Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

As a Trails in the Sky question, when am I going to get a party member other than Estelle and Joshua? I find that I enjoy RPGs more when I have more characters to use.

You get the next one at the end of the prologue, and she’ll stay until the end of chapter 1.

The way this game works is that you get both Estelle and Joshua for the entire game (with one or two exceptions) and other characters come and go depending on where you are in the story, and there are quite a few of those characters, so that should be good for you if like RPGs like that? But you never really get to control who’s in your party in this one as a result (though there is one big exception to that).

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

GAH

...I was successful.

Good, good. I have to say, the game has been very good in the scenes after the thing™ so you really don’t want to read the spoilers.

Edited by Sooks

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Imagine they let the bosses have supports.

SMH no Kumagera dialogue with Ryoma

Haha! If only. Wouldn't that be an interesting Fire Emblem mechanic? If the bosses you capture become actual characters in your army that can have supports with other units and affect the overall story.

Excel actually won a lunatic Conquest ironman!

And the death counter goes past the row beneath the game footage and covers the entirety of his face cam, lol.

1 minute ago, GuardianSing said:

Haha! If only. Wouldn't that be an interesting Fire Emblem mechanic? If the bosses you capture become actual characters in your army that can have supports with other units and affect the overall story.

I mean, it'd be further evolution from Thracia and Trude to this to a boss that remarks on their Camus that's for sure., that's for sure.

(Also, going back to Treason, with Rallys the Niles-Camilla pair are disgusting, I'll be glad to see the back of them)

You've got to be fucking kidding me

ANOTHER solar eclipse!?

And the dryad and the painter are dead before I could get their pylon. Absolutely fucking amazing. Because I wasn't having enough trouble with the tortoises, vampires and some guy called Fritz is exactly what I needed.

Yeah, that's enough Terraria for a day. Heck, I've been playing it all day long, it certainly is.

34 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Today in Terraria I found the Influx Waver I wanted, which made getting the last of the Beetle shells from the Golem very easy. I haven't made the Beetle armor yet, but I'll have to decide whether I want the offensive or defensive bonus before I craft it.

I then tried to fish for some Azure Crates so I can get two more Shiny Red Balloons to make a Bundle of Balloons (I have the Sandstorm in a Balloon already), but was interrupted by another Martian invasion, which canceled my fishing but at least gave me a better Influx Waver. Also, it turns out I was missing a Blizzard in a Bottle, so I couldn't make the Bundle of Balloons anyway. I was annoyed enough that I randomly fished in the lava pool I made, which was fortunate because I finally found a crate that gave me a Lava Charm. It was last thing I needed for the Terraspark Boots, so...

f6b08efbe82b77db463cee9770223d5e.gif

And I didn't even need to use any fishing potions. Maybe I'll try to fight Duke Fishron next before trying to complete the endgame.

Looks like you're making some good progress.

Fortunately, I no longer need to borrow your house.

31 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

That ladybug swore that in spirit form he get revenge on you.

At this point, I have to wonder.

The specific person who persuaded Hubert was Orochi. There were a few interesting voice clips that played while she was in the cell so I can only imagine what happened.

Sheesh... He was defeated, but he couldn't fall there, he must retreat.

My god she does.

Guess now I know who I'm gonna marry.

Ahahahahahahahahah

Oh, if only that was an option. A child of Haitaka might just break the Earth in two.

9 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

tfw you suggest Kaga saga and the response ''No one would watch that''

F

O O F

Context?

I foresee a Fire Emblem marathon in my future. I wonder if I should try ranking the games as I play them like some others have.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sheesh... He was defeated, but he couldn't fall there, he must retreat.

As she was walking into the cell, the game played her "This'll be fun!" Voice clip which is terrifying in a prison context.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahahahahahahahahah

Oh, if only that was an option. A child of Haitaka might just break the Earth in two.

Shame though! Hero/Villain supports are always entertaining. Guess I'll have to save my Gangrel affections for Awakening.

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Context?

suggested it to excel

he isn't wrong tho, many famous FEtubers report a huge interest decrease even with any of the Kagasagas

Even the streamers who mainly attract older FE fans

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

DwOaZKt.jpg

Ü

Edited by Father Shrimpas

8 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I foresee a Fire Emblem marathon in my future. I wonder if I should try ranking the games as I play them like some others have.

Put it in your signature, so everyone can see it at all times and get angry at your opinions.

As she was walking into the cell, the game played her "This'll be fun!" Voice clip which is terrifying in a prison context.

Jikes.

Orochi drop those fans where I can see them

Shame though! Hero/Villain supports are always entertaining.

Sure are. They could've given them at least one Corrin support, it's not like they were strangers to the concept of Corrinsexuals. But playable throwaway bosses is such a hilarious concept that I'm willing to take it, even with the limitations.

Guess I'll have to save my Gangrel affections for Awakening.

Oh yeah, he's marriable, isn't he.

The spotpass characters are so hilarious. Shame about their availability, though.

Just now, Father Shrimpas said:

suggested it to excel
he isn't wrong tho, many famous FEtubers report a huge interest decrease even with any of the Kagasagas

Even if they mainly attract older FE fans

Yeah, KagaSaga just isn't a great view magnet. They're niche within a niche. That's an unfortunate position to be in when you're trying to get money from streaming.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Oh, a newcomer. Welcome!

I'm thankful this place has map markers. The long trek from the Control Tower to the Storage Facility... yeah, not making the trip twice. Okay, I'll infiltrate the Mobile Crawler next time.

11 minutes ago, The Dashing Darknut said:

Hello there!

Every time I see your profile picture I think it's Haitaka from FE Fates. I have to do a double take every time.

Just thought I'd let you know.

3 minutes ago, twilit of Christmas Past said:

Welcome to the thread, Darknut 👋

This is basically the same as LPTW over on ZD, so feel free to chat about whatever you like

TALOA

(That's a lot of acronyms)