Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

9 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

CtlFxk6.png

What Ninja hell does a Fates enjoyer

sends him straight into much inferior gameplay

Maybe this time i won't bounce off as early as usual

Oh, well that was interesting.

Good luck. The endgame is a completely piece of horseshit of a map. But you won't know that for a while.

9 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Kotaro is the least of my problems tbh

Eh.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

I mean

the number of maps in this game that are not horseshit are like

2 or 3 lol

Yeah, but the rest last like, 10 minutes.

Endgame takes ages, and God forbid Alm or Celica dies.

I already want to return to Fates, but knowing what awaits me...

Oof.

Just now, Father Shrimpas said:

oh God, Slayde is as charismatic as Hans

I mean, he's meant to be slimy.

And at least Hans has goals (even if they couldn't be arsed putting them in game). Iago has, what, just petty vibes?

2 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Ninja and Fox hells aside, it's fun Ü

And the enemy stats are the same as hard!

Not gonna lie, I think it will convince me no matter how tight it is, I can't quite get over Unhappy Reunion and find it a bit much. It was a bit of a hard wall for a while on Hard too.

And remember, I actually kinda got over Ninja hell once I got past the units that come from the middle. Even Kotaro, 80 avoid son of a bitch though he may be.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Good luck. The endgame is a completely piece of horseshit of a map. But you won't know that for a while.

I mean, it's overcomeable.

It just means working with what you've got. Units that can tank/outspeed the guys coming from behind Alm's squad. Effectiveness on the Mogalls includes bows, outranging is also okay. Probably Killer Bow Jedah when you can, because that's more likely to crit than Scendscale. The witches do disappear I think if you kill the witch bosses. Duma...... Yeah he's rough on Hard, I won't deny that. They may have felt they could get away with the stat increases but this is one of those times where I get saying no. Course all that's on how good your guys are. And Alm should still do some work on him.

Still think Nuibooba is worse overall, only because despite the finale being the culmination of everything SoV does you have more to work with than elsewhere imo. 20 units is a ton to have on hand most any map, even here.

Did some more fishing. Got some more crates.

Somehow, I spent more time fishing but I got less crates and worse loot. Neat.

15 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I mean, it's overcomeable.

It just means working with what you've got. Units that can tank/outspeed the guys coming from behind Alm's squad. Effectiveness on the Mogalls includes bows, outranging is also okay. Probably Killer Bow Jedah when you can, because that's more likely to crit than Scendscale. The witches do disappear I think if you kill the witch bosses. Duma...... Yeah he's rough on Hard, I won't deny that. They may have felt they could get away with the stat increases but this is one of those times where I get saying no. Course all that's on how good your guys are. And Alm should still do some work on him.

Still think Nuibooba is worse overall, only because despite the finale being the culmination of everything SoV does you have more to work with than elsewhere imo. 20 units is a ton to have on hand most any map, even here.

I am willing to admit I'm just still bitter from spending like 40 minutes on the map and then losing all of it because Celica got sniped by a mogall that doubled her.

14 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Cm99Fim.png 

i am back Fates my beloved.

I can't truely love you without accepting your ugly sides.

For an eternal union!

Get that S support.

1 minute ago, Father Shrimpas said:

I just want to erase Ninja hell from existence

I'd rather do that to Kitsune Hell.

5 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Is it just me or are there a lot of space cowboys in modern media?

Cowboys are cool. Space is also cool.

Combine the two. Easy money.

4 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Everything in the game makes it not fun 😛

Heehee time barrier go boom.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not sure if I want to start the NEO postgame right now then

You could set that aside for now and continue CrossCode then.

Nah, i know you said you were gonna jump into NxC next. In which case, good luck.

49 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

CtlFxk6.png

What Ninja hell does a Fates enjoyer

sends him straight into much inferior gameplay

Maybe this time i won't bounce off as early as usual

You could've continued PxZ2.

Yesterday in Terraria I made a floating Mushroom island for the Truffle, as my friend previously suggested I do to get around the Crimson, but I was interrupted partway through by an alien invasion. At least I got a laser gatling gun and rocket launcher out of it; the Martian Saucer boss drops many powerful items, but I only defeated two of them. Fortunately the Martians can't show up until after you defeat the Golem, so they can't ruin Rubenio's day even further.

