• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes. No one around the forum at that time had been crazy enough to try that, though, so I ended up coming up with the strategy for it myself.

Glad that you didn't try it for FE6, it'd have taken you as long as it's taken me to get through FC.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You...! How dare you! Take that back!

It would have been a Lughcrative deal, though.

All right, new plan. I will use the guide on fireemblemwod to avoid the reinforcement areas. Farina will ship three units over to the forts, then once they're block I can cross one of the areas and get moving.

Plan already failed because Hector got one-shot by purge. Thanks a lot.

Oh but THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE

Serra gets slept and Farina gets Berserked while carrying Ursula.

20~ fucking percents in both cases, and just like that they shut down the entire strategy.

The RNG is out to get me now. Give me a fucking break, do you WANT me to quit you, FE7?

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Glad that you didn't try it for FE6, it'd have taken you as long as it's taken me to get through FC.

There’s also no point in doing it for a game where none of the cast have any sort of character.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

There’s also no point in doing it for a game where none of the cast have any sort of character.

image.png.f73cc8283d5928ecbccda03175df4016.png

Why do I have this image?

@WraithRebornManaged to find Season 1 of Redwall.

Whose protagonist loses his family in 5 minutes.

Pretty brutal this show.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

20~ fucking percents in both cases, and just like that they shut down the entire strategy.

It is 1RN for staves still I think, so it's actually 20%.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STOP GETTING HIT BY THE STATUS STAVES

THE CHANCES AREN'T THAT HIGH

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It always hurts to see people dismiss the FE6 cast like this.

Just now, WraithReborn said:

The books are much more violent.

I mean, the show's trying to be kid friendly. Why do I assume Matthias lost something the first time he saw Cluny in the book?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It always hurts to see people dismiss the FE6 cast like this.

Roy's overrated fite me

DzxFERt.png

Tfw True end CG is them nakedly hugging...

Well, that's route 2...

Story wise, alot of interestin events happened and more set up for future routes

BUT

Ms. Heroine brings it down quite a bit. Alot.

Crybaby, burden, non fighter, super horny, jealous....

Much much much prefered Rain as y'all know by now lol

Basically

Unbenannt.PNG

vs.

OxjsLcx.png

Would take blonde tall and gorgeous anyday

ok7g2xt.png

Superior ending CG

Edited by Shrimpresident

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I mean, the show's trying to be kid friendly. Why do I assume Matthias lost something the first time he saw Cluny in the book?

Cluny burned down his village and killed everyone Matthias knew and loved. The major recurring themes of the series are death and dealing with loss.

Edited by WraithReborn

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Roy's overrated fite me

How can Roy be overrated if nobody likes him?

2 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Crybaby, burden, non fighter, super horny, jealous....

Why'd they put a waifu version of me into the game?

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

WraithRebornManaged to find Season 1 of Redwall.

Whose protagonist loses his family in 5 minutes.

Pretty brutal this show.

Oh, nice. I've not watched the show, but I've read a few of the books. Some of them are better than others, but yeah, they're surprisingly dark.

19 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Wait a sec... "Before, he had no need"? For apparently over a thousand years, he thought he didn't have to do anything as humanity was dying and the very thing he wanted to combat was gaining in power and enslaving the human race, but after everything had gone so deeply to shit human civilization was basically no more, he suddenly thinks "yeah, maybe I have to act now". I mean, I like a dramatic rise of forces as much as the next guy, but considering he's an immortal being who has been there forever and whose sole reason for being is to bring peace to magic and humanity...

Seriously, this video is soooo slooooow. I'm very glad for Youtube's speed up function. I mean, he does have a spectaclable voice, but when he takes literally 3:30 min to basically say "Warhammer 40,000 has deep lore and is extremely dear in the hearts of many especially for the period of time and character I will describe in this video" it gets a little intense.

Ooooh, wait, I think I finally understand why you're linking this video. It's because in the previous one, when the guy says "crusaders" it's only referring to the crusades against the demons to liberate humanity? If that's so, it was incredibly poorly worded, as he went on these crusades as the Emperor and not another figure from human history. I also believe he pluralled it, meaning multiple personas. But I guess that would make more sense as for his character in the end. Still confused as to why he would ignore the demons for so long though.

Aaaaand he's got another 3 min outro basically simping over the greatness of the lore. No thank you.

Still, I can see why people would like that narrative. Not one that strikes my chords very much, but still it seems to be very detailed. 

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

It's because you didn't get sponsored by Raighd: Shadow Legends

Just now, Benice said:

It would have been a Lughcrative deal, though.

Bahahahaha

1 minute ago, Shrimpresident said:

Much much much prefered Rain as y'all know by now lol

Rain does seem like the best character from the very minimal information I have on this game. Then again, that information may have been conveyed through a biased lens.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Serra's levels are the only good thing about this game.

She just rammed her magic and speed caps at level 13.

I love this girl so much.

How many lightnings have you bought at this point? XD

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

I should really watch this show at some point. For some reason I was disinterested in it as a kid, but it's always intrigued me growing up and I always thought I could actually appreciate it if I gave it the chance. And this theme is pretty gorgeous too.