Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

lol

I found a pair of heels in the last map.

Contrary to popular belief, heels are not, in fact, good footwear for warriors. The fucking useless things just take away a point of movement!

5 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

I'm not sure what to make of it as a response to my previous message, but that is hilarious XD 

Just a demonstration of Heavy Rain's best scene.

Lol, well, seeing as he was already level 5 and I didn't see any progression left, I just benched him after he nearly destroyed my entire party AND we stayed back to save his ass.

Yeah I think that was my experience too.

Though I'm still using Oddleif like crazy even though she's level 5

That's 'cause Oddleif is awesome.

Hide contents

Ekkil

is doing quite the amount of legwork, too. Sadly I like leveling units too much and my band kinda has shortened rations because of it... I can say there's a trails of corpses left behind us at this point.

Spoiler

Good ol' Ekkil. He's proof that you can't judge a book by its cover.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

Sky 3rd: A man with ambitions willing to do anything, bloodbaths included implied, to reach his Goals. Olivier wanted to stop him as he didn't agree with the methods. The clash excited the players for what's to come.

CS: Olivier wanted to stop him with the power of school. The war in CS2 was the most peaceful war in the history of wars, real life and fiction included, and then there's the whole curse bullshit ruining everything, even Sky's backstory. Anankos was done better. Nobles were more often then not cartoonishly evil, and killing Traitors/Terrorists in a war is something not just Tyrants do lol.

It's not only us that complain, i went and checked jp reviews a couple years back, and there were alot of "What happened to Osbro vs. Olivier?" All top reviews were pretty much negative.

❤️

42 minutes ago, Dayni said:

As someone who played the FR postgame as a Pidgeot solo, you take that back!

Maybe I am underrating it a little, but it is one of his worst encounter, only better than Zubat (and then only because FR doesn't let it evolve into Crobat before the National dex unlocks) and maybe Sandshrew. Sandshrew is just an expensive mon to use thanks to its utterly embarrassing levelup moves, and even digging into the TMs its movepool is still fairly meh.

42 minutes ago, Dayni said:

How did I miss that?

Getting Spearow there would have still been good as Fearow's a quick to get and strong option for the next while (Outside Surge of course)

I just noticed I missed Benice skipping past the buyable Magikarp as well, but I am not sure how he is handling gift mons with his Nuzlocke rules (or if he is banning Gyrados for how incredibly powerful it is).

Looking on the bright side missing the Spearow keeps IO from being rendered instantly redundant, plus I think the possibility of a Mankey encounter there would be more interesting.

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

How dare you compare me to Reuben. We're nothing alike.

Oh that beardless scum picks the best of units then. I suppose that makes the choice of Bulbasaur very fitt-

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also the last time I played Pokemon I picked Bulbasaur, so... Yeah. Turns out green supersedes bad.

...really picking the best of the options just because they are pretty and green. I guess I can understand, but I feel strangely disappointed.

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I found a pair of heels in the last map.

Contrary to popular belief, heels are not, in fact, good footwear for warriors. The fucking useless things just take away a point of movement!

It builds character

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah I think that was my experience too.

I find it sad too, I was excited to see what menders could do and ended up finding it... underwhelming. And quite overwhelming at the same time. Too overwhelming.

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's 'cause Oddleif is awesome.

Oddleif best girl right there.

Though I'm still barely into the game, so I can't really say it over anything. I did have my first encounter with a band of humans, which had the remaining triplets of one of my peeps. That was fun XD

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Reveal hidden contents

Good ol' Ekkil. He's proof that you can't judge a book by its cover.

Truly. An amazing unit and a character I bet I'll be liking quite a bit. Some scenes were already promising in any case!

https://images2.imgbox.com/cc/e8/7H7Omo8W_o.png

K A G A

D I D

I T

F I -- actually, no, he didn't. The boots in FE1 and 3 gave 4 points of movement, which is ridiculous, and even the leg ring in Genealogy gave 3 points.  They didn't start to give 2 points of movement until Thracia, where they weren't even boots. And Thracia came out after Vandal Hearts 2, anyway.

What I'm trying to say is, IntSys stole Vandal Hearts 2's boots in Binding Blade. Konami did it first? Doesn't have the same ring as Kaga did it first, does it.

16 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

...really picking the best of the options just because they are pretty and green. I guess I can understand, but I feel strangely disappointed.

Not to worry, I redeemed myself by dropping the game an hour later.

...Oof...

14 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

It builds character

I find it sad too, I was excited to see what menders could do and ended up finding it... underwhelming. And quite overwhelming at the same time. Too overwhelming.

Oddleif best girl right there.

She's certainly up there. Then again, all the archer ladies in Banner Saga are badasses on their own rights.

14 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

Truly. An amazing unit and a character I bet I'll be liking quite a bit. Some scenes were already promising in any case!

He's pretty great. And guts is an awesome ability.

Since i'm playing my randomiser on Nightmare mode and all of my characters sans Fie, Rean Alisa, and Elliot are all shit, it makes you realize just how EASY CS really is. 

Hell, my characters can hardly deal any damage (100 average every random, lol) and the game is STILL EASY. This is just sad.

Oh, and i forgot to mention, i have one fast character, and that's Fie, everyone else usually gets skipped by enemies, so unless it's Triple or double advantage (which i try to intentionally not get) i gotta sit there and take some punishment unless AT delay works.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Also, a bit late i know but i managed to get my hands on Metroid Dread and Atelier Ryza 2, and looking forward to playing both of those!

ayy enjoy and clean the stain!

