Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean i said she was good but like, there's nothing inherently bad about her character. But i wouldn't say she's boring either, she's got some fun banter.

Oh.

Still the best girl, though.

1 minute ago, Shrimpresident said:

Even her speical ability is made to bench her lmao, as it gives unbenched people extra EXP and Sepith iirc

Imagine if in FE your team got Paragon by benching certain people

Is she supposed to be utter garbo at fighting in-lore? 'Cause I kinda lost to her in the Prologue...

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

The intense wave of psychic damage i felt when i learned in the same Twitter thread that

1. Famous tennis player Serena Williams is now shilling NFTs
  2. Her husband is one of the founders of Reddit
3 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

8KFWz9i.png

should've cut em of, a girl, after what he almost did...

You know, i think she effectively did the same job.

Okay, time to keep beating up Garth and his goons.

Hmm... most places I've seen state the Mercenary carrying the Leftover Ale drops it, but it didn't. I've seen a few videos... and it didn't drop there either. So where did this whole thing about it being droppable came from then...?

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I gotta say, this has got to be like the harshest critique i've heard of the game. Setting aside that it's my favorite Kirby game, I think saying it's as uninspired as NSMB is a stretch. It does share the same visuals as Triple Deluxe and Return to Dream Land before it but it has enough of it's own identity, much like the two games that came before it.

*doubles checks*

There was supposed to be a "Not" in from of the "As"!😆

I enjoyed the game, it is better than 3D, and possibly RtDL. I never did the True Arena to completion, but otherwise I 100% it. And yet, it left me sated on Kirby gameplay for a while, and saturated with Kirby nostalgia, I couldn't take another bite.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

I thought you were talking about Kirby here and was confused, mainly because I was wondering about which Kirby characters could qualify as "best girl". I'm sure Kirby could inspire plenty of out of context images however.

EarlySilentAnole-size_restricted.gif

They made this too realistic for the eel. I feel sorry for it.

Man, the RCYOA is going to become even weirder, isn't it?

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

@Awakened_06_ didn’t you recommend I watch a drama CD after I complete chapter 6 of Cold Steel? I’m getting close to the end of it, so I’d appreciate it if you could send that link my way again.

Here's it, fella

2 hours ago, Benice said:

I like Josette and Yakuza 0, it's been long-established that my taste is not good.

But Yakuza good tho

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*doubles checks*

There was supposed to be a "Not" in from of the "As"!😆

Oh whoops. Misunderstanding cleared haha.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And yet, it left me sated on Kirby gameplay for a while, and saturated with Kirby nostalgia, I couldn't take another bite.

I guess it's different for me then cause my first was Return to Dream Land and the only Kirby I've played preceding that game was Dream Land and Adventure. And a bit of Air Ride but that's different. 

I also skipped Triple Deluxe cause I didn't have the money for it at the time. 

Edited by Armagon

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I guess it's different for me then cause my first was Return to Dream Land and the only Kirby I've played preceding that game was Dream Land and Adventure. And a bit of Air Ride but that's different. 

Don't remind me Nintendo still needs to give us a sequel to that. It was genuine fun, if a little light on tracks for Air Ride mode. And TBF, an Air Ride sequel (or F-Zero... "NSX") wouldn't be able to rake in one-twentieth the sales of what Mario Kart does.

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I also skipped Triple Deluxe cause I didn't have the money for it at the time. 

It's not bad, but PR definitely improved on it in practically every way. Although KD3 mode instead of the third iteration of Meta Knightmare was fun.

As for the other Kirby games, although it's uniquely bite-sized, Super Star is the game that took Adventure and revised it into the Kirby gameplay that RtDL continued with. I know Julizan here dislikes KSS, but majority fan opinion and Sakurai's usually casts it as a great game or the greatest. If you find the means to give it a chance, well it wouldn't take long to complete. Given your placement of Super Metroid, I don't doubt RtDL and PR would end up ranking above it. -I'm just saying it's a historically impactful "classic" that is still fairly fun to play to this day, unlike say, the first two Metroids.

11 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

I don't like that future, where murican scientists work for China ugh

Yet it seems more possible than impossible

Problem- why trade one potentially repressive society for one that at this present moment absolutely repressive? A voluntary brain drain doesn't seem as likely IRL in this case, not without economic collapse accompanying political repression. And for post-WWII Germany, well the USSR gave you no choice in the matter if they caught you during the war.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

not without economic collapse accompanying political repression

Which...is not impossible as it once was. 

Democracies all over the world are getting more authoritarian. All governments, for that matter. Those going against that trend are pretty rare

Wooow, the mysterious player character with the same initial as the masked villain in a group that goes by initials mysteriously disappeared in the middle of all the action. Gee, it sure would be a strange coincidence if the masked villain just happened to show up now…

19 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Which...is not impossible as it once was. 

Democracies all over the world are getting more authoritarian. All governments, for that matter. Those going against that trend are pretty rare

Don't remind me.😞

5 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

If these 2 are short, then every woman in anime is either short or super short. Every single one of them.

I just wanted to point out I found it funny this sentence was followed with a post of Rain, which is one of the lankiest and tallest girls I've ever seen in anime XD If I'm honest, I just found like two red heads in one image that seemed to be normal sized in Nep, and all the other girls were shorter (though it's probably not the entire cast as I didn't see NISA or... purple twin braids black armor girl with X on a button hairclips). The style does seem to have a slight chibi inspiration though, so I guess the artstyle interpretation is fair. Especially since looking at their full CG, MAGES at least seems to have really long legs compared to her tiny upper body, so bust shots make her look extremely tiny in comparison. Though if that foetus I saw clinging to a redhead's hip in the beach screenshot is meant to be a child, I can definitely understand why you'd think the others aren't short in context.

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wooow, the mysterious player character with the same initial as the masked villain in a group that goes by initials mysteriously disappeared in the middle of all the action. Gee, it sure would be a strange coincidence if the masked villain just happened to show up now…

This post has strong Three Houses energy.

I knew it. The mysterious <C> is in fact... him!

CookieMonsterWaving.jpg

Also, I have a question. Do the Ouroboros members introduced after Sky still have titles and numbers? I've been keeping track of them and it would be a shame if the tread was ditched at some point.

Omg, the masked villain showed up! Who could have guessed!? If only that one missing party member were here… this better not be when his identity is revealed and he leaves forever, because he had some of my best equipment on him and I didn’t get it back.

9 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Ouroboros members introduced after Sky

funny story

14 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Also, I have a question. Do the Ouroboros members introduced after Sky still have titles and numbers? I've been keeping track of them and it would be a shame if the tread was ditched at some point.

If you mean in CS, dont get your hopes up.