• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Huh, why? Assuming it doesn’t involve spoilers.

As Armagon said, it's just a repeat of CS1.

Also CS3 acts both as a sequel to CS1/2 and to Sky/Crossbell.

I loved it everytime it was Sky/Crossbell sequel, and absolutely detested it everytime it was CS1/2 sequel.

Also Rean as fucking MC again was a very bad choice.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ok so (I will spoiler tag it in case you still wanna figure it out yourself but if you're still stuck, feel free to take a look)

*Looks at first image*

I concluded that was what I was supposed to do, but for some reason my shots weren't elevating down through the poles. -How'd I mess that up?😅

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's not surprising. Shadow Dragon is the most empty FE in the entire series.

Correction!😛

Well, actually, it's 3H, but only b/c of my terrible eccentricities, not the game itself.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

The battle against Laura's father, could i actually have won that? He S crafted me twice in a row (had angel on Rean that battle for auto life)

Yes but no

It's pretty easy to bring him down to 1 HP, but the game doesn't let you win the fight. 

18 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Really bad deservers a 1 to 4 tho.

Judgral moment.

18 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

CS3 would've been a genuinely good game imo if CS1/2 didn'T exist

Honestly I kinda agree with the sentiment. Would've saved the game from having dogshit pacing.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

concluded that was what I was supposed to do, but for some reason my shots weren't elevating down through the poles. -How'd I mess that up?😅

It might've been because you were trying to shoot normal balls through them. It won't work if it's normal, it has to be an element. 

12 hours ago, Armagon said:

KYwI4CDPwd1c0EreOhd4KctUTOBcxbIdfGOAwIfU

This feels lewd.

because it is

if FEH couldn't get more horny than it already is

10 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

That being said Awakening is the only FE game I've played so far that has kept me coming back while I often lose motivation to keep playing the other games. I've started a Blazing Blade playthrough 4 separate times and had given up in each run.

I'm hoping to be better though. I want to experience all these games after all.

That's understandable.

I'm sure you'll find other games in the series that you'll end up liking more.

Ocarina of Time's been decompiled just like Mario 64, apparently.

Really hope that means a possible Ocarina PC port is on the way just like what was made for Mario 64.

Widescreen, better frame rate...

oh the possibilities

10 minutes ago, twilit of Christmas Past said:

oh the possibilities

Knowing a little about OoT speedrunning, there's probably a specific name you can imput into the game that unlocks the framerate already

'Morning!

I'm not going to spent all day playing Terraria today. What to do, however... Kinda wanted to play FE12 just to chill, but on the other hand, maybe it's time I started the kino before I have a chance to spoil myself completely. Hmm. We'll see.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Correction!😛

Why, you...

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well, actually, it's 3H, but only b/c of my terrible eccentricities, not the game itself.

No no, that's fine, that's good, make that the correction, I can get behind that, that's very nice actually.

3 minutes ago, twilit of Christmas Past said:

A C&D from Nintendo...

Honestly though, the fans have already proven with SM64 that they can do a way better job at giving old games a new coat of paint than Ninty. Hopefully Zelda fans get the same treatment.

Alright! Time to create a spreadsheet for Fates!

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Welp. It was a good attempt. Do try New Mystery again some other time.

This FEHeroes?

I see it gets worse and worse with each passing year.

Ah, Fire Emblem Heroes. The game that I pretty much only played to see how they portrayed certain characters and then never touched it again.

At times I would've told you it wasn't worth it. I played the entire bottom tier in a row. I almost lost motivation to continue. Then I reached Fates.

I understand my limits of course, so if I do reach a point in a game where I'm really not having fun than I'll recognize that. Most times I stop playing a game is because I get distracted by something else so rarely is it ever the game itself.

Emulating GBA is super easy. Any computer should be able to do it.

I wished I could've played the GBA games Authentically but with the prices online that might not be possible.

Ohhh I fucking hate this game.

Turns out, there wasn't enough hallow in the jungle to consistently spawn the hallow enemies, but there was enough hallow to prevent the painter from selling me a jungle pylon. So now I have to move their entire homes further into the jungle, which means no convenient access to the underground jungle unless I dig a hole myself, and I'll probably die to another five or six tortoises and have to wait out a couple more solar eclipses before I finally have the fucking thing.

And count my lucky stars I set up the ocean pylon first. I can at least use that to make the travels back to the jungle slightly less tedious.

It's moments like this in a playthrough where I wish there was such a thing as jungle solution.
You could use mushroom solution which would rid the Hollow from your jungle, just also leaving it a harmless mushroom biome.

1 hour ago, twilit of Christmas Past said:

I'm sure you'll find other games in the series that you'll end up liking more.

Oh I hope so. It'd be boring if Awakening remained my favorite game in the franchise.

Edited by GuardianSing

Big Terraria post today. Mostly because of the images.

Pylon 3 is done. I'd say "finally", but it happened a few hours back.

Mhlah6mt o

Pylon 3 is the ugliest thing in the world, but I was completely done at this point. Basic houses, the slimmest excuse for a fitting theme for the two NPCs, and an ugly glass done to keep any tortoises from spawning inside. The wall-ignoring plants are enough of an issue, I don't need more problems with this stupid biome.

...Imagine my face when it turned out, the painter lives just a few blocks too far from the Dryad, fails to detect her presence and refuses to sell me a pylon. At that point I just gave up, built a tiny room in the Dryad's house, bought the pylon and promptly demolished it. Fuck these two, seriously.

By comparison...

Lx2rc3ve o

Pylon 4 was a piece of cake. During one of my trips to the jungle pylon site, I randomly remembered that I had a flying bee mount. So, just to break the monotony, I used it to check out the skies. I was lucky enough to find two sky islands close together between the ocean and the jungle. One had a skyware house, the other a lake to fish in. So I just extended the pre-existing skyware house to have a second floor, got the forest pylon that I had no idea what to use for anyway, built a classic teleporter to the fishing island, and there we go. Easy peasy, so nice after the headache that was the jungle.

Oh, and there was zero practical need for it, but just for fun...

By8jt2rh o

I built this castle for the tax collector. I'd say it suits him. Snow biome and merchant prisoner tenant also max out his happiness, so he'll be a bit more effective than usual.

1 hour ago, GuardianSing said:

Ah, Fire Emblem Heroes. The game that I pretty much only played to see how they portrayed certain characters and then never touched it again.

I played it for like, two hours maybe? I tried to get Wrys and the game gave me three Serras and Saizos. I never even knew Saizo's name until I found him again in Fates and immediately went "that's the asshole that I kept getting instead of Wrys! Kill him! Kill him!"

I understand my limits of course, so if I do reach a point in a game where I'm really not having fun than I'll recognize that. Most times I stop playing a game is because I get distracted by something else so rarely is it ever the game itself.

Yeah, the former is reasonable. The latter, not so much, haha.

I wished I could've played the GBA games Authentically but with the prices online that might not be possible.

You need to be pretty rich to pull it off, I'm afraid.

It's moments like this in a playthrough where I wish there was such a thing as jungle solution.
You could use mushroom solution which would rid the Hollow from your jungle, just also leaving it a harmless mushroom biome.

Eh, at this point I think I'll just let it be. It doesn't do much, and the jungle pylon NPCs have already been relocated.

1 hour ago, Father Shrimpas said:

what a high level fujoshi

What be a fujoshi?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, twilit of Christmas Past said:

a female otaku who's into male/male relationships in anime/manga, best I understand

Ah, so a fan of Yayoi.

A5egungc o

This Yayoi, of course. What did you think I was talking about?