Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There's no good ending for him.

You can always strike a deal. I did it the first time because I though "Why not? The World is already fucked anyway".

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

Congrats! The whole Arberrang timer thing and being able to miss the scenes is another big part of their dumb decisions, yeah.

I really wanted to see the final confrontation with Rugga. I kept the bastard alive so I could more of his rivalry with Rook, but it went nowhere.

Also, which ending did you do?

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't recall where you played the game, but if you got it on Steam, you can head over to the third game's folder. Then go to Assets > Common > Character > Spearman and you'll find the Peak Ludin portrait there, named "ludin_s3.icon.party". I mean, you can find every single portrait in the game in the character folder, but that's where you can find Peak Ludin, especifically.

I already uninstalled the game

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Just going to use this again because after that video:

Now imagine living there.

35 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Actually, it's been since at least Persona 4. "Persona is SMT for babies" (difficulty-wise at least) has been a thing for a long time. P5 merely continued the petty conflict between the mother franchise and the spinoff that has outgrown the progenitor in terms of popularity (despite there being good reasons Persona is more appealing).

A tad ironic, given SMT If... and the two non-Raidou Devil Summoner games were able to peacefully coexist in the very same world as Personas 1 & 2.

If we're gonna go back to the past, then the right time to split would be Persona 3, when the current director came in. 3 and 4 were sleeper hits, but they paved the way for 5, which had a huge cultural impact and was where shitstorm reached its apex.

Edited by Awakened_06_

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Awakened_06_ said:

Also, which ending did you do?

The good ending, aka

Spoiler

“This isn’t what Juno wanted” if you’ve successful convinced Eyvind.

The best part of this is that there could be a sequel where he actually commits regicide in combat (See the comments)

Tellius spoilers by the way.

3 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Now imagine living there.

Can you really live in the internet though?

5 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

You can always strike a deal. I did it the first time because I though "Why not? The World is already fucked anyway".

He loses Juno all the same and will have to deal with the grief and the mental issues on his own. Pretty bad ending for him still.

I really wanted to see the final confrontation with Rugga. I kept the bastard alive so I could more of his rivalry with Rook, but it went nowhere.

Spoiler

If you get the fourth return and didn't kill him earlier, he is revealed to still be alive, with a single guard and a poor mender they forced to tag along for protection. He sits on the throne and feels so proud of himself.

Then you get three different options to murder him and everyone resumes what they were doing because they have bigger things to worry about than some madman. Things like the end of the world currently unfolding.

I already uninstalled the game

Oof.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It's so ironic. Final boss damage restrictions are the worst.

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Can you really live in the internet though?

We've all been living on the internet since the pandemic started

I mean, imagine living in such an environment.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He loses Juno all the same and will have to deal with the grief and the mental issues on his own. Pretty bad ending for him still.

Spoiler

At least she died peacefully and doesn't have to be stuck in the sun for the rest of eternity.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Things like the end of the world currently unfolding.

Kino.

My favorite part of playing FE7 is figuring out who gets to sit on the bench because deployment slots.

4 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Hide contents

At least she died peacefully and doesn't have to be stuck in the sun for the rest of eternity.

Spoiler

Well... It is probably the least bad ending for Eyvind, but it's still not good by any means, and who's to say the serpent won't just finish the world after Eyvind dies? Not to mention it goes directly against Juno's own wishes.

Anyway, now we're talking on the pfp front.

4 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Kino.

Preach.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Videos, actually. Youtuber Mekkah made a series of videos crapping all over the story of FE7 with an insufferable voice changer. That's where I really noticed the shift in the fandom's general opinion.

So called free thinkers now hating a game they previously liked because a YouTuber told them it was bad.

irobot.jpg

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Okay but why did whoever titled the song have a seizure on their keyboard and call it a day?

Hiroyuki Sawano moment

20220117_162752.jpg?width=249&height=432

He likes to do that sort of thing a lot.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

I’d be much more motivated to hop into CS2 if they just toned down the sheer amount of set up in the ending a bit, but literally every plot point popped up out of nowhere with zero explanation, very obviously to be explained in the next game. Especially Emma’s dialogue, every time she opened her mouth it was “The ancient spell of the twelve holy magicks, here to enact the sacred ritual on the illuminated planes!” If the ending focused a bit more on the stuff I actually cared about, like the civil war or the obvious twist villain, it would have been better. That and if it had actually reached some sort of conclusion instead of a fade to black on the most random line.

Cold Steel 2 does end without a cliffhanger while obviously setting up the next game because of course.

Only reason i say "Kuro did it for the first time in 11 years" is because Kuro is the first game of it's arc, much like Zero, that doesn't end in a cliffhanger.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Is this what one of the Xenoblades is on?

Yes. Xenoblade X is pretty much the last major Wii U exclusive that has not gotten a Switch port.