Then later I got another Martian invasion, and that time I got another rocket launcher and a Xeno Staff for a UFO summon, as well as an Anti-Gravity Hook (I didn't notice this until after making this post, but I also got a Laser Drill, which is the strongest digging item in the game). Previously I used the Optic Staff as my summon weapon of choice, but I can alternate between the two of them. I'll continue fighting invasions if they occur until I get the Influx Waver, which is one of the strongest swords in the game.

Being that the Terra Blade is my weapon of choice, I should probably upgrade to the Beetle armor as my near-endgame armor. Crafting that requires defeating the Golem a few more times, not to mention getting Turtle armor first.

Edited by Lightchao42

15 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Maybe when Fates remake removes Ninja and Kitsune hell

So you want your waifu to be perfect. Any less is not good enough for you? How shallow.

2 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

cDG6cZO.png

guess who critted

Lol the enemy

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

Yesterday in Terraria I made a floating Mushroom island for the Truffle, as my friend previously suggested I do to get around the Crimson, but I was interrupted partway through by an alien invasion. At least I got a laser gatling gun and rocket launcher out of it; the Martian Saucer boss drops many powerful items, but I only defeated two of them.

Ahh, good ol' Terraria. The game where you'll just be chilling one moment amd fighting off an army singlehanded the next.

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

Fortunately the Martians can't show up until after you defeat the Golem, so they can't ruin Rubenio's day even further.

Ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahah

At this point I wouldn't even be fazed if aliens showed up at my doorstep. Joke's on them, they'd have to negotiate with the demons, the pirates and the giant metallic worm for a piece of my land to invade.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahahaha

Oh man, I'm so sorry. This is so sad in such a funny way.

I will make it happen! If nothing else, her high luck can make her dodge, and it means hit generally won't be an issue!

Plus, she can contribute on some hard maps with Aureola if we get that far...

You know, I just realized. I haven't gotten a hardmode blood moon yet.

Thankfully I am not playing Terraria anymore, so there is no chance for comedic timing shenanigans. Hah! Suck on that, God!

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

I will make it happen! If nothing else, her high luck can make her dodge, and it means hit generally won't be an issue!

Yes, hit will certainly not be an issue.

Now, as for the hit doing something...

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

Plus, she can contribute on some hard maps with Aureola if we get that far...

You can't even start grinding light rank until chapter 11. Just one of those cute little details of FE6 that shows how little they knew what they were doing with that game that I love so much.

Saizi got critted...

fuck it not like i needed the speedwing anyway

If you'd given me views, you'd know how to avoid this!

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If you'd given me views, you'd know how to avoid this!

I know how

but he didn't land in the room this try when i tried to bait him there, and i am not willing to reset for him tbh

Edited by Father Shrimpas

46 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I am willing to admit I'm just still bitter from spending like 40 minutes on the map and then losing all of it because Celica got sniped by a mogall that doubled her.

I mean, I don't blame you.

I just find it not as difficult as Conquest being hard on purpose.

23 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

the 3 damage 4% enemy

Ouch.

That's kinda my Kumagera experience, less crits from him than I'd like.

12 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I mean, I don't blame you.

I just find it not as difficult as Conquest being hard on purpose.

Oh no, it's definitely not as hard. It's just tedious as fuck. I know that goes for the entire game, but endgame is something else.

37 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You could set that aside for now and continue CrossCode then.

Actually, with NEO done, there is nothing major currently happening on my Switch. I'll have recharge time between NxC plays and a desire to change it up, so I could supplement with CrossCode.

Plans for a fourth run of Trials of Mana (why not? It''s a light and simple, yet oddly fun game for me) can go on hold. And the same could be said of actually "finishing" Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town, which I'd like to do before getting RF5 (which likely won't be at release). Those were the only other things I had in mind. And it's still a few weeks before Xmas, when I expect a new trio of titles to occupy my Switch time. This is the best chance to resume Xcode.

I was outside the building for almost an hour. I couldn't muster the courage to get in. My next chance won't be until Monday since the offices are closed on weekends so it's just the regular workers.

... I'm pathetic, I know...

Edited by Acacia Sgt