• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

https://images2.imgbox.com/84/f3/P3NJASb7_o.png

Yeah, R.I.P. Eagler. She's reached S light, too. Jesus fucking Christ. She's ascended to the next level. Now her theme song is a metal remix.

...Man, of all the things to happen in this revisiting of FE7, "please step on me Serra" was probably the last I expected. And yet here we are. This girl is going to murder Nergal, and then the dragon. And then she's going to usurp the throne from Hector's weak, underlevelled ass and conquer the world on her own. Erk will probably help, I'm so going to get them an A support.

No, Serra x Oswin is better!

The game offered me a recruit, which I was going to need because half my team was retiring next chapter.

The problem is that in order to recruit someone from a town you have to secure said town, and securing that town was the condition to end the chapter. Pain.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

No, Serra x Oswin is better!

Oswin hit the bench eons ago. And I don't think she cares for the stoic responsible type that has a 30 year lead on her. Nah, she wants a footstool. So I will give her a really grumpy one. And bad, too. Erk fucking sucks, but I'm fond of him, and it takes virtually nothing to be viable in FE7 with the craptastic enemies.

God, Zephiel's not even gonna know how hard he's lucked out. As I'm going to get Serra's ending with Erk, she'll leave Ostia to live a happy life with her bitch, and that means she won't be in Araphen to solo Bern's army. That's the only possible scenario in which FE6 makes sense. Zero chance Bern survives a fight with Serra. She'd break Narcian in four before he had the time to cry.

Goddamnit, Serra's gonna make me like FE7...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Imagine if Serra had been one of Hector's pairing options... just imagine her as Lilina's mother... lol

That would explain Lilina's absurd growths.

Hector would explain Lilina's bases.

https://images2.imgbox.com/70/15/HEZ83lfH_o.png

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I thought this about my character as well, because he was in the same boat, but talking to his friend after accepting the job he said something about “planning to be a little more enterprising” with the job of seer (the old lady had been doing it for free) which is such a cool detail for someone whose main trait is greed.

Yeah, I really like how they include the character traits in certain scenes! ^^ It's not always perfectly on point, but it's well done enough that you can really feel it's a character, despite the random generated stuff. Well, until you play it too much and start seeing a number of scenarios multiple times in a row, but that's beside the point XD

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

The transformation is the crow transformation, which gives a ton of speed, meaning a ton of movement. This is a perfect combination with—

Ayup, that’s the one! He got it first level.

Aaah, yeah. The crow transformation can give sweet bonuses even without anything taxing on the character! Plus it's pretty cool to get crow wings XD My favorite ranger type would be the dagger manhunter one. You just throw them into a bunch of enemies and murder a million of them while staying cloaked. It's pretty OP XD Warrior has some insane builds too, when you can increase the range plus deal damage to every enemy in that range. Apart from igneous mages, I've never found a mage build that was all that insane though. Being restricted by interfusions does dial them down a notch too. but they're a lot of fun to experiment with nonetheless.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Heath. He looks like a Sonic OC. Bright green messy hair with random white strands, white eyes, dark armor with a broken shoulder pad for no reason... It all seems like a 12 year old's poor attempt to make an anime badass.

Hey, that's just my opinion, though. Heath looks very dumb to me, but that's just me.

Hahaha, I remember he as one of my favorite units when I first played the game XD He appealed to every chord of my anime medieval fanboy XP Nowadays, I find Vaida to be a more interesting and overall cooler wyvern, though I still have a soft spot for him.

33 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

https://images2.imgbox.com/84/f3/P3NJASb7_o.png

Yeah, Serra's a monster. The one time I used her, she just deleted everything from existence. With Aureola it's just ridiculous XD I left her alone the first few times because I had a preference for horse healers, but I noticed how wrong I was to underestimate her back then. I can't remember if I had her down the last boss (she did Nergal without trouble), but she definitely contributed well.

I might have to restart my Conquest playthrough, my units seem to be far too unequipped to deal with these late chapters efficiently since I was late in training them. It's gotten quite frustrating.

5 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

Hahaha, I remember he as one of my favorite units when I first played the game XD He appealed to every chord of my anime medieval fanboy XP Nowadays, I find Vaida to be a more interesting and overall cooler wyvern, though I still have a soft spot for him.

Vaida's great. I wish she existed for longer and in a different game. Like Hanneman!

5 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

Yeah, Serra's a monster. The one time I used her, she just deleted everything from existence. With Aureola it's just ridiculous XD I left her alone the first few times because I had a preference for horse healers, but I noticed how wrong I was to underestimate her back then. I can't remember if I had her down the last boss (she did Nergal without trouble), but she definitely contributed well.

At this rate she'll ram her caps at level 10. Nergal's going to be nothing.

3 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I might have to restart my Conquest playthrough, my units seem to be far too unequipped to deal with these late chapters efficiently since I was late in training them. It's gotten quite frustrating.

Can you send some pictures of your team? I'd like to see for myself. Also, where are you exactly?

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Can you send some pictures of your team? I'd like to see for myself. Also, where are you exactly?

I'm playing authentically on a 3DS so images will be pretty poor if that's cool with you.

Currently I'm on chapter 23.

1 minute ago, GuardianSing said:

I'm playing authentically on a 3DS so images will be pretty poor if that's cool with you.

I thought so. As long as I can read the numbers and kinda see the skill icons, I'm good.

1 minute ago, GuardianSing said:

Currently I'm on chapter 23.

All right.

Screenshot_6433.png

Oh indeed.

Screenshot_6434.png

Screenshot_6435.png

Screenshot_6436.png

Axel is very horny.

Screenshot_6437.png

This is the best description of T-elos ever.

