• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

You drink a lot of beer, which is basically a Bacteria Brothel.

...Don't you have homework to do or something Benice?

Edited by WraithReborn

That a boy Maskull...romantic love between two individuals ain't nothing but a crock of crap...because Emperor knows she'll just betray you and leave you for the wolves even if you where willing to forgive her because you "loved" her.

Edited by WraithReborn

1 hour ago, Shrimpresident said:

You call other heretics and then go and call an emperor, a mere human, a god.

Isn't that like, top tier heresey?

Well, that depends on religion, really. It's not unheard of to have the Emperor be considered the incarnation of a god.

1 hour ago, WraithReborn said:

Yes, an immortal who is  the pinnacle of humanity, was once Jesus Christ/several other famous religious figures in our history and whom is the most powerful psyker (magic user) with god-like powers sure is a mere human.  

You know, I don't know if it's only the way it was explained in the early parts of the video, but I have a distaste upon the explanation that "The shamans were benevolent people" and that basically any person who did an effort to try and lead humanity in a direction of advancement and peace seems to be put on this Emperor's shoulders (and also the Crusade part which contradicts that. That really is extremely weird. He wants peace but goes around killing thousands for people to believe in him (considering he's Jesus Christ) before even having the Emperor persona? And it's said he is trying to bring humanity towards peace to restore balance to magic? Well, I guess there's no greater peace than death, but still).

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Serra and Erk are still at C support. Why is their support so incredibly slow? C'mon, game.

23 supports too many have +1 gain per turn.

(+2 may be slow, but it's somehow mode, median and close to mean here. And is near to half of the total)

Edited by Dayni

Wallace is putting in so much work.

...With the Uber Spear. I mean, c'mon, I'm returning to FE7 just this once and I'm bored out of my mind. Of course I'm going to get the Uber Spear and give it to Wallace. I need to get entertainment somehow. Uber Wallace and Ultra Serra are the only things making this map move along.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Serra and Erk are still at C support. Why is their support so incredibly slow? C'mon, game.

Now imagine 100%ing the support log. Not that we know someone insane enough to do that.

8 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

Well, that depends on religion, really. It's not unheard of to have the Emperor be considered the incarnation of a god.

You know, I don't know if it's only the way it was explained in the early parts of the video, but I have a distaste upon the explanation that "The shamans were benevolent people" and that basically any person who did an effort to try and lead humanity in a direction of advancement and peace seems to be put on this Emperor's shoulders (and also the Crusade part which contradicts that. That really is extremely weird. He wants peace but goes around killing thousands for people to believe in him (considering he's Jesus Christ) before even having the Emperor persona? And it's said he is trying to bring humanity towards peace to restore balance to magic? Well, I guess there's no greater peace than death, but still).

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Now imagine 100%ing the support log. Not that we know someone insane enough to do that.

The main work is just playing through the game several times. If you don't care for your Tactics rank, then no problem grinding those support points.

And of course, the second I take the Uber Spear off of Wally to save it, he dies and I have to restart.

Look at that, it's time to regret what I said to Cosmo and Shrimpy again. Because watching Serra go and complaining are the only joys I'm getting out of this game. I don't know what I was thinking when I called those two out on their Trails complaints. Complaining is fun. It's more fun than playing this game.

Noooo

Not Ninoooo

I can't believe Nino got one-shot by Boltiiiiing

I'm going to reset so hard to save heeeer

Aaaaaaaany second now

Aaaaaaaaaaaaany second now

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Noooo

Not Ninoooo

Aaaaaaaany second now

Raigh's now dead the next time you play BB

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh yeah, ain't that why you joined the forums?

Oh damn, Bartre went down too.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany second now.

Just now, Dayni said:

Raigh's now dead the next time you play BB

How dare you tug at my heartstrings like that.

Hasn't Raigh suffered enough!? He lost literally everyone in my Ironman, and now his mother before he is even born!?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And of course, the second I take the Uber Spear off of Wally to save it, he dies and I have to restart.

Look at that, it's time to regret what I said to Cosmo and Shrimpy again. Because watching Serra go and complaining are the only joys I'm getting out of this game. I don't know what I was thinking when I called those two out on their Trails complaints. Complaining is fun. It's more fun than playing this game.

Ü

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Noooo

Not Ninoooo

Aaaaaaaany second now

Have you no soul Rubenio?!?! I may have gave mine to the drinking demons many moons ago, but even I won't even hesitate to restart the map!

Edited by WraithReborn

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He lost literally everyone in my Ironman

It's because you didn't get sponsored by Raighd: Shadow Legends

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh damn, Bartre went down too.

RIP Fir.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Hasn't Raigh suffered enough!? He lost literally everyone in my Ironman, and now his mother before he is even born!?

Raigh and Fir right now:

peace-dueces.gif

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh yeah, ain't that why you joined the forums?

Yes. No one around the forum at that time had been crazy enough to try that, though, so I ended up coming up with the strategy for it myself.

Nino, Isadora and Bartre are dead, Hector is worthless and rescued by Lowen, who is berserked, Ursula and Lyn are sleeping, Erk is the shittiest mage I've ever had the displeasure of using, the Uber Spear has 4 uses left and Wallace gets obliterated by the magical army without it and Serra is only one woman.

I'm actually going to have to restart. I'm actually gonna have to fucking restart.

I am SO warpskipping whatever I can of the rest of the game. Which is... pretty much just Limstella. Everything else can't be warpskipped. Hurray, varied chapter objectives! I am so happy I have to rout this map instead of seizing like every FE6 map! Woooooooooo!

2 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Ü

My deepest apologies. I will never say anything about your CS hating again.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

It's because you didn't get sponsored by Raighd: Shadow Legends

You...! How dare you! Take that back!

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

RIP Fir.

Raigh and Fir right now:

peace-dueces.gif

I wish I were playing Raigh and Fir's game right now instead of this.