Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Personally, I do have a preference for long hair. However, I'm fine with short hair too. So long there's not a long-haired version as well, since you know, preference and all that.

Even for myself. I try to go as long as possible without a haircut. I mean, it's going to cost the same no matter how much hair they cut, so why not reduce the number of haircuts I'd need?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Keitaro, Tomi, and Ryoko all also have very interesting prologues. These stories all seem so good, how am I supposed to choose whose to do? I think I really will stick with just alternating between everyone’s.

Spoiler

So it looks like there was an initial kaiju attack in 2064 before the actual end of the world, where some sentinel resistance operation was already tried, and at a minimum this operation included Juro, Ei, and Ryoko. However, they lost because Ei betrayed them all, and they had to be forcefully shifted in order to save the sentinels. This is how Juro ended up in 2024, with Ei and Ryoko also being implied to have ended up in 2025.

Some other sentinel numbers are also mentioned in 2064, but I haven’t been paying attention to which is which. I believe 15 is Iori, but I have no idea on 12.

Edited by Sooks

Woah, I've reached 2000 posts on the forums. Nice.

51 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Imagine if barbers and hairdressers actually charged per cm/in... or are there actually some out there doing that? I've never seen one, personally.

It'd be a weird system, that's for sure.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

You should play Like a Dragon, where most of the playables are middle-aged men, and there's also an old guy.

Oh boy!

2 hours ago, Lorneus said:

Can you imagine a tea-party with Serra, Sweetheart and L'arachel? That would be pure madness.

I kinda don't want to but do at the same time.

It sounds terrifyingly beautiful.

51 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

@Saint Rubenio

I found the perfect mod for you.

No, really, you will love this

I laughed out loud.

Thanks. Now I know what I'm playing next.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

love that the game gives me an ingame flow chart so i don't have to look up guides like 90% of VNs lol

David Cage moment.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh boy!

How many games can say the trio of protagonists are a 42-year old, a 59-year old and a 41-year old?

Just now, Sooks said:

Everybody run. Shrimpy has brought the Edelgard wars.

They are coming.

You mean that harmless pillow fight?

Please, I play SMT. What's Three Houses but a pacificist's greatest fantasy! The Fire Emblem fanbase is utterly delusional if it thinks Edel, Dimwit, and Rhea have a dram of uniqueness or dramatic edge. I sacrifice them on behalf of my new world, their souls worth less than dirt! Hahahahahahahaha!

😛

Seriously, that is all a joke, I have zero opinions on 3H. But it is FACT that Edel doesn't try brainwashing all of humanty to acheive her ends. She could be pushed further.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

I love that the game gives me an ingame flow chart so i don't have to look up guides like 90% of VNs lo

...How is this not mandatory in the genre for games with the relevant format at this point? At the least, such a system should unlock upon the player obtaining their first ending.

21 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

iE9s1Kv.png

I love that the game gives me an ingame flow chart so i don't have to look up guides like 90% of VNs lol

13 Sentinels does this. It even gives you hints at how to unlock the alternate paths since 90% of decisions are not obvious “pick this option or this option”.

Edited by Sooks

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

The interface is cleaned up a bit yeah but the alchemy is mostly the same as the first game. Though they add in a few new things.

It looks so great now!

I remember the tutorial being a bit confusing the first time. Maybe i'm remembering wrong?

Sounds like the story is not yet complete, though. I kinda wanna wait until it's finished so I can have the full Garon experience.

This is in my radar, though. 100%. Even if the "harder than Conquest" part... kinda made me throw up in my mouth a little. Perhaps playing on casual, though... I mean, what is more Garon-like than casual mode? He needs all of his subordinates to live so he can kill them himself.

-Voiced by Ferdinand’s English VA

-Literally Groose, in character and hair

-“I don’t do the same fight twice” punches the guy five seconds later

I think I’m gonna like this guy.

And his is another prologue where everyone starts dying in the first five minutes, woo!

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

-Voiced by Ferdinand’s English VA

-Literally Groose, in character and hair

-“I don’t do the same fight twice” punches the guy five seconds later

I think I’m gonna like this guy.

Three Houses voice actors?

Okay, that's it, you've convinced me. I will get David Cage's next game instead of 31 Sentients.

Just now, Shrimpresident said:

sounds fun Ü

Somehow it doesn't.

But hey, what better time to commit the ultimate betrayal of my elitist side by playing in casual mode than in the game starring Garon?