Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Haitaka and Severa so clooooooooooooooooooooooooose to promotion...

Just a few XP away from 20.

I will give it to them in Ninja hell

Haitaka i will probably go Basara first to pick up Rend Heaven then head over to Spear Master. Won't pick up Quixiotic because Swordmaster Odin has better Def than him kek

For Severa hmmm

Am wondering wether i should aim for Bow Knight or Hero. Maybe go her first to pick up Sol and a few better lvlups then go Bow knight? Or Bow Knight first then reclass later for Axe breaker then rereclass? 

Descisions Descisions...

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's because your Haitaka is massively RNG screwed lol.

He is not half bad atm, and close to promotion

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

nonexistent luck

yeah tell me lol

In his first battle he got critted kek....

But, he didn't die due to his tankiness. Couple that with Counter and Magic counter and he can have his niche. Haitaka isn't as unique is what i am saying

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I was a mage in my first run. Maybe I'll go melee this time. Not sure.

Mage arguably has the highest DPS in the game, tied with summons but I'd suggest trying something different just to see what you like because it really is up to personal preference. Fir example, Melee is good for high defense so you can tank hits and do slow but high damage. 

All this talk about Terraria makes me want to play it again. I might have to in a bit.

Oh you have to do it. To be fair, Rev is not the best place to use it. Enemies have nothing but their stats, and when you enter Valla you can't get any captures because invaders are uncapturable.

Conquest is where it's at. Some of those generics, and bosses, have amazing skill kits that wouldn't be out of place in proper playable characters. Haitaka, in particular. I'll let my signature's Haitaka speak for himself.

...I'm not sure how much you care about spoilers in Rev, but I'm feeling real tempted to share with you a certain video of my generic army handling the final boss. Just to give you a taste of what you could do.

I'd rather wait till I get through Revelations myself, but once I do you must send me that video, it sounds amazing.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my God I got shredded in 10 seconds again! Maybe I should try a different boss. This one's clearly not working out. Thankfully, I have an orichanvil now, so I can craft my own summoning items instead of having them handed to me at random.

Trying out a mech boss as early as you are is considerably difficult, not impossible but very difficult. Another tip would be to look underground for mimics and the like, they can give you some really good accessories that can carry you up into the end game.

Oh, and don't forget wings! They are a hardmode essential. If you have a snow biome, go over there and try to find an Ice Golem, if you manage to kill it you may get a frost feather which with some souls of flight can allow you to craft one of the best wings in the game! ...Course be wary of the Ice Golems, if they hit you they inflict a freeze debuff that lasts for two minutes so be careful.

A boss in hardmode that comes before the mech bosses is the Queen Slime. You don't need to fight her but you can if you want and she'll give you decent items.

11 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

He is not half bad atm, and close to promotion

Oh, okay.

yeah tell me lol

In his first battle he got critted kek....

Oof.

But, he didn't die due to his tankiness.

Hah! Yeah, Kumagera is invincible for a while.

Couple that with Counter and Magic counter and he can have his niche. Haitaka isn't as unique is what i am saying

Ehhh I suppose I see your point. To be honest, I do love Kumagera, just because he seems to have innate paragon lol. I don't know what his internal level is (I have no idea how you always seem to know everyone's internal levels) but it must be really low, because the man gains experience at an insane rate.

...That, and the design. That guy has no right being so badass.

8 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Mage arguably has the highest DPS in the game, tied with summons but I'd suggest trying something different just to see what you like because it really is up to personal preference. Fir example, Melee is good for high defense so you can tank hits and do slow but high damage. 

All right. But right now I just want my house back!

All this talk about Terraria makes me want to play it again. I might have to in a bit.

Heh, well, go ahead if you wish! Hope your house doesn't get invaded by the crimson!

I'd rather wait till I get through Revelations myself, but once I do you must send me that video, it sounds amazing.

I shall.

Trying out a mech boss as early as you are is considerably difficult, not impossible but very difficult.

But... But my house...

Another tip would be to look underground for mimics and the like, they can give you some really good accessories that can carry you up into the end game.

I've run into a couple. Big red one, once. It kicked my ass.

Oh, and don't forget wings! They are a hardmode essential. If you have a snow biome, go over there and try to find an Ice Golem, if you manage to kill it you may get a frost feather which with some souls of flight can allow you to craft one of the best wings in the game! ...Course be wary of the Ice Golems, if they hit you they inflict a freeze debuff that lasts for two minutes so be careful.

I do have a pair of basic wings.

A boss in hardmode that comes before the mech bosses is the Queen Slime. You don't need to fight her but you can if you want and she'll give you decent items.

Queen Slime doesn't get me closer to getting my house back, though.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

*Tries Another Day*

...2HKO'ed, 3HKO'ed, Death By A Thousand Cuts, OHKO'ed. All on Easy.

So much for fun. And seeing main dimension Sho out in the open as opposed to tucked away atop the Pig Noise-filled warehouse or in the Shibuya River, makes me realize that yeah, this game could've used a bigger budget. 

