Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Incidentally, anyone here participating in CyL? I checked out the site out of boredom, and turns out my computer remembers my login from a year ago, so since it took me no effort whatsoever I went ahead and threw some votes at my faves. Arran, Frost, Matthis and Yubello got votes already. Intend to spend my remaining ones on Malice, Serra and--

Oh my God Haitaka is available in the ballot. Oh, that blows my mind. He's getting my vote, 100%.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

nah, just compare 06 and my horny results to know it's friggin broken lmao

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Derrick's assessment is that time. It literally is perfect.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I return to see the randomizer antics continued. Well, I suppose I could use a little brainless irreverence.😄 As just I finished reading some Smithsonian Magazine.

I'm liking the subscription I got as a Xmas gift. Just one problem- all the advertisements are for old people. Gold coins, jewelry, cruises, hearing aids, I feel like a rotting prune.

Still worth it tho. Plenty of intellectual and cultural stuff. Ancient mines, biblical archaeology, and questioning the societies possible under ancient nomadism, delightful. A brief history of the potato chip was a good snack. I love exotic foods and luxury goods with a history, so the article on roquefort cheese was so very scrumptious, though the combination of: stinky, salty, creamy, tangy, and moldy make me doubt that I would actually like the cheese. Though I shall still lament the cheese's coming death as it fails to attract younger consumers. That 1880s California invented modern applied entomology/integrated pest management (meaning agriculture with minimal pesticides, and maximum use of bugs that eat crop-devouring insects) as a desperate measure to stop the overnight extinction of the newborn yet booming SoCal citrus industry was very unexpected, and fascinating.

27 minutes ago, Benice said:

It is a slippery slope. Someday you shall be a Senran Kagura speedrunner.

If someone were one of those people when it came to Senran Kagura, I would think they wouldn't speedrun. Instead, I would think such a player would spend tens of hours in the optional "diorama" mode, where you can dress up and take pictures of the many characters.

-Not that'll throw stones at Senran players, old Draggy being one reason, another being I would possibly spend a half-hour with such a diorama mode if the gender balance of the game was flipped. I'll save my stones for true IRL sexual miscreants, and evil politicians and businesspeople, and the bigots of many kinds, and the Crypto-NFTers. In short, I'll throw my nonliteral stones at the people who are engaged in the true madness and degeneration of humankind's better nature, not players of pixel smut (unless the smut is that bad) who do nothing else objectionable and are perfectly ordinary people.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'm throwing all my votes at Midir lmao

don't play Heroes, but I always had a soft spot for him

Midir... Ah yes, the mounted archer guy from Genealogy. He really sucked in my run, which is not a great thing, because I will never play Genealogy again, so he doesn't get to redeem himself.

1 minute ago, Shrimpresident said:

too lazy to login lol

not to mention idc about feh

Unless there's a meme this year, too

I can relate. If my computer hadn't kept the login I wouldn't have bothered either.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If someone were one of those people when it came to Senran Kagura, I would think they wouldn't speedrun. Instead, I would think such a player would spend tens of hours in the optional "diorama" mode, where you can dress up and take pictures of the many characters.

I suppose so.

I ain't got a problem with Senran players either, I just know it's known for it's character designs.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my God Haitaka is available in the ballot. Oh, that blows my mind. He's getting my vote, 100%.

I think I voted for Gangrel in that ballet.

I'm dying for a post redemption Gangrel in heroes. I don't even play the game, I just like collecting the units and hearing them talk.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

I am like 5 seconds away from skipping this route lol

Heroine is fun yes, but the route itself...............................................................

So, does it seem like it's going to end with humanity reverting to a more primitive pre-AI existence as your screenshots earlier had suggested? To a level of intellect befitting whoever wrote the story?

3 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I think I voted for Gangrel in that ballet.

I'm dying for a post redemption Gangrel in heroes. I don't even play the game, I just like collecting the units and hearing them talk.

Post redemption? Gangrel in general would be great.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So, does it seem like it's going to end with humanity reverting to a more primitive pre-AI existence as your screenshots earlier had suggested? To a level of intellect befitting whoever wrote the story?

Seems like in that route atleast yes

MC betrayed everything and everyone he knew for a girl he used to know who is with the enemy now and some sus on his family that isn't strong or justified enough to go betrayal like this, but it's more the girl anyway since the MC himself admitted that ideals wise he is with his family lol

Also his best friend died in a pretty bruh way, too.

Like, i don't mind the base concept of the route itself, MC working with the global army that is anti-AI instead of Mercs and friends and pro Ai peeps sounds interesting.

But the execution and justifications leave alot to be desired.

Edited by Shrimpresident

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Post redemption? Gangrel in general would be great.

Gangrel is in the game, just his more villainess version. (also he uses daggers for some reason) 

I don't care what he's wearing, I'd just like to see the miserable self-loathing Gangrel that you recruit near the end of Awakening in Heroes.

That or Iago. He may be a week villain but I could stare at that character design for hours.

Just now, GuardianSing said:

Gangrel is in the game, just his more villainess version. (also he uses daggers for some reason) 

I don't care what he's wearing, I'd just like to see the miserable self-loathing Gangrel that you recruit near the end of Awakening in Heroes.

That wouldn't be a bad idea. It's more likely than any favorites of mine getting in. Well, Malice is in, but that's because Malice is waifu, of course.

Just now, GuardianSing said:

That or Iago. He may be a week villain but I could stare at that character design for hours.

Yeaaah Iago has a great design, that much he gets.

TgFNAUx.png

G5XXnUt.png

ÜÜÜÜ

I did read somewhere that's she's pretty unpopular in japan, i guess i know why now. Although i blame the route Story more than her. I still think horny childhood friend is worse.

Rain seems to both the most popular over here and in japan as well. So far also pretty understandable

Edited by Shrimpresident

Just now, Shrimpresident said:

Rain seems to both the most popular over here and in japan as well. So far also pretty understandable

I just love that she's called fucking Rain. That sounds like such an Engrish name. Is there even a reason in-universe for that?

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Righto! I'm back. And my waifu score is...

https://images2.imgbox.com/da/7a/alrFlP7R_o.png

Hey, your hiking exercise paid off!

27 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

nah, just compare 06 and my horny results to know it's friggin broken lmao

You're just in denial

Overwatch Animated Short | Boop (x-post from /r/montageparodies) :  r/Overwatch

Just now, Awakened_06_ said:

Hey, your hiking exercise paid off!

Looks like it.

Just now, Awakened_06_ said:

You're just in denial

Overwatch Animated Short | Boop (x-post from /r/montageparodies) :  r/Overwatch

Lol Haddock is not someone I expected to see here. I'm glad though. Haddock's cool.

Wait what is even this scene, I don't recall Tintin wearing a black suit ever

1 minute ago, Shrimpresident said:

Nope lol

Awesome. You'd think they'd at least change it to Raine or something like that.

1 minute ago, GuardianSing said:

Now that's a dad I'd love to see in Heroes.

419775721_tumblr_pagk5uGRNA1vrxf8po1_1280(2).thumb.png.f837ee1ed7ef111f69ea358d9a12b8d6.png

Ah yes, Evil Scarecrow: The best dad to have ever dad.

I mean he's a better dad than Garon, because anything is a better dad than Garon. Nobody is a better man than Garon, though. Garon is the most impressive man to ever live.