5 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

ok7g2xt.png

They used the Mii eye slider tool on his face.

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

I never did try Hector Hard Mode though.

Hector Mode is redundant anyways.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ninian should've stayed dead.

Not that I hate her. But her revival is a really dumb moment, and it would've made for some nice drama.

I will always take dumb but happy endings over well-done but sad endings.

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The game novelization certainly was a like-minded individual to me, heh. Since they went with EliwoodxNinian, HectorxFlorina, and LynxRath.

I also agree with this haha.

4 hours ago, Benice said:

Speaking of, did you fight the Frog in the level when you meet BD-1?

It killed me.

I killed it back.

Well, I have to admit, most of my problems with the deployment slots stem from the presence of the bosses. Without them, I'd actually have extra slots, I imagine.

...Eh. I can't decide. Which means it's Vandal Hearts 2 time.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I will always take dumb but happy endings over well-done but sad endings.

You are the cause of everything that is wrong with anime.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's so ironic. Final boss damage restrictions are the worst.

I still argue BS's Fire dragon is more intense without Luna than anyone give it credit for.

Personally Dragonskin kinda works, but I'm butthurt about how limiting it can be

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, I have to admit, most of my problems with the deployment slots stem from the presence of the bosses. Without them, I'd actually have extra slots, I imagine.

...Eh. I can't decide. Which means it's Vandal Hearts 2 time.

It's a little funny how much you're suffering from decision paralysis.

This is why I actually would use the pitfall of training units on the basis of how many slots you'll have by the end/very lategame, especially on GBA in the past.

Just now, Armagon said:

I like being happy.

I don't blame you having to work in retail, though I also would like to see more well done bittersweet/sad going on that isn't part of the effectively a genre I'm going to call "bleak cinema", no matter how many of those I might like.

Well would you look at that.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I also would like to see more well done bittersweet/sad going on that isn't part of the effectively a genre

It's good if it's well done but if it crosses a certain line, it just makes it a one-and-done thing for me.

I say as i am an Azure Striker Gunvolt fan (the second game being one of my favorites of all time), a series with consistently bittersweet endings, to the point where i was surprised that Luminous Avenger iX actually had a rather happy one.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm waiting for the game to be at least 70% off 👍

What if you wanted to play Vandal Hearts 2, but then Serenes said "AnonymousSpeed commented on [RCYOA] You are going to take a walk in the park"

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I like being happy.

Boo.

21 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I still argue BS's Fire dragon is more intense without Luna than anyone give it credit for.

I don't remember. It's been ages since I fought that thing last.

It's a little funny how much you're suffering from decision paralysis.

Eh, to be fair, I always do when I play FE. Only this time, I'm not playing a good FE, I'm playing FE7.

This is why I actually would use the pitfall of training units on the basis of how many slots you'll have by the end/very lategame, especially on GBA in the past.

Hah! Well, it's an idea.

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What be a Pee Ess For?

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It killed me.

I killed it back.

Ah, was just wondering. That blighter got me a few times.

47 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Oh and happy MLK day everyone

Yeah! Happy MLK day!

I think I just got my best character cursed by keeping some forbidden but stupid powerful dagger. This will definitely end well.

52 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Oh and happy MLK day everyone.

Happy MLK day.

12 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

I'm waiting for the game to be at least 70% off 👍

I don't think it'll officially go lower.

Best bet if you want a lower price ie eBay.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I don't think it'll officially go lower.

In time, it will.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Best bet if you want a lower price ie eBay.

Not available in my country, and it's unreasonable to import.

Also Armagon, is it real?

Xenosaga Kosmos GIF - Xenosaga Kosmos Chest GIFs

Edited by Awakened_06_

18 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

The breast? KOS-MOS is an android, so no, it's artificial in substance. But yes, that cut-in is from a real game.

The bra-opening attack, D-TENERITAS, is an official Xenosaga attack. But, the above cut-in was created b/c horniness for its Endless Frontier/Project X Zone incarnation.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

The breast? KOS-MOS is an android, so no, it's artificial in substance. But yes, that cut-in is from a real game. The bra-opening attack, D-TENERITAS, is an official Xenosaga attack, but the cut-in was created b/c horniness for its Endless Frontier/Project X Zone incarnation.

......Why was a knife just sitting between her canneries?

Not available in my country

Oh.

Yes.

Just now, Dayni said:

......Why was a knife just sitting between her canneries?

Well the bra has to be cut somehow.

For the record, T-elos has a very similar attack, and yes this is made horny in EF/PxZ.

Note to self for future Wildermyth adventures: pay attention the time limits!

Remember how I said I wouldn’t get a bad ending? Weeeelll, if there ever was a trigger for one, this was it.

Oh and the character who I accidentally cursed came back as a skeleton next chapter. And he was my best unit. This is gonna be fun, isn’t it?

Edited by Sooks