Screenshot_6439.png

Screenshot_6440.png

Screenshot_6441.png

Screenshot_6442.png

T-elos said "NO SPOILERS".

Screenshot_6449.png

Thank you for your input Kyon.

Screenshot_6456.png

Screenshot_6457.png

Screenshot_6458.png

Screenshot_6459.png

I love how blatantly gay Katze is.

Screenshot_6463.png

Screenshot_6464.png

"Yes in fact two whole games have passed since we last met".

Screenshot_6471.png

The man, the myth, the legend. He has returned.

Screenshot_6478.png

Ok so this is really interesting. See, i assumed the Byakuya were in NxC, given how it was kinda a big deal in the PxZs. But it turns out this game is their debut.

Screenshot_6481.png

Haha.

I wished i screenshotted but there was the other part about "if Saya tries to backstab us, i'll have an excuse to kill her".

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I thought so. As long as I can read the numbers and kinda see the skill icons, I'm good.

This is the team I've settled on for the last few chapters.

https://imgur.com/a/ybgchaw

In part thanks to poor unit management from me for the first half of the game and also thanks to a lot of unlucky stat growths.

12 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

This is the team I've settled on for the last few chapters.

https://imgur.com/a/ybgchaw

In part thanks to poor unit management from me for the first half of the game and also thanks to a lot of unlucky stat growths.

Well... Your character choices hurt me personally, but things should be doable with this team. A bit on the slower side with a couple units. Jakob is the only one I'd say is truly bad. Maybe pick up a child or two, if you haven't yet, and see what they look like? A good Forrest could send Jakob packing.

The thing about Conquest lategame is that it's extremely demanding. Getting a good team isn't that hard, but you need to play absolutely perfectly from start to finish. Super satisfying, but it can be really exhausting.

Or at least, that's how it is on hard and lunatic. I seem to remember you said you're playing on normal. It's probably not much more lenient, from what I've seen all that happens is that enemies lose 2 or 3 stats and a skill here and there.

Okay, time to being FC's Chapter 1. Enough time before the next AE update drops and start to play the Future Mythos...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well... Your character choices hurt me personally, but things should be doable with this team. A bit on the slower side with a couple units. Jakob is the only one I'd say is truly bad. Maybe pick up a child or two, if you haven't yet, and see what they look like? A good Forrest could send Jakob packing.

Hey, I didn't want to add Peri to the team either but the game forced my hand when she outperformed all the other units.

While I definitely think it's possible, I'm just not sure if I have the patience for it. Feels to me like most of the team lacks killing capability while also being easy to kill themselves.

...Or maybe I'm just used to Birthright and Awakening where there wasn't nearly as much challenge.

Either way, the game has gotten a lot more frustrating than fun to me so I'm likely to take a break from it. Or I'm just still salty from the abundance of times that my units had a high chance to hit and still missed.

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

I've seen this posted in four discord channels and now here, what is the context?

Girl is explaining the origins of the character she's cosplaying. 

Just now, Armagon said:

Girl is explaining the origins of the character she's cosplaying. 

I guess it must be from a popular show, then.

Bovine-Sigh-2.png

...I think I prefer the unintentional and subtle design of Kaguya. This is too brazen for me.

Context- All the waiters and waitresses at the Knight Club wear animal costumes. Why? Dunno. Probably some combination of nightclub bunny suit with kid-friendly animal mascot restaurants. 

Also,

Teehee.png

Close enough.😛

Though it doesn't excuse the fact that this 100+ years-old principal attempted to eat Layla's little green companion, among other old grievances. Thus making this totally unnecessary battle happen. 

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I wished i screenshotted but there was the other part about "if Saya tries to backstab us, i'll have an excuse to kill her".

Screen-Shot-2022-01-18-at-7-56-26-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2022-01-18-at-7-56-53-PM.png

Found it. Albeit in lower visual quality.

Screenshot_6441.png

Screenshot_6442.png

T-elos said "NO SPOILERS".

And yet, enough was teased to make me speculate with concrete possibilities.😁It's the perfect amount of spoilers for a crossover.

Screenshot_6459.png

I love how blatantly gay Katze is.

Believe it or not, but when I played EF1 as a young adult, I didn't realize Katze was gay.😆 Not initially at least, and later I thought the clues that he was (which I only learned online) were subdued. Which they aren't even in EF1.

Katze might be a little offensively stereotypical at times, but overall, he's a decent character IMO. His totally serious side from being the former Orchestral Army vice-captain, with a touch of money-making merchant, means he isn't just a gay character. Katze got some balance. And is a lighthearted pinch of contrast in a game that's all hetero-horny.

Screenshot_6471.png

The man, the myth, the legend. He has returned.

While it wasn't entirely unexpected b/c of how the game had been adding new characters up to that point, I did like this scene. The bad guys actually felt threatening to me with the fact they almost stole everyones' souls and paralyzed the robots. Dashing heroics were the perfect way to cut through the evil. And in front of the very same portal that had brought the NxC trio into this world back in EF1.

Screenshot_6478.png

Ok so this is really interesting. See, i assumed the Byakuya were in NxC, given how it was kinda a big deal in the PxZs. But it turns out this game is their debut.

Funny how the connectivity works out then.😄 Saya namedrops her next scheme after her final EF1 battle, begins prototyping for it in Exceed, and then brings to fruition in PXZ. An actual strand of plot gradually strung through the most unusual of circumstances. Whats next, declaring Kossy's & Telo-Telo's extradimensional adventures canon to XS?

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Whats next, declaring Kossy's & Telo-Telo's extradimensional adventures canon to XS?

Hey, SRW already does that, so why not they too?