore, tbh.

Though I usually just keep quiet since I don't often have anything meaningful to add.

Look on the bright side Twilit, at least you’re not drunk most hours of the day due to waging an all out war on your liver.