Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Of course. I have to teleport back home to finally get the pirate and the angler to move to the ocean, then I walk all the way back, buy a pylon... and before I can set it down, a fucking clown kills me because there just happened to be a stupid blood moon. And the moon ends immediately after I die. So now I have to walk all the way back.

Ahhh this game.

50 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Nobody said a Fake can't beat the original 😉

But yeah Faye Goat myrm

Faye gud. She's immortal!

50 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, Ayra is like one of the few whose fate after the BBQ is unconfirmed. She could be alive, she could be not...

The VC Advantage: It's a secret to everybody | Engadget

I believe one of the mangas said that she ran off with Lex, and the they were both killed later. But that's just one interpretation.

17 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I'm glad that even through Fate's weird development history they still managed to create a well made Fire Emblem game. A perfect evolution from Awakening in my mind.

A perfect evolution of a lot of things.

Except the ability to save in the middle of maps. That has only regressed since DSFE.

I now see why you like Garon so much, he's like the prequal Palpatine of this game.

He's fucking hilarious. Did you see his introduction? He's just awkwardly standing between two columns in a random corridor. Why is he there? It doesn't make any sense lol, I love this guy.

I feel bad for Corrin though. I see so much potential in this character that starts of as a sheltered prince who wants everybody to get along but slowly grows into some kind of diplomat character who can win battle with words instead of swords, and each chapter would be the rare occasions were fighting really is the only option. 

I guess in my case it's not Corrin, it's Ságh-a-lie! I went with the closed eyes again but also went for red hair instead of green hair.

Yeah, it would've been better if they didn't just handwave it as "no we're nonlethally beating the shit out of them."

One block is all it takes for the crimson to spread like wildfire, especially in deserts. The clentaminator may look like it's cleaning a large area but I'd be prepared for when the crimson strikes back.

I was really, really thorough. But now that I have the clentaminator, all I'd have to do is buy more solution and turn the doom music back on.

16 minutes ago, twilit of Christmas Past said:

So uh

Don't take this the wrong way, but

...Who are these people...?

Oh wait right, the Tellius gals.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

So, uh, I think the funny happened…

Reveal hidden contents

6Xdn7sO.jpg

And it was indeed, exactly what it seemed like from the trailers, but it came so randomly in such an unexpected way I was caught off guard a bit. I guess that’s chapter 5 done.

God fucking damnit, I can't believe I clicked on the spoiler box without thinking.

I didn't see the name. I don't think. I didn't have time to really see it. Let's not talk about it, I'd like to leave it at that.

For fuck's sake, I haven't opened any until now... Fucking distracted, man. Ass and bollocks.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

DL86Soz.png

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Except the ability to save in the middle of maps. That has only regressed since DSFE

I guess the Conquest team wanted it like the good old days, no battle saves included.

The whole Team A vs. Team B thing on Fates is... curious at least

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I guess that’s chapter 5 done

Enjoy the wild ride Ü

Well, did they seriously show that at the trailers? wew

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

God fucking damnit, I can't believe I clicked on the spoiler box without thinking.

I didn't see the name. I don't think. I didn't have time to really see it. Let's not talk about it, I'd like to leave it at that.

For fuck's sake, I haven't opened any until now... Fucking distracted, man. Ass and bollocks.

RIP. It shouldn’t be too big of a deal though, if you didn’t see the name.

4 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Well, did they seriously show that at the trailers? wew

They didn’t put that in the trailers, which is why I was still a little surprised, but they made it very, very obvious that (Ruben don’t open this one, really REALLY don’t open this one)

Spoiler

Mayuri was going to die. They decided to show a text box of Kurisu saying something like “I can’t save Mayuri alone” and at the end of a trailer show Mayuri standing at the edge of train tracks, slowly leaning forward, then a train runs by and you can’t see her as she falls, and when it’s out of frame Mayuri is gone. You can’t even say someone wouldn’t know who Mayuri is, because they show a picture of her with her name in two of the trailers.

Theeeere we go.