My characters need to gorge themselves on food. The crawl to 999 Atk & Def on everyone is going to take a long while. I'm feeling any grind for the cash is going to get tedious, with this game's rather limited enemy variety. Not sure if I want to start the NEO postgame right now then.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't know what his internal level is

...i just checked

according to save editor it's 16.... 

Which isn't bad at all considering when you can get him. That's why his exp gain is so high. Exp gain wise he would be on par with your units when you get him

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have no idea how you always seem to know everyone's internal levels

I saw the formula for a few years back (but don't really remember it, just that a promotion at lvl 10 makes a unit's internal lvl 15) and Camilla's one is pretty much public Knowledge...

and i can check using a save editor (what i mostly use nowdays to check them xD)

All right. But right now I just want my house back!

But... But my house...

Patience, lad. It's just like how Marth had to reclaim Altea, he didn't do right away, he did it one step at a time.

I've run into a couple. Big red one, once. It kicked my ass.

Aye, those are special mini-boss mimics. The Hollowed variant is where you can get the Daedalus Storm Bow.

I started up a world of my own and I'm happy to say that I cannot get invaded by the Crimson because my world is Corrupted instead.

Edited by GuardianSing

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Tries Another Day*

...2HKO'ed, 3HKO'ed, Death By A Thousand Cuts, OHKO'ed. All on Easy.

So much for fun. And seeing main dimension Sho out in the open as opposed to tucked away atop the Pig Noise-filled warehouse or in the Shibuya River, makes me realize that yeah, this game could've used a bigger budget. 

My characters need to gorge themselves on food. The crawl to 999 Atk & Def on everyone is going to take a long while. I'm feeling any grind for the cash is going to get tedious, with this game's rather limited enemy variety. Not sure if I want to start the NEO postgame right now then.

Spoiler

I remember the first time I tried to face a boss in AD. Remember when I said phase one of Cervus Cantus was fine? It was not here first time. He has Hardcore Puffers on side now, who are powerful but also drop the 100,000 yen pin on Ultimate (you can farm them elsewhere). But he only does his first phase. Admittedly Iris Cantus is legit easy now because she pulls her peak BS in the beginning on one unit and never again (Unless that's an unpleasant surprise in Ultimate, then expect me to rant again). Grus Cantus is interesting but bullet hell the boss and Shiba's probably the least changed, only doing the third phase of his full fight and not too much changes from what I recall.

I definitely feel like AD was a victim of the development. It's cute that it's said to be a sequel to the first game's AD, but it doesn't utilise that at all, with the change to Concert for Def March being a nod specifically to the music man himself Ishimoto (as opposed to devs showing up at the end of the Tin Pin storyline). Minamimoto's by far the most critical part of this in lore, but that can definitely wait. Especially with that boss fight. Nothing in Shibuya river also was disappointing, I could think of at least two more prompts that could have been made there and at Udagawa and the use of a character or two more wold have helped lengthen it if they could. Hell, imagine if they had AD Hanekoma ask for a thing or two as a side bit and spying on the concert, or Joshua just chilling in the River and revealing a dumb other fight that gives you some OP reward.

Stats cap at 500 for Atk/Def and 300 for Style, but Style again doesn't matter past 222. I haven't hit those in full myself (some character have hit individual caps (HP might be done on near everyone but I'm admittedly some long while in), but even after the time I took there's still more to do. Admittedly I haven't played in a few weeks.)

I don't blame you to leave it be, for just getting all the story stuff you have to beat all dives at least on Normal in tight time frames, I think maybe one or two other events, get all the Blue Boss Noise fights across most of the week and clear AD's content at least once (including the super boss).

The time trial only uses the second fights with Susukichi and Mr. Mew and thus I'd recommended if you are going to go for their drops to do so there (unlike me who didn't and just faced the fights on W2D7). It's also cool in that you can change loadout between rounds and pull out.

1 minute ago, Father Shrimpas said:

What

The 

Flying

Fuck

I just got hit by

Two

5%!!!!!!!!!

In the span of 3 attacks

wtf

RNGesus what the fuck

15 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

...i just checked

according to save editor it's 16.... 

Which isn't bad at all considering when you can get him. That's why his exp gain is so high. Exp gain wise he would be on par with your units when you get him

That certainly does explain it. Man, I intended to put Gazak in the team for the lategame deployment slot, but all this talk about Kumagera is making me want to do a training montage in a couple paralogues and bring him up to speed...

Incidentally, I must apologize to my girl, because she's tried really hard, but unfortunately, I am going to drop Selena. She's grown well, but swords are shit in this game. Ignatius has a hard enough time staying relevant with his titanic stats. Selena isn't quite so amazing. So I'm going to replace her with a boss. Probably Senno, because at this point he's just one of my favorites.

15 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

i can check using a save editor (what i mostly use nowdays to check them xD)

Oh, well, that's nice. Which save editor? Is it this FETwiddler I've heard about?

14 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Patience, lad. It's just like how Marth had to reclaim Altea, he didn't do right away, he did it one step at a time.

