Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

35 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes, hit will certainly not be an issue.

Now, as for the hit doing something...

It's okay, odds are that she gets 18 consecutive magic level ups! Definitely!

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I was outside the building for almost an hour. I couldn't muster the courage to get in. My next chance won't be until Monday since the offices are closed on weekends so it's just the regular workers.

... I'm pathetic, I know...

Hey, it's hard to overcome stress, there's nothing wrong with that.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

ayy

How's S;G treatin ya?

Well, it’s the beginning of essentially a book, not a lot’s happened yet. I just finished chapter 1, which ends with everyone going “It’s a time machine!!!1!!11!!1!” even though anyone who looked at the steam page for more than five seconds would have already worked that out.

38 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I was outside the building for almost an hour. I couldn't muster the courage to get in. My next chance won't be until Monday since the offices are closed on weekends so it's just the regular workers.

... I'm pathetic, I know...

That’s not pathetic, it’s a very difficult situation to be in. I hope everything gets resolved for the better.

Potential Steins;Gate spoilers, especially if I’m good at predicting things so yes.

Spoiler

Suzuha is definitely a time traveler or something, isn’t she?

Edited by Sooks

Maids?

Final-Fantasy-XIV-Gender-Lock-Removed.jp

What happens when you remove the gender lock on clothing.😀

Saw this earlier today.

18 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I don't need to read any further than the headline, do I?😧

Can't fade away like the plague or Spanish flu, covid is really trying to test modern civilization to its limits.

While not the focus of them per se but certainly making an appearance, I certainly have ideas of my own, hehe. And might actually get to write them.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, technically, one is already a WIP, but on the same logic as how I'm writing "Cavern of the Fae", I would be basically making a rewrite to be more generally hosted.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This is the best chance to resume Xcode.

I think you said you were on Ch.8? It's the longest chapter in the game (three dungeons back-to-back, they ain't super long like the first two thankfully) but you're not that far from the endgame.

Of course, i believe you bought A New Home as well, which adds an additional 4 chapters to the story. But you could take a break between the main game and A New Home.

50 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

nKtIwRp.jpg

latest.png?width=183&height=431

Gravity Maid.

37 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's almost worth skipping out on a kid, heh. Pain for completionists.

As far as i'm concerned, Rhajat doesn't exist.

25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

El3PevU.jpg
Never mind, Steins;Gate has lost any shred of realism.

America will let the world burn before they disband their armies.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

America will let the world burn before they disband their armies.

Nah, they just reinstate the state militias and call it a day.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/desantis-pitches-plan-to-re-establish-florida-state-guard

Don't even need to disband the army.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

47 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Nah, they just reinstate the state militias and call it a day.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/desantis-pitches-plan-to-re-establish-florida-state-guard

Don't even need to disband the army.

Yeah, I saw that.

ShitSantis is basically just Trump 2 except he's more competent, which makes him worse. 

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, I saw that.

ShitSantis is basically just Trump 2 except he's more competent, which makes him worse. 

I mean, the consolation is that he doesn't have Trump's... """""charisma""""", so trying to imitate him while actually being competent isn't something that will work out for him... maybe.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, the consolation is that he doesn't have Trump's... """""charisma""""", so trying to imitate him while actually being competent isn't something that will work out for him... maybe.

He is the Republican nomination shoe-in for 2024 or so it's expected. But whether or not he gets into the office, that remains to be seen.

Okay, i'm siding with Shrimpy: Cold Steel is WAY too easy, as in it's a joke. Did the devs playtest this game at all!? The crafts are bonkers as all hell, the Quartz are insane, and the battles are way too easy to take control of from turn 1.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Okay, i'm siding with Shrimpy: Cold Steel is WAY too easy, as in it's a joke. Did the devs playtest this game at all!? The crafts are bonkers as all hell, the Quartz are insane, and the battles are way too easy to take control of from turn 1.

And you didn't even play CS2 yet Ü

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I swear, y'all played a different game.

Literally how am the only one who found it decently challenging?