Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Ladies and gentlemen

My house has been reclaimed.

Hurray.

...Honestly, shooting the clentaminator everywhere and watching the evil biome disappear while this blared in the background has been the most satisfying experience I've had in this game so far. Wow, that was cathartic.

Next up, I think I'd like a rest from bosses and preparations and stuff. So, I think I'll do a bit of research and set up some NPCs in the right parts of the world, so that I may have a network of teleporters. That might be fun.

Ah, it feels good to play Fates again! I can't put my finger on it but something about Fates makes it feel feel so much smoother than Awakening

Also I will never not scoff at Corrin's "...Ever since I lost my memory" line at the beginning of the game.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRGHHHH

Lblphleg o

HURRAAAAAAAAA

AAAAARRRRRRGGHAHAAAAA

Finally figured out the problem. This stupid boss deals a billion damage when it rams into you, but otherwise it's pretty lame. So I just focused on avoiding its head, and then I weighed anchor on its body until it broke.

Yar har ho, motherfucker. I am getting my house back!

Congratulations, mate! You managed to figure that out all on your own!

36 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Of course, just because I finally beat a boss doesn't mean the game is about to go down without a fight. I built some rooms for the NPCs (read, the girl who sends the biome killing gun) to spawn, and then just as the dead began to reappear, I get a solar eclipse and a blood moon in succession. So I can't make time go fast, and I can't get new NPCs. So I just gotta sit here and hope the game lets me make progress at some point.

Jesus, I've never heard of a solar eclipse happening right after a mech boss fight. You usually have to fight a few of them for it to trigger.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahahahah

Ahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST 2 platinum for the clentaminator! What a god damned fucking robbery!

...Ahh, who cares. I'm filthy rich, I haven't spent a dime since I went on hardmode. I will fork it over. Now let's take back that triangle!

Like most Terraria players, I see that this game is slowly turning you insane.

4 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

''Lost in her eyes''

''Always help her out''

''Have to take care of her''

''One in body and soul''

yeaaaaaaah, MC-kun has it hard for MC-chan lol

That's actually really sweet, lol.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Who is that? The character feels familiar, but I can’t put my finger on it.

Ayra. I can't remember where I found it, but I saved it as a reaction image.

Based on her Heroes design, from what I can tell.

3 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Ah, it feels good to play Fates again! I can't put my finger on it but something about Fates makes it feel feel so much smoother than Awakening

I have felt it too. It's weird, like the engine has these little kinks that they ironed out for Fates.

Also I will never not scoff at Corrin's "...Ever since I lost my memory" line at the beginning of the game.

There's a lot of scoffable lines in Fates. That is but the tip of the iceberg.

Congratulations, mate! You managed to figure that out all on your own!

Thanks a lot. I almost gave up for a moment there, but I eventually cracked the code.

Jesus, I've never heard of a solar eclipse happening right after a mech boss fight. You usually have to fight a few of them for it to trigger.

Yes, well, it has been established that i am a fortunate person and the Terraria gods hate my guts something fierce. But, it's all right. It's all in the past now. I have given the entire safe area no less than three thorough passes of clentaminator. I will be surprised if I missed even a single block.

Like most Terraria players, I see that this game is slowly turning you insane.

Insane with joy, if anything. Between the happiness of getting my house back and the doom music, I had to fight the urge to cackle maniacally. That was too good.

Just now, Sooks said:

Who is that? The character feels familiar, but I can’t put my finger on it.

Ayra, I'm pretty sure.

Just now, twilit of Christmas Past said:

Ayra. I can't remember where I found it, but I saved it as a reaction image.

Based on her Heroes design, from what I can tell.

Looks like it's from the 4Koma.

Just now, Father Shrimpas said:

The Original Astra Myrmidon

But not the best. See, Faye wouldn't have died when the funny happened, she would've just been crippled for the rest of the chapter. And since the chapter ends right after... It's like nothing happened!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

But not the best. See, Faye wouldn't have died when the funny happened, she would've just been crippled for the rest of the chapter. And since the chapter ends right after... It's like nothing happened!

Well, Ayra is like one of the few whose fate after the BBQ is unconfirmed. She could be alive, she could be not...

The VC Advantage: It's a secret to everybody | Engadget

Just now, Father Shrimpas said:

Wasn't there something about some of Sigur'd army turning into stone and hidden beneath the castle or something like that

Yes, it's speculated in Thracia that some of the survivors were petrified and placed in the Loptrian Shrine at the Aed Desert. This is almost confirmed to be Lachesis' fate, who disappeared while traveling to Isaach and why Finn spends years searching the desert for her... though he wasn't able. So he missed the shrine... or the statue were moved before the Liberation Army stormed the place.

LncmgKK.png

Imagine being a pilot coming back home and your wife tells you this kek

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yes, it's speculated in Thracia that some of the survivors were petrified and placed in the Loptrian Shrine at the Aed Desert. This is almost confirmed to be Lachesis' fate, who disappeared while traveling to Isaach and why Finn spends years searching the desert for her... though he wasn't able. So he missed the shrine... or the statue were moved before the Liberation Army stormed the place.

Maybe the remake will go more into it

who knows

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have felt it too. It's weird, like the engine has these little kinks that they ironed out for Fates.

I'm glad that even through Fate's weird development history they still managed to create a well made Fire Emblem game. A perfect evolution from Awakening in my mind.

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There's a lot of scoffable lines in Fates. That is but the tip of the iceberg.

I now see why you like Garon so much, he's like the prequal Palpatine of this game.

I feel bad for Corrin though. I see so much potential in this character that starts of as a sheltered prince who wants everybody to get along but slowly grows into some kind of diplomat character who can win battle with words instead of swords, and each chapter would be the rare occasions were fighting really is the only option. 

I guess in my case it's not Corrin, it's Ságh-a-lie! I went with the closed eyes again but also went for red hair instead of green hair.

34 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

.Yes, well, it has been established that i am a fortunate person and the Terraria gods hate my guts something fierce. But, it's all right. It's all in the past now. I have given the entire safe area no less than three thorough passes of clentaminator. I will be surprised if I missed even a single block.

One block is all it takes for the crimson to spread like wildfire, especially in deserts. The clentaminator may look like it's cleaning a large area but I'd be prepared for when the crimson strikes back.

So, uh, I think the funny happened…

Spoiler

6Xdn7sO.jpg

And it was indeed, exactly what it seemed like from the trailers, but it came so randomly in such an unexpected way I was caught off guard a bit. I guess that’s chapter 5 done.