Just now, Shrimpresident said:

ayy enjoy and clean the stain!

It's gonna take more than that, Shrimpy. Ofc it's a start at least. XD

I can't say that i'm not enjoying the randomizer run somewhat, though, it's just that the game is SO broken it can be hard to find enjoyment at the core.

Oh, and thank you! ❤️

20220110_084713.jpg?width=734&height=432

20220110_084728.jpg?width=679&height=432

This sequence got a chuckle out of me. 

Gotta say, i am surprised at how often Josuke and friends are choosing violence. Granted, it's against the Rock Humans, where it's a kill or be killed situation, whereas regular people just get beaten and that's it (assuming there's even a fight to be had, practically every Stand battle in this Part has been less punchy-punch and more about really elaborate traps).

6 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

Would you be ok with Xeno going full supernatural and ignoring sci-fi? Wouldn't you be pissed off? Majorily pissed off even if you find it to be extremely badly written?

I wouldn't go as far as being pissed off unless the quality took a 2010s music-level cataclysmic nosedive in quality but i won't deny i'd definitely be feeling some disappointment.

Though if they just keep the full fantasy to like a different branch, it'd be fine. Like if they have like, Xenofantasy or whatever and then had Xenoblade running alongside it so we can still keep the sci-fi half of the coin.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

https://images2.imgbox.com/6b/ba/eoNXAIKy_o.png

It is a pretty funny line.

1 hour ago, Shrimpresident said:

nqskgsil8ua81.jpg

Saving that last panel as a reaction.

20 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Also, a bit late i know but i managed to get my hands on Metroid Dread and Atelier Ryza 2, and looking forward to playing both of those!

The best Metroid game of all time and the second best Atelier game of all time. Nice.

....Cosmo you have played the first Ryza game, right?

25 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

CS I is the only game I can tolerate him in any manner. And even then thats iffy.

i also tolerate him while beating his Ass at the end of CS2. The only time i felt Rean has any character.

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Though if they just keep the full fantasy to like a different branch, it'd be fine. Like if they have like, Xenofantasy or whatever and then had Xenoblade running alongside it so we can still keep the sci-fi half of the coin

I would've been ok with it too if Cold Steel was just a spin-off and not a main title. Heck i would even switch my mind to degen mode and enjoy it then treating it as a fandisk/Parody or something lol

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Saving that last panel as a reaction

Ruben when he becomes a Rean apologist

Edited by Shrimpresident

1 hour ago, Shrimpresident said:

Ruben when he becomes a Rean apologist

Ruben: Joins the Rean church ironically.

Shrimpy:

eoNXAIKy_o.png

Too soon I know but this line is too fucking amazing to go unused

58 minutes ago, Armagon said:

"Armagon has mentioned you"

Armagon posted a dot

Soooooo may I ask what happened?

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He posted something super lewd and had to remove it.

15 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

He posted something super lewd and had to remove it.

Shoot. Armagon posted a lewd? That doesn't seem like him. Too much. You wouldn't lie to me, that's impossible.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

6 hours ago, Dayni said:

Well, if it comes close to matching even Zilla that should be devastating.

[Dies to poison because I forget to buy Antidotes]

...I hope I don't do that.

6 hours ago, Dayni said:

'm betting this didn't have Spark.

I guess not.

6 hours ago, Dayni said:

F

F

5 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

@Benice Shouldn't wraith be the rival?

I have made an error.

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Now its time to see Steve Jobs shine.

Steve Jobs kinda hard carried through the cave.

(although you really should get that Nidoran another 2 levels for the Nidoqueen).

Whoops. I'll do that next time I play.

...Just grind the tiniest bit more. One more level and you have a Nidoqueen that could really stomp on that fight.

Yup. I seem to recall this bridge having some tough fights on it.

Look at that, you thought Butterfree was fodder, and he just powered through Ruben's ace for you no problem.

I really shoulda named Steve Jobs as one of the Teehee members, huh.

Also who did you use the Mega Punch and Mega Kick move tutors that are just past Mt. Moon on?

Ah, haven't got 'em yet. They might go on Armagon, or I might save 'em.

3 hours ago, Lorneus said:

Good series so far, I'm excited to see it go on 😃

Thank you!

'Morning, all!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Armagon posted a dot

Perhaps he did it to annoy you periodically.

6 hours ago, Dayni said:

What are you working on for that to happen?

My fanfics. The most likely reason was when I copy-pasted a big block of text into the Word document. It slowed down Word in its entirety, as other documents also got it. Had to reset the laptop to fix it.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I think I may've read a couple things at one point, perhaps? But it was a long time ago and I never finished it.

Well, at least I know better than to try to recommend you my own, hahahaha.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

The best Metroid game of all time and the second best Atelier game of all time. Nice.

....Cosmo you have played the first Ryza game, right?

Haha, im excited for Dread, so we'll see!

Yeah, your the one who reccomended it to me. Xd

2 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

I also tolerate him while beating his Ass at the end of CS2. The only time i felt Rean has any character.

truer words have never been spoken!

-

Jusis is so weak he always does 0 damage, even with str up. Fantastic. I imagine i'll eventually hit a brick wall that will stop me from continuing the game, but we can hope!

43 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

perfect meme template tbh

https://images2.imgbox.com/17/1c/HCfCAlfH_o.png

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Perhaps he did it to annoy you periodically.

Bwahahahahahahah

Oh, Benice.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, at least I know better than to try to recommend you my own, hahahaha.

Ahahah... Well, don't take it personally. Fanfiction isn't my kind of thing.