But I need my home back so that traveling merchants can come and I can keep rolling the RNG for a winter cape, which is the first step (and really, the only complicated step) in my longterm goal!

Aye, those are special mini-boss mimics. The Hollowed variant is where you can get the Daedalus Storm Bow.

That is great to know.

I started up a world of my own and I'm happy to say that I cannot get invaded by the Crimson because my world is Corrupted instead.

Damn you! Damn yoooouuu! DAMN YOU!!!

10 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

What

The 

Flying

Fuck

I just got hit by

Two

5%!!!!!!!!!

In the span of 3 attacks

wtf

Hahahahahah

Oh, that's just great.

9 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Bro i am not even mad

just...amazed

Fates is trying to push you into using more capturables. I'll bet this wouldn't happen if your units were captures.

Just now, Benice said:

That is the plan. Plus, with her chunky 2 defense, she's basically invincible.

Ahahaha

Oh man, I'm so sorry. This is so sad in such a funny way.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But I need my home back so that traveling merchants can come and I can keep rolling the RNG for a winter cape, which is the first step (and really, the only complicated step) in my longterm goal!

Like I said, Temporary refugee camp. I admire the dedication but I'm afraid you'll fill your world with tombstones with this strategy!

Also a winters coat, eh? You don't happen to be trying to cosplay as Garon, are you?

A good way to summon Hollowed Mimics is to collect 15 souls of light and craft a Key of Light. Place the key into an empty chest in an open space and it will summon a Hollowed Mimic, hopefully in an area where you can easily dodge it's attacks. It can be tedious since the Storm Bow isn't a 100% drop rate but I say it's well worth it.

All right, so here's my latest crackpot scheme to get my house back.

I have fished. To be precise, 13 pearlwood crates, 6 mythril crates and 2 titanium crates. Fingers crossed I get something out of them that I can use for progress.

13 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Yup. 

reminder that Kumegara got critted on his first attack 😛 

He was probably upset that you can't pronounce his name and lowered his guard

Yeah that's super unfortunate.

1 minute ago, GuardianSing said:

Like I said, Temporary refugee camp. I admire the dedication but I'm afraid you'll fill your world with tombstones with this strategy!

Look. I am not a stubborn person. But if there's something I am, it is an extremely stubborn person.

I am going to get my house back.

Also a winters coat, eh? You don't happen to be trying to cosplay as Garon, are you?

What a silly thing to say.

Crap they're on to me

A good way to summon Hollowed Mimics is to collect 15 souls of light and craft a Key of Light. Place the key into an empty chest in an open space and it will summon a Hollowed Mimic, hopefully in an area where you can easily dodge it's attacks. It can be tedious since the Storm Bow isn't a 100% drop rate but I say it's well worth it.

Well, I'll keep it in mind.

Oooh, Blood Moon this early huh? Alright

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Look. I am not a stubborn person. But if there's something I am, it is an extremely stubborn person.

I am going to get my house back.

Alright. let me know how it goes for you, mate.

Well.

I got mythril bars. And orichalcum bars, too.

Also 20 master bait, which I keep pronouncing in a dumb way in my mind, but more importantly, it's almost like the game is asking me to do it again.

Yeah, let's do it again. A quick trip to the underground desert so I can get fossils, from which to synthetize amber, which to use to brew crate potions. And it's fishing time again!

3 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Alright. let me know how it goes for you, mate.

So far, poorly.

I will let you know when the situation changes. Hopefully not to "more poorly."

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Shrimpy, is AT delay broken in CS?

Yes, hella broken

And not only do the they stack, they keep rerolling for the number of AT instances you have iirc. For the total of all AT-delay and not just that once instance Ü

You can delay even the final boss to infinity

Of course. I get ready for a nice, relaxing fishing session, and the stupid worm boss decides "you know what? Now is a good time to show up."

At least I didn't lose much of the crate potion... Muust've had 20 seconds left when it appear. It's a chunk of it, but I mean... Eh. Could be worse.

6 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

I fucking hate Ninja hell

That's too bad. Don't you like dodgetank bosses on thrones? They're so fun.

...Yeah, look, I like Ninja Hell, personally. But I will not defend Kotaro. Kotaro is super dumb.

CtlFxk6.png

What Ninja hell does a Fates enjoyer

sends him straight into much inferior gameplay

Maybe this time i won't bounce off as early as usual

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's too bad. Don't you like dodgetank bosses on thrones? They're so fun.

...Yeah, look, I like Ninja Hell, personally. But I will not defend Kotaro. Kotaro is super dumb.

Kotaro is the least of my problems tbh

Just now, Father Shrimpas said:

What Ninja hell does a Fates enjoyer

sends him straight into much inferior gameplay

Maybe this time i won't bounce off as early as usual

Treason: Convinces me to play Lunatic at the start.

oh God, Slayde is as charismatic as Hans

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Treason: Convinces me to play Lunatic at the start.

Ninja and Fox hells aside, it's fun Ü

And the enemy stats are the same as hard!

Edited by Father Shrimpas