Otf5vwpw o

@GuardianSing I am following your advice for once. First pylon is set. More to go. I could've built a dinky shack for those two, but I like wasting my time. Kind of a deformed little boat, but... well, I like wasting my time, but not that much.

Also

Xl6c4n0m o

Yessss

Yeeessssss

21 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

I guess the Conquest team wanted it like the good old days, no battle saves included.

I guess that's the one thing I agree with Team Bad on. I mean, I don't particularly like their current approach, but saving is so nice.

21 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

The whole Team A vs. Team B thing on Fates is... curious at least

What kind of a company even works like that...

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

RIP. It shouldn’t be too big of a deal though, if you didn’t see the name.

Something with M. Maybe. I don't know. I don't care to know. Heck, it's not like I even know the context. Could be a number of things. You know what? Yeah, who cares. All I've found out is that a Funny is going to happen in chapter 5. This... basically leaves me exactly where I was before.

Heck, it could be argued that the biggest spoiler there was, ironically, the "that's chapter 5 done" thing that was... you know, outside the spoiler. Because now I know when to brace for impact. Oof...

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

(Ruben don’t open this one, really REALLY don’t open this one)

I hate myself.

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

More often than you think.

I mean, yeah, I get splitting up into teams, that's normal, but... For the same game? Just, two teams doing the same things with no communication? And lo and behold, the result: Garon Emblem.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, yeah, I get splitting up into teams, that's normal, but... For the same game? Just, two teams doing the same things with no communication? And lo and behold, the result: Garon Emblem.

hey i ain't complaining, i got my fav. gameplay experience probably ever out of it kek

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Heck, it could be argued that the biggest spoiler there was, ironically, the "that's chapter 5 done" thing that was... you know, outside the spoiler. Because now I know when to brace for impact. Oof...

I mean, you can think you’re braced for impact then. But it’s an interesting impact, alright…

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
I hate myself.

Tell me this is you being upset at opening the previous spoiler and not implying you opened this one.

28 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Man, am i glad i went into S;G blind back then

that scene hit like a truck

same

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ruben, absolutely don't open this spoiler!

Reveal hidden contents

Also, Jeez, this video has over a billion views...

Spoiler

I'm so proud of you, young memessieur.

Damnit, I built the Goblin Tinkerer and the Mechanic a little love den of science underground so I could keep them both happy, since the Mechanic likes the snow biome and the Tinkerer likes the underground... But it turns out, the Tinkerer only likes underground biomes. Snow underground counts as snow, so he's not as happy as he could be.

Well, I already went through all the trouble, so they're staying underground. It's okay, it looks more... sciency, somehow. And the guy gets enough price reductions from her presence, anyway.

Also, @GuardianSing Three solar eclipses now. Three.

59 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean, you can think you’re braced for impact then. But it’s an interesting impact, alright…

Aha...

59 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Tell me this is you being upset at opening the previous spoiler and not implying you opened this one.

Nanananana I'm just upset over the previous one. I'm being extra careful from here on out.

57 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ruben, absolutely don't open this spoiler!

Reveal hidden contents

Also, Jeez, this video has over a billion views...

Ack!

...Wait, what spoiler could you possibly...

Of course. I should've known. This is you we're talking about, after all. Ahahahah...

48 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I asked for help with Treason.

Haitaka died to generals.

I'm blaming this on you all. /s

Haitaka dying is non-canon. You have created a time paradox.

Hey! I captured my first unit! That's an achievement and a half that I somehow never have done after 5 years of playing this game.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Theeeere we go.

Otf5vwpw o

@GuardianSing I am following your advice for once. First pylon is set. More to go. I could've built a dinky shack for those two, but I like wasting my time. Kind of a deformed little boat, but... well, I like wasting my time, but not that much.

This'll make trips to the ocean much quicker.

...Now lets watch you catch heatstroke on the beach with that new winter coat.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, @GuardianSing Three solar eclipses now. Three.

...Huh

RNJesus really is challenging ya.